Chapter 5

⚠️TW- SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABH (Actual bodily harm)⚠️

I thanked Donna for letting me stay over and i walked out the front door with my bag slung over my shoulders. I didn't want to go home so i walked into a clearing of a woods.

I sat down against a tree with my sketchbook. As i pressed the pencil to the paper it was snatched out of my hands by a guy with a fraternity jumper on, and blonde hair. Classic Jock.

He chucked it to the side and picked me up by the collar. "What's a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone ?" He put me down and i ran. I ran as fast as i could and i passed a cathedral. He grabbed me and pulled me around the side of the cathedral and pinned me against the wall.

He held me against it while he kissed my neck. I was writhing in his grip trying to get him off me. "Get off me !!" I said trying to push him away but he was too strong.

He ripped my shirt off and dropped it on the floor kissing along my collarbone. I was screaming at this point but he slapped his hand over my face so i would shut up.

I didn't shut up, and he grabbed a shiv from his pocket and stabbed me in the stomach. I clutched my stomach and he walked off like nothing happened. I fell to the floor as blood started to drip down me.

I was shivering on the floor as my vision started to blur. "H-help me..." i said crawling out of the alleyway. I saw a 7/11 just down the road and i crawled towards it.

I had left a trail of blood behind me as i stood up and went into the 7/11. "Someone help me." I stumbled to the counter. "Ma'am can you tell me your name ?" One of the assistants said leading me to a chair. "Y/N L/N, i need an ambulance and Gerard Way, please" I managed to get that out before i passed out on the floor of the store.

*A few hours later*

I woke up in a room with bright lights and machines around me. I looked around to see i was alone. Nothing new. I sighed at sat up struggling from the pain that shot through my stomach.

I saw a note that was lay on the table next to me. 'Hey Y/N i wasn't allowed to stay, but i'm really sorry i wasn't there to help you, i should have been there but i wasn't, i hope you forgive me.
Gerard xo'

I chuckled and grabbed my phone.

(Gerard,You)

Gerard, it wasn't your fault trust me, i shouldn't have wandered off, i should have gone straight home... but to make you feel better i forgive you x

Hey, Y/N, thank God you're awake, i had to leave because visiting hours had ended and i wanted to stay there i did but they didn't let me. And thanks for forgiving me i don't think i could forgive myself.

Gerard, honestly it's fine, as long as you come by tomorrow with the boys and chocolate ?

You got it sugar ;)

Thank you :P Oop- my dinner had arrived ttyl xx

Bye Y/N

The doctor came in with a tray of food and it smelt amazing. They propped it up on the little table for me and left. I took one bite.

Actually scrap that, the food is disgusting. i'm just gonna eat the apple.

Hospital food is disgusting, and Enjoy your apple. 😂 xo

I'll try ✌️😂

I put my phone down and picked the apple up and ate it. I wasn't full so i decided to have the cereal bar too because that was the only packaged thing there.

After i had eaten the doctor came in to change my dressing and take my tray. i lay in bed with my earphones in listening to 'The Misfits' with my head back and eyes closed.

I was snapped out of my bubble when an earphone was taken from my ear. "Hey.." I looked up and saw Gerard. "Gerard !! I thought visiting was over ?" I said.

"I said i was bringing you something, so they let me in. I will bring the boys tomorrow with your chocolate but first. How are you feeling ?" He asked me brushing my hair out of my face.

"Better now, just a bit sore" I chuckled. He pulled the chair up to the edge of the bed and held my hand. "Ya' know Y/N, you're hands are so soft !!" He was rubbing my hands and i was laughing.

"It's called moisturiser gee" I said. He chuckled. "You can stay if you want..." I said moving over and patting the bed. "Okay" He nodded and got on the bed laying down next to me. i shuffled down the bed and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm happy you're here Gee" I said nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck. "I'm glad i'm here too" He said rubbing my head. He fell asleep before me so i was lay there with my arms wrapped around his head and slowly petting him.

I ended up falling asleep because the silence was killing me. I nestled into him and fell asleep.

-Time skip to morning-

When i woke up Gerard was still sleeping in my arms like a baby, with his lips slightly parted. I smiled a bit and kissed the top of his head. I felt him jolt awake. "Sorry, did i wake you ?" I whispered.

"No.. no don't worry, thank you for that kiss" He smiled, his voice still groggy from waking up. "You're a cute sleeper yanno" I said and he blushed. "Thank you..." He said.

He sat up and stretched. "That was one of the best sleeps ever...." He said. Then my mum burst through the door. "OH NY GOD Y/N !!! WHY DID'T YOU TELL ME WHAT HAD HAPPENED.... Why is he here ?" She said gratin at him.

"Well mum, i didn't tell you because i didn't want this exact thing to happen, and plus you wouldn't care anyway... also he is here because he helped me." I said sassing my mum. She scoffed and walked out.

"Well that was easy....." I said giggling.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Total Words: 1071