Chapter 11: Try to forget everything.

(New day) (Ring)

My alarm went off and I woke up. I felt quite energetic today morning. I don't know why? But it felt fresh. I remembered I am dating now! So I need to at least wear something nice. I looked in my closet.

Y/N: Should I wear this..? Nah I'll just wear a casual outfit today. I'll save u for another day. I smiled and looked for another one.

 I smiled and looked for another one

Y/N: I'll wear this!

I got changed then ran downstairs and greeted my parents and brother a good morning

I got changed then ran downstairs and greeted my parents and brother a good morning. While I ate breakfast I got a text from Yeosang saying he will come pick me. I squealed and rushed my breakfast. I tied my hear in a ponytail and wore my shoes. As soon as I opened the door Yeosang came.

Yeonjun: Woah! Thats an awesome car! He ran to the car and admired it. Thought he saw it was Yeosang's, he didn't care.

Yeosang: Hey babe. And he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I was surprised and my eyes widened. Everyone was looking at us. I hope they didn-

Soobin: Hey! I saw you! Yeosang! Why did you kiss her cheek?

Yeonjun: WHAT! W-WHAT DID HE JUST DO TO Y/N?!!

Here we go again.

Y/N: Please calm down. Its nothing.

Yeonjun: Its nothing?! What? He just kissed you on the cheek!

Y/N: I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier but, I'm dating Yeosang now.

Everyone was still, their eyes wide open and mouth open in shock.

Mom: Oh Y/N! I'm happy for you! She came to me and hugged me. Even my dad was just smiling... Except my brothers.

Yeonjun: Umm...well if you are dating my sister, you better take good care of her and not let her get hurt... or else! He glared at Yeosang.

Yeosang: Uhh... ok ok chill. I will of course take good care of her and I will make sure she comes to no harm boss!

Yeonjun: Good! Now go or you'll be late.

Yeosang: Yes boss.

What the... suddenly Yeosang is calling my brother boss?? Umm... ok. Yeosang opened the door for me and then closed it then he sat  and we drove off.
As we reached school Yeosang parked his car and came to my side and opened the door. As I came out, I could have other people looking at us.

Yeosang: Don't worry about them. Let them stare, we are a new couple in this school. He let out his hand and I smiled and held it. And we walked in.

We reached out classroom and we put out bag in out locker and went in the class. I saw... Jeongmin. I usually sit next to him since that is my spot. Suddenly all that nightmare that happened yesterday night came back in my head and I shivered. Instead Yeosang pulled me to the back. So I don't sit next to Jeongmin. As I passed by him, he just stared at me then looked away. I sat down and took my books out.

Yeosang: Hey

Y/N: Yeah? I turned to him then he cupped my face.

Yeosang: Dont worry, I'm there for you. Try to forget everything that happened yesterday night.

I smiled and he gave me a kiss on the cheek and we started class.

---------------------------------------------------------

Here is chapter 11! Hope u liked it! Now I updated 3 days in a row wow! K nvm maybe not wow.

=)