Chapter 13

I lay back on Gerard's bed thinking about what just happened, my back was fucking killing me.

I thought he was dead, mum thought he was dead, so why the fuck did he appear now ? Did he hate us that much that he ran away ?

My thoughts were interrupted by Gerard coming in. "Hey" He said sitting by me. "Hey..." I mumbled. "You okay ?" He said rubbing my head. "I guess, i'm just pissed off" I said.

"I would be too, but he's gone now, so he won't bother you again.." Gerard said laying next to me. "Thanks Gee" i said kissing his forehead. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Goodnight Princess" He whispered in my ear and i fell asleep with my head in his chest.

———TiMe SkIp CaUsE iM a LaZy BiTcH———

I was woken up by Gerard snoring. It was annoying but cute.

(Do you think Gerard actually snores ?)

I closed his mouth which muffled the snores abit and lay my head back on his chest. I couldn't get back to sleep because i was the only one awake. I could never sleep in the dark when i was the only one awake. I always thought someone or something was gonna jump out at me.

I sighed knowing there won't be anymore sleep for me so i reached over and grabbed my phone, then realising that my contract had cut off. "Fuck sake" I said, putting it back. "What's the matter ?" Gerard said groggily. "Nothing, my phone cut off, i didn't wake you did i ?" I said.

"No, you didn't, do you wanna go on my phone ?" He said reaching for his. "No it's fine gee" He hummed in response and hugged me closer to him. "Goodnight princess" He mumbled. "Goodnight" I said. He obviously waited for me to fall asleep before he fell asleep because he was humming.

When i woke up again Gerard wasn't in bed and there was a lot of talking coming from downstairs. I sat up and grabbed one of Gerard's shirts and a pair of his sweatpants.

I put them on and walked downstairs. "Awe look who's up" Frank said. "Shut up frank it's too early." I said.

"Y/N, it's 11am" Ray said. "Yeah, too early" I sassed. "Where's Mikey ?" i said sitting next to Gerard who passed me a coffee. "He went out, i dunno where" Gerard said. "Oh, okay" I said trying my hardest not to nod off. I took a sip of the coffee and still felt knackered.

"So, enjoy your sleep ?" Frank said. "How are you so fucking hyperactive ?" I said. "Because it's who i am..." Frank said. "Ugh" i said.

"We go back to school tomorrow" Ray said. I looked up and death glared him. "Ray, remind me of that shit-hole one more time, and i will rip your fro off your head" i said. "Y/N, just drink the coffee" Gerard said. "I am" i said.

I ended up drinking half of it before falling asleep with my head on the table. "Psst, Y/N, wakey wakey rise and shine, the sun wants to say hello" Frank said. "The sun can fuck off" i said, sitting up.

"Wow, someone really is grumpy" Frank said. "Yeah, well maybe if your dad decided to disappear for god knows how many years then turn up randomly without one call, then maybe you would feel as shit me." I said. Frank shut up and i walked back upstairs.

I sat on the bed and sighed. "I need air" i said to myself. I grabbed my jacket and shoes and walked back downstairs. "Where are you going ?" Gerard said. "Out" i said, before shutting the front door behind me.

I walked down the road with my hood up avoiding eye contact with everyone and i walked to the park. When i got there i sat on the swings because i had no where else to sit because a family was sat on the bench.

I kicked the bark under my feet. "Excuse me, if your not gonna swing on the swings can you leave ?" One of the people said.

"Excuse me, if i'm not gonna ask for your opinion, can you not give it ?" I said looking back up them. "That's so rude, why don't you take your rude ass somewhere else." They said back.

"Do you think i give a fuck" I said. "Watch your profanity in front of my children" they gasped.

"Oh i have a message for your kids, Don't listen to your fucking parents, cause they are motherfuckers and no one likes them. Okay, oh also i have a message for you too" I flipped them off and the children were crying.

"Stop with your fucking wailing it's hurting my ears" i yelled and they all soon cleared off. I can't be fucked to deal with people like that today.

Someone sat next to me and i looked at them. Of course it was Gerard. "So, making children cry ? That's not very nice" He said sarcastically.

"Well, their parents were fucking assholes so..." i shrugged and went back to kicking the bark under my feet. "I know your pissed at your dad Y/N" He said. "Yeah, you don't know the half of it...." i said.

He sighed. "Wanna get a coffee and cake ?" Gerard said. "Sure" i said. He stood up and reached his hand out to mine. I laced my fingers between his and we walked to the nearest starbucks.

We walked in and sat in the furthest booth, in the corner. Gerard ordered two large Latte's with an extra shot of espresso. He sat next to me and handed me my coffee. "Thanks" I said.

"It's okay" He said, kissing the top of my head. I leant against his and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "I love you Y/N" he said. "I love you too Gee" We quietly sat sipping at our coffee when Gerard had a message.

"Who is it ?" I asked. "Just frank sending stupid memes" Gerard said typing back to him. 'fuck off that's not even funny' I chuckled at his response and went back to my coffee.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Total Words: 1043