Chapter 20: Graduation!

It was the last week before the end of school. And everyone will be able to graduate! I was really excited too! I will be graduating with my best friend and my boyfriend.
Since mostly the last week we would do something fun, my class played some games and of course there was a punishment at the end. It was a fun last week. Till THAT DAY CAME. ITS GRADUATING TIMEE! Everyone's parents and younger siblings came to see their child graduate. I looked up to see where my family was. I scanned the crowd at the back and finally spotted my parents wearing bright clothes and my brothers covering themselves so they don't get caught. I waved at them and they waved back and smiled. Finally it was my turn to go on stage to get my certificate. I took it, had a picture with the principle, shook hands and went down. Yeri and Yeosang hugged me and we went to our families.

Yeonjun: You have grown up sis! He hugged me and the others came to me and hugged me too.

Dad: My princess, you are a big grown up girl. You graduated now! I saw tears in his eyes and gave him a tight hug.

I turned to mom and she was crying of happiness.

Y/N: Mom! Don't cry! It's not like it's your graduation. I joked and chuckled then gave her a big hug.

Yeosang came running to me and greeted my family and then he said he wanted to take me somewhere. He pulled me outside to the back of the school. He closed my eyes with his hand then as he removed his hand, I opened my eyes to see a 2 chairs, a table and on top there was a roof and it was decorated with beautiful white flowers. He pulled me closer and he gave me a cookie. I ate it then he took my hand. He said...

Yeosang: Y/N, I have fallen for you since the first time I saw you. And I always tried to get your attention just to see only me. Though it hasn't been that long but I love you. I will stay by your side and protect you forever.

Yeosang: Y/N, will you...

My eyes widened when he took this small dark blue box out of his pocket.

Will this be a new start?

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello my dear readers, audience, authors! This is a really short chapter, sorry, I did want to make it kinda short. But here is sadly the last chapter of this book. 😭 I tried my best and took a long time to make this book. I hope you really like this book! I was thinking if I should make a second part? Comment down if I should make a 2nd book! Maybe I might make a second book if you liked this book 😊

=)