Chapter 16

Y/N's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and Gerard was scrolling through his phone. "Gee why are you awake ?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Oh sorry, i couldn't sleep" He smiled and lay back down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. "I couldn't sleep either" i chuckled and he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Well now we can sleep together" he said and i laughed. "That sounded wrong Gee" I said and he snorted. "Sorry" he chuckled and i nuzzled my head back into his chest.

He rubbed my back and we slowly drifted off to sleep again.

I was awoken by Gerard grunting. "What are you doing ?" I asked as i saw Gerard trying to manoeuvre his way over me and off the bed. "Oh, did i wake you ?" He asked and i chuckled.

"No just move" i said pushing him up and standing up. I grabbed a green-day long sleeve and some blue ripped skinny jeans and my combat boots and slipped them on.

Whilst Gerard got a plain black t-shirt and a pair of skinny black jeans and his leather jacket.

I skipped downstairs and grabbed a coffee whilst i was waiting for the others.

After i had finished i saw a note on the side that said Mikey had headed off early. "Hmm" i said. "What's up ?" Gerard asked.

"I think mikey has a crush on someone" I said showing Gerard the note. "Yep definitely" he replied. He drank his coffee that he made and we headed off to school.

After fifteen minutes, we arrived in the parking lot and we hopped out. Gerard snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him whilst we walked into the school.

He kissed my temple as we walked into music and we sat next to eachother at the back. He pulled my chair closer to his and he placed his forehead on mine. "Mr. Way and Ms. L/N, please separate yourselves, this is not a strip joint" The teacher spat and I flipped her off.

"No thanks, i love his too much" i said wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. "Ms. L/N, there is a time and place for this stuff, let go of him" She snarled.

"I don't think she wants to" Gerard said and kissed me. The class cheered and the teacher was angry, like if this was a cartoon she would have steam coming out of her ears.

"Go to the heads office now !" She screamed. "My pleasure m'lady" i said, bowing and grabbing my bag. "I'll be calling your parents" She said and i turned around. "Good luck with that, they tend to be, what's the word. Dead" I said and walked out.

The whole class clapped as i walked down the corridor. I had no intention of going to the head's office so i sat on the bleachers until my next lesson.

The bell rang and i skipped off to English. I had Ray in this class so it would be fine. I walked in and sat in my usual spot in the back next to Ray.

"I heard what happened in music, that was brave of you two" He said laughing. "What can i say ? I have the tendency to piss people off" I said smirking and we high fived. I kicked my feet up onto the desk and the teacher walked past and moved them.

But each time he did that i put them back up until he ended up giving up and leaving them. I chuckled and Me and Ray were talking the entire time.

The bell ran and we went to the bleachers for break. We met the rest of the Guys and we saw Mikey walking over with a girl. "Called it" I said and Gerard chuckled.

"WOOO GET IT MIKEY" Frank yelled and Mikey flipped him off. "Who's this lovely lady ?" I asked. "Her name is Kristen" Mikey said.

"Mikey, let the girl introduce herself" I said and mikey rolled his eyes. "Hi.... m-my name's Kristen." She said and she waved a bit. "Sup i'm frank" Frank said. "No his name is Fronk" I corrected. "Shut up Y/N" Frank said and punched me in the arm.

I chuckled and ray introduced himself. "I'm Gerard, Mikey's brother and Y/N's boyfriend" He said.

I leant back against him just to make sure she knew that he was MINE ! Gerard wrapped his arm around my waist as if to agree with me. Kristen nodded but then she had to go to her friends.

"So mikey...." I started. "No..." Mikey replied. I chuckled and kissed Gerard who kissed me back. "I'm skipping, who's coming with me ?" I announced. "I will" Gerard said and the rest of the guys shook their heads. "You guys are boring" I said standing up and going to the skipping spot. The Janitors closet.

Gerard followed me and we made sure no one was in there. "It's clear" I said and opened the door letting him in, i then followed him and we sat on the floor on our phones.

"What do you wanna do ?" I asked and he sat up. "Hmm, i dunno" He replied.

I sat on his lap, with one leg either side of him so i was straddling him. "You're very comfortable" I said and he chuckled.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. I kissed him and he kissed me back bringing me closer to him.

His hands traveled to my face when the door was opened. "Ahem" We turned around and saw the Janitor stood there staring at us.

"Heyyyy" I said, standing up. "Get out now !" He yelled and me and Gerard grabbed our stuff and ran. We were laughing and when we turned the corner we sunk to the floor laughing and he was holding onto me.

"I... have a.... stitch" I cried through laughs and he laughed even more. Once we had calmed down we decided to bunk the rest of the day and we went home.

{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~

Total Words: 1030