Chapter 2

"I should Get going, thank you for helping me." I said standing up and picking up my bloody clothes. "Do you want me to drive you ?" He asked. "N-no it's fine, i don't think i love that far" I said smiling at him.

He followed me down the stairs to the front door. "I'll see you tomorrow Y/N" He said.

"Bye Gerard" I said waving at him and leaving.

Let's say, i didn't have a fucking clue where i was. I walked around for abit trying to find my street name. After about an hour of aimless wondering i found it.

I reached into the pocket of my jacket and took my key out as i walked up the pathway to my house unlocking it. "Oh hey sweetie" I heard my mum call.

"I thought you were on a buisiness trip ?" I said placing my bags down on the table. "It was cancelled." She said turning around. "Oh my goodness what happened to your face." She said with a worried tone.

"Nothing mum i just bumped into someone and they beat me up that's all, someone helped me." I said swatting her hands away.

"If you say so sweetie. Also i have painted and decorated your room like back in england okay ?" She said passing me a cup of apple juice. "Okay thanks mum" i grabbed my bags and juice and went into my room.

Just how i like it, my albums were up on the walls and my walls were painted. I set my bags down in the corner and stopped infront of my mirror. "Damn...." i said tracing my fingers over cuts and bruises.

I sat in my bed and i got a notification.

(unknown, You)

Hey Y/n...
Umm hey ? Who is this ?
Oh yeah, sorry it's Gerard, i was driving and i put your number into my phone i hope that's okay ?
Yeah that's fine.
Anyway wanna come out with me and the boys later ? I'll pick you up if you drop me your address. We are gonna go hang out the back of the store at 11pm.
Oh okay my address is A/N (address name). See you later.
See you later, sugar.

My face flushed at the nickname, why did he call me that ? He only just met me for gods sake. "Sweetie i'm gonna put a pizza in is that okay ?" My mum called up the stairs. "Yea that's fine mum" I shouted back.

I'm not gonna tell her about me going out because i know she will object. So i kept it to myself all through dinner. "Did you make any new friends today ?" She asked.

"Umm i think so, a group of boys helped me when those girls beat me up, one of them, i think i was the leader, let me borrow some of his clothes because mine had blood down them." I said hoping she wouldn't ask anything else.

"Oh that's sweet." She said taking our empty plates. "I'm gonna go hit the sack, see you in the morning mum" I said walking back up the stairs.

Did you want me to give you those clothes back, Gerard ?
No, it's fine, keep them :P
Okay thank you :)
You still up for later ?
Ofc !
Haha okay see you then.

I was scared i have to admit, but i think i'll be safe with Gerard and his friends.

11pm rolled around and i grabbed my coat and pulled it on putting the hood up. I took my shoes, but didn't put them on. I walked to the stairs thinking carefully where to step.

I slowly stepped down each step until i heard my mum come out of her room. I stood still until i heard her door shut again. I continued to go down the steps and i got to the front door.

"Phew" I said. I opened the door and gently shut it behind me. I sat on the front step and laced my shoes up and as i stood up Gerard pulled up with the guys in the back.