Chapter 10

I woke up in Gerard's bed but Gerard wasn't in the bed. I look around "Gerard ?" I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "Gerard ?" I said again when the door opened. "Oh you're awake, how did you sleep ?" He said sitting opposite me.

"It was okay.." I stretched and yawned. "You're so cute when you stretch" He giggled. His giggle was the most adorable thing i had heard. I smiled and hugged him and we both fell back onto the bed.

"Guys, Get a room" We looked up and see Frank stood at the door. "When did you get here ?" Gerard asked. "Just now, mikey let me in.." He said sitting on Gerard's desk. "Get off my desk Frankie." Gerard stood up and pushed him off.

Frank feel to the floor with a thud. "Ow.." I just giggled. He stood up and sat next to me on the bed. "Have you two made it official yet ?" Frank said wrapping an arm around me. "Yeah..." I said and Frank giggled. "And did you call him Frankie Gee ?" I said laughing, standing up and hugging Gerard.

"Yes, we are best friends, we are gonna have nicknames for eachother." He said kissing the top of my head. "Yep, i call him Geebear" I looked up with my mouth open. "That's so cute" i said giggling. "No, you are not permitted to call me that Y/N..." He said glaring at Frank.

"Hehehehe" I heard frank giggle behind us. "When is Ray coming over ? We still have all of those snacks for him..." I asked Gerard. "Today, i accidentally left his at the gas station, i'll go back and pick him up in a bit." Frank said.

"I didn't know your name was Gerard, and how do you leave Ray at a gas station ?" i was confused. "He always does.." Gerard said, rubbing my back.

Frank left to pick up Ray. Me and Gerard were sat downstairs with mikey watching TV. "How could you leave me at the fucking gas station Frank ? I'm the hardest to loose, have you seen my hair ?!" Our film watching was broken by the sound of Ray.

Frank came in a plopped himself next to me. "He has been lecturing me since he got in the fucking car..." Frank moaned and Gerard, Mikey and I laughed. "Well maybe if you had paid more attention then you wouldn't have fucking left me there !" Ray snapped sitting next to mikey.

"Oh ray i have something for you, It's a bunch of good old British snacks." I hoped up rubbing to the kitchen and bringing them back to him and dumping them on his lap. "Go on, try them" We all sat and watched ray try these snacks and he only really liked the Yorkie and the Monster munch so the rest of us shared what he didn't like.

"This is one thing i miss about the UK, having good fucking snacks !" I said with a mouthful of Haribo Tangfastics. The rest of the boys nodded. "What shall we do ?" i said wrapping myself around Gerard. "Let's go to the park... i wanna climb a tree" Ray said standing up.

"LET'S DO IT !!" I smiled and ran out of the house with the rest of the guys hot on my heels. We found the biggest tree and i climbed to the top faster than the rest. "How are you so good at climbing trees Y/N ?" I heard Frank say from below.

"Well frank, i'm not small and i basically grew up climbing trees in parks" I said. They all made a 'Fair enough' faces and joined me at the top.

"Okay now what ?" I asked. We all sat on silence. "Bark fight..." Drank suggested pointing down at the bark at the base of the swings.

"Yeah, no that's not gonna happen because it will blind someone." Gerard said. My nose started to tickle and i started to rub it. "I'm gonna sneeze" I said.

I sneezed and fell backwards off of the branch. My eyes filled with fear as i collided with the floor below me. My vision went blurry and i saw all the boys clamber down and stand next to me.

"Y/N ? Are you okay ?" Gerard said kneeling next to me. I was winded so i struggled to talk. "M-My..... b-ba-back" I breathed out.

I was lay on the floor for a good while whilst paramedics arrived. Gerard and Ray ride in the back of the Ambulance with me and Mikey and Frank said they would meet us at the hospital.

"G-Gerard, it hurts.." I said as a tear fell down my cheek. "I know sugar, you will be okay, they are gonna help you.." Gerard whispered clutching my hand and kissing it.

We arrived at the hospital and they carted me to a room and Gerard and ray walked in and sat at the edge of my bed. Ray left to get us a coffee each and Gerard sat in the corner of the room whilst the Doctors did a bunch of checks on me.

Once i was given the all clear, they gave me some painkillers and said i could go. Gerard helped me stand up and Ray opened the doors for me. "Thank you guys" I said still abit winded. "It's fine Y/N don't worry.." Gerard said. "Yeah it's fine Y/N" Ray said.

I smiled weakly and we met Mikey and Frank in the waiting room. "Hey Y/N" Frank stood up and hugged me. "BACK !! BACK !! MY BACK" i yelled out and Frank let go. "Oh my god i'm so sorry" Frank covered his mouth. "It's fine, just sore" I said.

I couldn't have another painkiller for two more hours. So i was going to suffer in silence whilst we drove back to the house. Gerard helped me inside and took me upstairs resting me on his bed.

"You need to rest Y/N, i'll come back when you can take more painkillers okay ? I'll be back with a coffee in a minute" I nodded and lay back against the soft mattress pulling the duvet over me.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Total Words. 1032