Chapter 12

I stood up, with the help of Gerard, and walked to the car, everyone else was already in there. "Hurry up slow coach" Frank yelled.

"Fuck off frank, Who had the clever idea of climbing up a fucking tree ?!" I yelled. They all looked at Ray. "Heh, sorry" Ray said. "Ray it's fine" i said sitting in the passenger seat.

Gerard pulled out of the Drive way and started to drive to the Cinema. "Can i just ask a question ? Why is everything here so expensive, like in england you can get a huge bag of crisps for £1.00, which is really cheap."

I said they all looked at me. "It cost about that over here" Gerard said. "Oh..." I said. I shrugged and we pulled into the parking lot. Gerard parked the car and i opened the door.

I stood up and stretched. "Be careful Y/N.." Gerard said. "Gerard, i'm old enough to look after myself." I said waddling to the enterance way behind everyone else. "Oh for god's sake" Gerard said.

He walked over and carried me bridal style to the seat in the room to see the movie. "What are we actually watching ?" I whispered. "Star wars" Gerard Said. "Ugh" I rolled my eyes. I hated star wars.

"What don't you like star wars ?" Mikey asked. "No i hate it" I said. "i don't know you" Mikey said sarcastically. "Can i go sit in the car ?" I whispered. "I'll go with you, i've already seen this one" Ray said standing up and helping me towards the car.

"So, you still in pain ?" Ray asked. "died a bear shit in the woods ?" I said. "What does that mean ?" Ray looked so confused. "In england, that's what people say instead of Yes, sometimes" I explained. "Ohhh" He said nodding.

He opened the door and let me sit in the passenger seat, and he got into the drivers seat.

"I hate star wars so much, Like it's so unrealistic, like you're not EVER gonna see people flying through space are you ?" I said.

"That's true" Ray said.

——— Time skip cause i'm lazy———

The film had ended and Gerard, Frank and Mikey walking out to the car. "Enjoy your shitty film ?" I said. "1- it's not shitty and 2- yes it was very good." Gerard said pulling Ray out of the drivers seat.

"Ow" Ray said, as he sat in the back. "Okay everyone strapped in ?" Gerard said. A chorus of 'Yeah' filled the car. We drove out of the parking lot and drove home.

We got back and saw a car parked in the drive way. "Who's that ?" Gerard said spotting a person by the door. My jaw dropped when i realised who it was.

We all got out. "HEY !!! Who are you" Gerard said. The man turned around. "DAD ?!" I yelled. "WHY ARE YOU HERE ?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN !!" I screamed at him.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD !! YOU COULD HAVE FUCKING CALLED !!" Tears were streaming down my face and Gerard was hugging me. "Y/N, please" He said getting closer.

"Get the fuck away from her, you're a shitty dad" Frank said standing infront of me and Gerard. "GO BACK TO THE SHITHOLE YOU CAME FROM !!!! IF YOU HAD NEVER DISAPPEARED, I WOULDN'T BE HERE AND MUM WOULDN'T BE DEAD !!!" I screamed at him. I stormed past him slamming the front door.

I heard more yelling from outside, then all the guys came back in. I was upstairs in Gerard's room, crying. "He's a fucking asshole" I muttered as Gerard walked in. "I know, baby, i know" He sat next to me and hugged me into his side.

I cried into his shoulder. "He's gone now, and i made sure he won't come back again" He whispered and kissed the top of my head. "Thank you" I mumbled. "Get some rest, you must be tired sugar" He said.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Total Words: 654