Chapter 9

I hadn't left Gerard's room for about a week, all of the guys came in at one point bringing some of my stuff in, and asking me how i was. I hardly got up, i only got up to go to the bathroom but that was it.

"Hey, you getting up today ?" Gerard ales leaning against the door frame. I shrugged. "What's the point ?" I said.

He sighed and walked over to me crouching infront of me. "Come on, let's take you for a shower, then we can go and sit in the Garden ?" He said brushing my hair out of my face. I nodded and he helped me up.

I grabbed a towel and a change of clothes and Gerard helped me to the bathroom.

He opened the door and let me go inside. I turned the shower on and put my stuff on the side. I think it was safe to say i was numb if all emotion. I stepped in and rinsed my hair feeling fresh as soon as the water ran down my back.

It felt nice, but it soon came to an end when i had finished doing everything i needed to do. I switched it off and stepped out, drying myself off.  I let my hair soak my back, because well i couldn't be arsed to do anything else with it.

I pulled my clothes in and walked out to find Gerard standing outside the door. "Come on, let's get you a coffee and let's sit outside." He walked me down the stairs and let me sit at the table whilst he did my coffee.

I just sat there staining into space when the warm scent of a coffee being placed infront of me snapped me out of it. I stood up, mug in hand, and walked into the Garden with Gerard and sat on the chairs on the patio.

It felt nice being outside for once. "Hey" He rubbed my head. "Don't worry okay, i'm here if you need me" Gerard kissed the top of my head.

"Hey guys." I heard someone say behind us. We both turned around and saw Mikey coming out to join us. "Hi mikes" Gerard said. "Hey..." I said miserably. "How you holdin' up Y/N ?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Could be better...." i said as my voice cracked. Mikey patted my head and i smiled abit. I had finished my coffee and placed the mug between my knees. I was just playing with my hands when a big box was dumped infront of me.

"Hi Y/N !!" A cheerful looking frank stood infront of me.

"What's that ?" Gerard asked pointing the box. "For Y/N to open, i'm hoping it will cheer her up" He said gesturing for me to open it.

I sighed and leant forwards. I opened the top and saw a bunch of my favourite snacks from back in the UK. "Wow, how did you get these ?" I said looking up. "My trusty friend, Amazon.com" He said smirking.

"What's a monster munch ?" Gerard said. "Oh my god you have to try some, they are awesome." I said chucking him a pack. "Want one mikey ?" He nodded and i chucked him a pack too.

"Frank ? What about you ?" I said. "Sure" he reached into the box and grabbed the spicy ones. They all opened them and took a bite out of one. Gerard grimaced and spat it out. "Nope" He handed them to me and i ate them happily. Mikey seemed to enjoy them and So did frank.

"They are awesome Y/N !!" Frank said jumping around. "England has the best snacks" I said giggling. "What do you wanna try now ?" I said sifting through the box. I fell upon some 'Yorkies' "Oh my days, these are the best chocolate you will find in England." I passed them one each and they took a bite.

"It's just pure chocolate" Gerard said biting down. "Yeah that's why they are awesome" I said smiling. We ended up eating the entire box leaving some for Ray because he was busy elsewhere.

We ended up moving from outside into the living room sprawled across the sofas. "I hope you enjoyed those British snacks." I said hiccuping halfway through. "Yep, why did i never think of that before. Buying them off Amazon" Mikey said laying with his top half off the sofa.

Gerard hugged me close and kissed my forehead. "Couple goals.." Frank teased. I chucked a pillow at him. "Ow" He said.

"We aren't even together" Gerard said. "Yet.." He whispered into my ear. I blushed and giggled. "What did he say ?" Frank said looking at us suspiciously.

"Nunya..." I said, frank stares at me confused. "Nunya business" I laughed and frank rolled his eyes.

After a few hours of laughing, Frank went home and Mikey retreated to his bedroom Me and Gerard were left on the sofa. "Thank you for looking after me Gee..." i said putting my forehead against his cheek.

"It's okay sugar, I love you, and i would do anything for you" He kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. "Y/N, would you do me the honour of being my Girlfriend ?" He said moving his head away.

I looked up at him and i nodded. "I love you Gee" I whispered. "I love you too Y/N" He smiled and kissed me. My hands wrapped around the back of his head and he moved me so i was sat on his lap, a leg either side of him.

We pulled away from eachother for a second and he rested his forehead against mine.

I loved him, he loved me. I closed my eyes and moved my head so it was resting on his shoulder. He had wrapped his arms around me holding me close to him.

His warm breath tickled my neck seeing goosebumps over my body. My eyelids grew heavy and i fell asleep on his lap. I wanted to keep him forever. The way he talked out of the side of his mouth made my belly flutter, the way he pushes his hair out of his face, just everything about him could make me blush.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

A/N- WOW!! That chapter was pretty shit to say the least, but still, leave some Gerard way fanfic ideas in the comments and thank youuuuu :P

Total Words: 1063