Chapter 18

Y/N's POV

Lunch was over so we collected our things and headed to the last lesson of the day. I had English with ray.

We walked together and there was a new teacher. I couldn't see his face because his back was turned. Once everyone had filed in, i was sat at the back with Ray next to me.

He turned around and my face fell. "Hello, my name is Mr. L/N" He said he stared at me. I grabbed my stuff and ran out.

No, it couldn't be. I thought Gerard told him never to come back and here he is. He's my fucking english teacher ! I punched the wall and slid down it.

I was sat outside the block and i saw Ray run past. He turned around and sat next to me. "I'm gonna fucking kill him" i snarled and stood up.

"Y/N please don't do anything you'll regret" Ray pleaded. I ran back up to the classroom and kicked the door open. He looked at me and i glared at him.

I ran at him and punched him in the jaw. He feel to the floor and the class gasped.

I put my foot on his chest and pressed down. "If you wanted to be a good dad, you could have not run away like the pussy you are" I said and stomped on his stomach.

I walked back out and sighed. "Y/N run quick the head is coming" Ray said pushing me away. "Shit" I ran as fast as i could to the bleachers and hid under them. "Mr. Toro have you seen Y/N L/N" The head asked.

"Who ?" He replied and i smacked my hand over my face so i didn't laugh. "What was that ?" He asked. Ray started to fake cough which made me laugh even more. "Sorry, i have a cough" ray said.

I bit down on my hand and the principle walked away. "Y/N, you can come out" He mumbled and i crawled away. "Okay, but that cough thing was amazing by the way" I giggled and ray nudged me. "Thanks N/N" He said and i smiled.

We walked to the car park and waited for the others. I was sat on the bonnet of Gerard's car and Ray was sat against the tyre.

We were soon joined by mikey. "Mikey, have fun this morning ?" I asked and he looked at me confused. "You making out with Kristen" I said smirking. "Oh... yeah" Mikey said and went bright red.

Frank came rubbing with Gerard chasing after him. "FRANK GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW !!" He screamed and Frank was giggling. "What's happening ?" Ray asked. "Frank give me my fucking phone back" Gerard snarled.

Frank was spamming his camera roll with pictures of him. I snatched Gerard's phone and tossed it back to Gerard. "Thanks N/N" He said kissing my cheek. "No problem" I said and we all went to our separate cars and we all went to Gerard and Mikey's place.

We parked the cars and hopped out. "I wanna do something later" Gerard whispered into my ear. I smirked and we sat in the living room in front of the TV.

We flicked the Tv on and we all decided on Teen Wolf. We all watched and we all loved it.

By about 10pm we had watched all of season one and two, then Mikey went to bed, Ray and Frank went home so it was just me and Gerard downstairs.

"Okay, i'm gonna do that thing now" He said and he kissed me passionately. His lips connected with mine and his tongue swiped my bottom lip. He then moved down to my neck and pushed me back against the couch.

My legs wrapped around his waist and my hands tangled into his hair. He started to kiss my neck and suck at it causing small moans to escape my lips.

I bucked my hips when he reached my sweet spot and he groaned against my neck. He then started to take my t-shirt off and his own.

He tossed them to the side and then sat up. He ran his hands up my sides and smiled. "You're beautiful" he whispered and i blushed.

"Thanks" i said and he continued to kiss me again. I moaned against his mouth and something started to grow and poked my leg.

This turned me on even more and i grabbed Gerard's jeans and started to unbutton them. We were breathing heavily and i brought his face back down to mine and we started to kiss again.

I needed him bad. He kicked his jeans off and i did mine. I kicked mine off and He ran his hands back up my sides causing goosebumps to form.

I could see his length through his boxers and Gerard kissed from my neck down to my stomach.

He then kissed his way back up leaving hickeys over my breasts and along my collerbone and neck.

"Gerard please" I moaned and he nodded. He kicked his boxers off and peeled my underwear off and tossed them to the side.

He pushed himself in and a moan escaped both of our lips. "You need to be quiet. I don't want to wake Mikey up" He groaned and he thrusted into me.

"Ah Gerard" I moaned and Gerard placed his hand over my mouth. "I said be quiet Sugar" He moaned. God his moans were heavenly.

He did a few more thrusts and released his load. He did a few more thrusts and then i came and he brought us from our highs and lay next to me after pulling out.

"I love you Y/N" He said and kissed my forehead. "I love you too Gee" I replied and we pulled out clothes back on and Gerard carried me bridal style up to his bedroom. He placed me on the bed and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight N/N" He said and he hugged me into his chest. "Goodnight Gee"

{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~

Total Words: 1014