Chapter 15

Y/N's POV

I woke up and it was monday. I groaned and Gerard was still asleep next to me. "Gee wake up we have to go to school" I said shaking him. "Five more minutes" He groaned. "No gee get up now" I said standing up and grabbing my black jeans and Metallica t shirt.

I put them on and brushed my hair. I then pulled on some of my combat boots and one of Gerard's leather jackets. "Gerard wake up" i said and chucked a t-shirt at him. "I'm up, i'm up" he said standing up and changing into some jeans and a t-shirt.

I flattened his hair down and he smiled. "Thanks N/N" he said before we grabbed our bags and went downstairs. "Hi mikey" i said and grabbed a mug for some coffee. "Morning" he said drinking his and grabbing his bag and leaving.

"Hurry up Gerard" I said and he quickly drank his coffee and i did the same and we ran to his car. "Strapped in ?" He asked. I nodded and he pulled out of the driveway.

We drove to the school and met Ray, Mikey and Frank in the parking lot. I hopped out and Gerard stopped the engine and got out too.

"How late are we ?" I asked and Gerard wrapped an arm around my waist. "Fifteen minutes to spare" Ray added and we nodded. "Let's go" i said and we went to our lockers and got our books.

My first lesson i had to do on my own because the others had different lessons. I walked in and sat at the back. "Aw the little emo girl doesn't have her little boyfriends to look after her" One of the preppy girls said.

Before i knew it my head was being slammed into the desk and i lifted my head up, clutching my nose. The teacher was too sucked in on his laptop to even notice.

I then stood up and grabbed her by the collar and moved until she was against the wall.

"I swear to god, if you come near me again, i will take your breast implants and shove them so far down your throat you go blue, i'll then gouge your eyes out and shove them so far up your ass you can see how much shit you're talking understand ?" I snarled and she looked terrified. The rest of her clique and ran off and i dropped her onto the floor and sat back down.

"Y/N detention after school" The teacher said. "What ?! She slammed my head into the desk and she doesn't get punished ?!" i yelled and he glared at me. "Fine then, a week's detention" He said and i flipped the table.

"Bullshit !!" I screamed, grabbing my bags and stormed out. I walked behind the school to the bleachers and saw Frank sat on them smoking.

"Sup N/N" He said and i chucked my bag onto the floor and sat next to him. "What happened ?" he asked. "Well, i sat down then one of the preppy bitches slammed my head into the desk, so i grabbed her and pinned her against the wall and said 'I swear to god, if you come near me again i will shove your breast implants so far down your throat you turn blue, then i'll gouge your eyes out and shove them so far up your ass you can see how much shit you're talking'"

"Then i dropped her onto the floor and i got a detention, then i yelled because she didn't get a detention and now i have a week's detention, then i screamed 'Bullshit' and then i flipped the table and stormed out, now here i am" i said and took a deep breath.

"Wow, intense" he said and he offered me a cigarette. "Thanks" i said and took one. He lit it for me and i took a drag. "Ah sweet relief" i said and blew the smoke from my lips.

"People are assholes" He said and i nodded. "Why are you out here ?" I asked taking another drag. "Eh, got bored" He said and i chuckled. "That's fair enough" i said and we were soon joined by Ray and Gerard.

"Y/N you smoke ?" Ray asked. "I do now" i said taking a drag and flicked the ash off the end. Gerard nodded and sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist putting me onto his lap.

He then took the cigarette from my fingers and took a drag and gave it back. He blew the smoke out then buried his head into the crook of my neck. I stomped the cigarette out and we all talked and skipped the rest of school apart from Mikey, because he clearly wanted good grades.

It turned three PM and we all drove to Gerard and Mikey's house. We all sat in the living room and decided to play truth or dare.

"Y/N, truth or dare ?" Ray asked.

"Dare, cause i'm not a pussy" I said and Ray chuckled. "I dare you to make out with Gerard for 20 seconds." He said and i shrugged.

I saw Gerard smirk next to me and i turned around and placed my lips onto his and his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. We heard them chuckle behind us and then we pulled away.

"Okay, Frank truth or dare ?" I asked. "Dare" he said and i smirked. "I dare you to get whipped cream and put it in your hair" I said and he ran to the kitchen and came back with the whipped cream.

He then put some in his mouth before squirting a lot onto his head. We all laughed and he put the can to the side. "Gerard truth or dare ?" Frank asked. "Truth" He said and Frank giggled. "Would you fuck Y/N" Frank asked and i went bright red. "Yep" Gerard said and Frank squealed.

"Mikey truth or dare" Gerard asked. "Truth" He replied. "Do you have a unicorn mural in your room ?" Gerard asked and Mikey nodded. "Yes, yes i do" he said and we all laughed. "That's cute mikey" I said between laughs. "Ray truth or dare ?" Mikey asked. "Dare" Ray retorted.

"I dare you to put mayo in your hair" Mikey said and we all chuckled. Ray sighed standing up and walking to the kitchen and grabbing the mayo. He walked back and dunked it onto his hair and rubbed it in.

We went back and forth until about ten PM and Ray and Frank had washed their hair and gone home.

I was laying next to Gerard and he kissed me before we fell asleep.

{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~

A/N- this seems realy rushed soz

Total Words: 1134