Chapter 4

Gerard looked at me. "I'm going out mum don't stay up for me" I said standing up going into my room. "Hey, you okay ?" I turned around and saw Gerard standing against the door frame.

"Yep, i'm packing a bag..." I said shoving clothes into a bag. "Come on let's go" I said walking past him back downstairs. "Y/N can i talk to you please ?" My mum said.

"Nope, come on Gerard" I said dragging Gerard my the arm. I sat in the passenger seat and Gerard drove back to his house.

We walked in and a tall Blonde female walk around the corner. "Hello Gerard, Oo who's this ?" She said shaking my hand. "I'm Y/N, Gerard's friend." I said smiling at her.

"Such a nice name, i'm Donna, Nice to meet you." She said. "I've just put a pizza in is that okay for you two and the boys Gee ?" She asked rubbing his head.

"Yes mom that's fine" He said flattening his hair back down. "Come on Y/N the boys are in here" He led me down some steps into a basement.

"Awe Y/N !!" Frank jumped up and hugged me. "Hi frank..." I said patting his back. I chucked my bag on the floor and sat on the bed in the corner.

"What do you wanna do ?" Gerard said. "Truth or dare ?" I said. "YESSS !!" Frank punched the air and they all came and sat on the bed.

"Gerard Truth or Dare" Frank said.

"Dare, i'm not a pussy" He said chuckling.

"I dare you to take your shirt off" Frank said, and Gerard obliged and chucked it across the room. "Y/N truth or dare.." Gerard asked me.

"Truth.." I said hoping. it to get a bad one. "Would you rather Fuck me, Ray, Frank or Mikey ?" He said smirking. "None... thanks" I said grimacing.

"Oh come on you have to choose one..." Frank said. "Fine if you really wanna know out of all of you, i'd fuck Gerard" I said glaring that them all and hearing Gerard chuckle.

"Frank truth or dare" I asked knowing the best dare. "Dare !!" He said. "Okay, i dare you to brush the teeth if the person to your right..." I said laughing.

"Gerard where is your toothbrush ?" Frank said standing up. "Upstairs bathroom.. the blue one." Frank ran upstairs and grabbed his toothbrush and out some toothpaste on it.

He ran back down and straddled Gerard. "OpEn WiDe PrEtTy BoY" He said in a weird accent and started to brush Gerard's teeth.

"I fucking hate you Y/N" Gerard said muffled from the toothbrush. Once frank had pulled away he went into the bathroom and spat it out. He came back. "Ray truth or dare ?" Frank asked.

"Dare.." Ray said. "I dare you to let us straighten your hair..." Frank said giggling. Ray sighed and Gerard grabbed his mum's hair straighteners. He came back and plugged them in.

"I'll do it because you lot probably don't know how to do it." I took the tongs and ray sat in front of me. I straightened his hair. "I don't like  it..." Ray said he messed his hair up and sat back down.

I flicked the tongs off and set them to the side. "Mikey truth or dare" Ray asked. "Dare" Mikey said. "i dare you to prank call your mom" Ray said chuckling. He pulled his phone out turning off caller ID.

"You need to put on an accent." Gerard said.

"Hey, there... i'd like to order Five large pizzas and a side of chicken wings.." Mikey said in a fake southern accent. Me, Gerard, frank and ray were trying our best not to laugh.

"Mikey..... stop being stupid" She hung up. We all started to laugh. Mikey looked disappointed. Donna walked downstairs. "Hey guys, dinner is ready" She said walking off. We all ran upstairs into the kitchen.

"Mmmm pepperoni." We all said in unison. We sat down taking a few slices each. After we ate, we raided the cupboards for snacks then we went back downstairs. "Wanna watch a scary movie ?" I asked and we all sat on the couch.

"Sure" Gerard said sat next to me. I was sat in the middle with Gerard in my left and Frank next to him. I had ray to my right and Mikey next to him.

Gerard flicked through netflix until we found the exorcist. Gerard put it on and as we got halfway through the rest of boys were asleep apart from Gerard. "Wanna go to sleep now ?" Gerard asked me. "Okay." I stood up and lay on the bed.

Gerard lay next to me. "Good night." He said. I moved to the other end of the bed and struggled to sleep. I lay awake for most of the night but when i had fallen asleep, i regretted it.

{start of dream}

I was running as fast as i could, jumping over the odd called branch. I was out of breath but i refused to stop running.

I found myself in a clearing and ran on. The snarling behind me got louder and louder. "This can't be happening" I breathed. I tripped over a log and tried to get up when a large bloodied face creature towered over me.

I chucked a branch at it and carried running when it grabbed my leg. "NO !!" I screamed. "HELP ME !! SOMEONE PLEASE" I cried out as i felt blood running down my leg.

It let go for a second so i took my chance and ran as fast as i could with a limp. I ran into a wool shack and shut the door. I covered my mouth to muffle the sound of me breathing.

Hot tears streamed my face. There was a bang at the door and i jumped moving away from it. The door was kicked down and the snarling creature came in. "I've got you now" it said in a husky voice. It grabbed me by the shoulders digging it's nails in.

I screamed in pain.

{End of dream}

I was awoken my Gerard shaking me. "Y/N ? Wake up" I woke up and hugged him tight. "Are you okay ? You were crying and screaming." I shook my head and cried into his chest.

He rubbed small circles on my back and held me tight. "It's okay, you're okay it's just a dream" he said kissing the top of my head.

He lay back down and i lay next to him as he cradled me. He hummed gently and sent me off to sleep. We stayed like that the entire night.

"Psst Ray, Mikey look" I heard someone say. "Look at them,  they are so cute" they giggled. I'm guessing it was frank. "Just ignore them" i heard Gerard whisper hoarsely in my ear. We pretended to be asleep until they shut up.

When they finally did i looked up at them. "Bitches" I got up and grabbed my bag going into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stepped it letting the water fall down my S/C skin.

I rinsed my hair and turned the shower off stepping out and drying myself with the clothes i was wearing just then and put a different outfit on. I put my hair into a french plait and walked out.

I sat back on the bed while i waited for the others to get changed. "What are we doing to today ?" I said once they all finished. "Dunno" they all said. "Well i'm gonna go explore because.... i just moved here so see ya later."

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Total Words: 1273