Chapter 12: First date

As school finished Yeosang texted me to meet him at the front gate. I replied and went to the front gate. I saw him already there waiting.

Y/N: Yeosang! I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back.

Yeosang: Hey girlfriend! How was your last lesson?

Y/N: I sighed. 'Boring' I slept. He just chuckled and pinched my cheek for fun.

Y/N: So, why did u call me? I was confused but still happy.

Yeosang: Well I was thinking if you want to go on a date today?

Y/N: D- date? I could feel my cheeks become red.

Yeosang: Yup!

Y/N: Ok!

We got in his car and he started driving. I had absolutely no idea where we were going. I asked him but he said it was a surprise. I like surprises. So I was excited. We reached to the place that was a 'surprise'. I looked and saw it was the amusement Park! I always loved amusement parks!! Yay!

Yeosang: This is the surprise! What do you think?

Y/N: OMG! My jaw fell. 'This is awesome! Its been a while since I have been to a amusement park, thank you!' I hugged Yeosang tight.

We entered the park with the tickets Yeosang already bought. Woah when did he buy it?

Yeosang: So which one do you want to go on first?

I pointed to the roller coaster that went in loops. I saw Yeosang gulp but I told him its going to be OK. After the ride Yeosang went to the bathroom. I guess he didn't like the ride. But I enjoyed it! Next we went to a ride that goes up slowly then comes down super fast! Thats was awesome! But Yeosang felt uneasy afterwards so I told him let's go to the carousel. It was slow and steady and peaceful. After that we went to get Cotton candy. We both shared one. Then we played some games and Yeosang won a huge Teddy bears for me! How cute! After it was dark and we went out.

Y/N: Thank you so much! I had a blast! I hugged Yeosang then he came close and kissed me on the lips.

Yeosang: You're welcome. He whispered he breathe smelled like sweet cotton candy.

Yeosang dropped me at my house and gave me one last hug and kiss and said goodbye.

Yeonjun: So how was your date?

Y/N: Oh it was gre- wait how did you know i went on a date?

Yeonjun: Well it is obvious. You came back holding hands and he kissed you and you came home kind of late and you posted on insta that you were in the amusement Park with your 'boyfriend'.

Y/N: Oh right. I chuckled. Well I'm going to sleep, I'm super tired, good night.

Before I went to sleep I texted Yeosang if he was home, he replied quick and we said our good nights and slept.

---------------------------------------------------------

Here is Chapter 12! Hope you liked it! Sorry the last chapter might have been kind of useless but I just felt like updating it that day. Sorry if there are any mistakes, I was kind of rushing cause I had to go to sleep. But hope u like it!

=)