Epilogue

Y/N's POV

I woke up and saw that it was twelve PM. Shut i was late !! I stood up and chucked my jeans on and a Misfits t-shirt along with my combat boots and leather jacket. I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag slinging it over my shoulder. 

I made sure i had my phone and i downed a mug of coffee and ran to school. I ran up to my english class and sat at the back. "Ray why didn't Gerard wake me up ?" I panted. "He wanted to let you sleep in" He whispered and i rolled my eyes. "I had to fucking run" i snarled and Ray shrugged.

"Y/N, want to share ?" My 'father' said. "No go fuck your self asshole" I snarled and the class laughed.

The entire lesson i had my head on the desk and was talking to Ray. The bell rang and i was the first person out and i ran to art hoping to get Gerard.

I spotted Gerard at the back of the classroom and i sat next to him. "You okay ?" He asked. "No im not okay, i had to run to school this morning, because someone decided to let me sleep in" I spat. "Sorry" He mumbled.

"Ugh, i'm tired" I groaned and got my sketchbook out and slapped it onto the table and grabbed my pencil and started to sketch a wilting rose.

It was silent the entire lesson until one of the preps decided to walk over and snatch my sketchbook. "What the fuck ?" I yelled and she ripped it. "You mother fucker" I stood up and grabbed her hair pulling her to the floor.

"No wonder your dad ran away" She snarled at me and i grabbed her around the throat and slammed her into the wall. "Fucking say that again" I screamed and I was dragged off of her by Gerard and the teacher ran over to check if she was okay.

I pushed Gerard off me and picked my sketchbook up and my bag, storming out.

I got to the bleachers and sat on them, crying with my head in my hands. I was shaking from anger and was trying to calm myself down.

"Y/N" Gerard ran over and hugged me. "My dad never loved me" I cried into his shoulder and he rubbed my back.

"Yeah, well your dad is a cunt" He whispered into my ear causing me to chuckle. "Yeah he's a wanker" I replied and Gerard looked confused. "I've told you before, it's british slang" I said and he wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"Oh yeah" He replied and pulled me back into a hug. "I'll never let them hurt you, i promise" He said and i squeezed him tighter. "I love you Gee" I mumbled. "I love you too Y/N" he replied and kissed my cheek.

We walked back to class, because we had music next and we sat in the back and Gerard hugged me into his side. We had a substitute because we made the teacher quit yesterday. Ha loser.

All we did was watch music videos and me and Gerard talked the entire time whilst the music played in the background. "What are we gonna do when we get home Gee ?" I asked and he shrugged. "Watch a movie ? Order a takeaway ? it's up to you" He replied. "How about we watch a movie and order a takeaway" I replied and he nodded.

We decided all of the guys would come and sleep over. The lunch bell rang and we retreated to our usual area, the bleachers. As i was walking, i saw a boy with black hair being beaten up. "Gerard go on without me, i'll meet you there" I said and he walked away.

I ran towards the boy being beaten up and i pushed the guy away. "Fuck off asshole" i snarled and he left. I bent down to the boy on the floor and helped him up. "Hey, you okay ?" I asked. "Not really but i'll live" He said standing up and steadying himself on the lockers. He was very tall.

"What's your name ?" I asked him. "My name is Andy Beirsack but you can just call me Andy, i'm new" He smiled. "Nice, i'm Y/N" I said picking his stuff off the floor and handing it to him.

"See ya around andy" i said and he waved and walked the other way. I ran to the bleachers and met with the guys. "Yo Y/N, where were you ?" Frank asked.

"This new kid was getting beaten up, Andy his name was, i made the guy that was beating him up fuck off and yeah, he's fucking tall" I said in disbelief.

"Oh yeah, he's in my English class, i saw him yesterday" Gerard said. "He is fucking huge" Gerard said and i went to sit next to him. "Guys all of us are skipping the rest of the day and going to my place, i'll drive us" Gerard said. We all nodded and ran to his car.

He started the ignition and pulled out of the parking lot. He turned the corner and drive off and we all sat listening to music.  I had blanked out until i heard the guys screaming. "Gerard !! THERE'S A LORRY TURN" They screamed and i opened my eyes.

"I CAN'T IT WON'T TURN !!" Gerard said. "IT'S BROKEN" He screamed and the lorry hit us head on.

There was an ear-peircing screech and i couldn't see anything. blood dropped down my head and and i couldn't see where i was. Where was everyone ? Am i dead or alive ?  Is this a dream ? Someone help me. I don't know where i am.

~News report~

Breaking news !

Five highschool students dead after a lorry collided with their car outside of Belleville high school. All pronounced dead at the scene.

The lorry driver apologises to their families and sends his deepest condolences.

{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~

A/N- Sorry lol

Total Words: 1008