Chapter 3

I tucked my sketchbook under my arm and wakes into the classroom. "Ah Miss L/a you can take a seat next to Gerard when he decides to turn up" My art teacher said directing me to a chair in the corner of the room.

I walked over and sat down open wing my sketchbook and started to draw.  I looked up when the door was kicked open. "Mr. Way nice of you to join us" The teacher said sarcastically.

He walked over and sat in the chair next to me. "Hi sugar" He whispered in my ear. "Hello Gerard" i said whispering back. He turned my chair so i was looking at him. "What you drawing ?" He asked taking my sketchbook.

"No ! It's private" I said taking it back from him and shitting it. "Sorry, i have private sketchbooks too ya know" He said winking. "Miss L/N and Mr Way, do you mind pitting your little highschool romance away while your at school" The teacher said stopping our conversation.

"Do you mind ? We were talking until we were rudely disrupted by you" I said sassing the teacher. I heard Gerard laugh next to me. "Miss  L/N and Mr Way, you can both have a detention" She said smirking.

I chuckled. "Bold of you to assume i'll be going" i sassed. The teachers expression fell and Gerard burst out laughing. I grabbed my stuff before walking out the classroom and flipping the teacher off.

Damn that was scary but no one interrupts Y/N L/N. I walked up to the roof and sat down. I pulled out my sketch pad, flicking through it.

I traced my fingers over the drawing of my dad who disappeared a few years ago. I missed him a lot, i snapped out of my trance when a tear splashed into the page.

"Who's that ?" I heard someone say from behind me. I flicked my head around, wiping my face and quickly shutting my sketch pad. "My dad..." I said drying my eyes with my sleeves.

"Is that why you didn't want me to look at till your art ?" He asked sitting next to me. I nodded. "Do you wanna talk about it ?" He asked wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Basically he was framed for a crime, and when he was supposed to come out of jail, the police said he had disappeared in the night and no-one knows where he is, he could be dead or on the run somewhere in England." I said as more tears started to fall down my face.

"I'm sure he loves you very much wherever he is sugar.." He pulled me into him and i rested my head in his shoulder. I felt him kiss the top of my head. "Wanna come to mine later and sleep over ?" He asked brushing the hair out of my face.

"Sure i'll ask my mum but i need to say it's not you because i don't think she like you very much" i giggled. I pulled my phone out.

You:
Hey mum can i sleep at a friends tonight ?

Mum:
As long as it isn't those boys 😒

You:
It isn't i promise. I'll be hime later to grab some things.

"She said yes.." I said putting my phone away. "I'll drop you at the end of your road so she doesn't see me okay ?" He said rubbing my arm and i nodded. "Okay i'll see you later, i'll invite the boys too" Gerard said, standing up and walking off. "Bye gee" i said.

I walked to my locker, i unlocked it and put my sketchbook away, but before i could put it in it was taken from my hands. "Hey !! Give that back !!" I said reaching for it.

"I'm sorry... No can do.." It's was the girls that beat me up. They went through it ripping all the drawing out, even the ones of my dad. "Who's this your boyfriend ?" The girls said laughing.

They ripped them up and scattered them on the floor. I got on my knees crying trying to grab the pieces. "THAT WAS MY DAD YOU BITCH !!" I ran at her crying and tackled her onto the floor.

"I HATE YOU !!" I screamed in her face and she looked terrified. The rest of her friends pulled me off and chucked me against the wall. I stayed there crying into my jacket as they ran off.

"Y/N ?" I looked up and saw Mikey. "Oh my god are you okay ?" I shook my head as he hugged me. "Th-they r-ripped up my d-drawing of my d-dad" i struggled to breath due to the amount of crying i was doing.

I clutched onto his jacket and cried. "One sec i'm gonna be back i'm getting Gerard he's in music with the others." He said before standing up and running off.

-Mikey's POV-

I was walking towards the toilet when i saw the girls who beat up Y/N running away. I looked around the corner and saw Y/N crying on the floor with paper scattered on the floor.

"Y/N ?" i knelt down infront of her. "Oh my god are you okay ?" She shook her head and i hugged her tight. "Th-they r-ripped up my d-drawing of my d-dad" She only just managed to say.

She clutched into my jacket and started crying even more. "One sec i'm gonna be back i'm getting Gerard, he's in music with the others." I stood up and ran back up to the music room.

"Gerard.... It's Y/N" I said as i opened the door. He stood up and ran out, the boys followed after him and i showed them where she was.

She was where i left her. She looked up and jumped at Gerard hugging him.

-Y/N's POV-

I looked up and saw Gerard, i jumped at him and hugged him. "Hey, Y/N, i'm here now.." He said hugging me and stroking my hair. "m-my drawing." I pointed at the scattered paper on the floor which broke my heart even more.

I saw Gerard nod, then Frank, Ray and Mikey ran off in ye direction of the girls. "Come on let's get you home." He helped me walk to his car and he strapped me in.

The drive was silent and we stopped outside my house. He helped me out of the car and knocked on the door. My mum answered. "Y/N are you okay ?" She said taking me from Gerard. "What happened ?" She started to snap at Gerard.

"Mum it wasn't his fault. A group of girls stole my sketchbook and ripped up my drawings even the ones of dad" I said sobbing. "Oh..." She rubbed my back. "Thank you for bringing her home..." She paused not knowing his name.

"Gerard ma'am" He said nodding his head. "Oh please call me M/N (mums name)" She said smiling. "Please come in" She moved us out of the way and let him in.

She took us into the kitchen and Gerard sat next to me at the table. "So Gerard how did you meet my daughter ?" She said handing us a coffee. "Oh, some girls beat her up on the first day, me and my friends helped her." He said rubbing my arm.

"Oh that's sweet" She said smiling. "You said you didn't want me hanging out with them mum, now you're just being fake" I said glaring at her.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Total Words: 1260