Chapter 14

I had finished my coffee and Gerard was still telling frank to fuck off with his memes. "Why can't frank give me a minutes peace ?" Gerard said pocketing his phone and standing up.

"I dunno, maybe cause he's an annoying midget" I said standing up too. Gerard laughed and held my hand. We walked back to his house and we snuck in.

"Guys, you aren't very quiet you know" Ray called from the living room. We shrugged and walked into the living room and saw the guys sat on the couches playing uno.

"I'm going back to bed" I said walking out of the room and walking upstairs. I shrugged my jacket off and sat on the bed. I was then met with a shoulder in my stomach. "Ow what the fuck ?" I said and realised Gerard had tackled me onto the bed.

"Gerard that hurt..." I said putting my hands onto my stomach. "Awe, i'm sorry" he said and he kissed it. I'm not gonna lie, that's kinda cute.

I started to giggle and he kissed it more. "Gerard, that tickles" i said wriggling. " Oh does it now ?" He said chuckling. He continued and i was giggling and writhing but he was too strong and kept me pinned to the bed.

"Gerard please" i said laughing. He stopped and then moved so he was on top of me. "You're beautiful" He said flicking his eyes over my face. "Thanks" i said blushing and sinking into the mattress, hiding my face.

"Why are you hiding ?" He said moving my hands. "I dunno, i just did..." I said and he smiled and kissed me. He rolled over so i was on top of him and he held me close to his chest

"What's the time ?" I asked him. "Umm, it's five ish i think" He said and then pulled his phone out. "Yeah it's half five, do you wanna order a pizza ?" He asked.

Then the door flung open. "I ordered a pizza, is pepperoni okay ?" Frank asked. "Uh, yeah thanks" Gerard said and i nodded. "Okay, it will be here in about fifteen minutes" Frank said shutting the door and leaving us again.

I ended up falling asleep on Gerard.

Gerard's POV

After frank left, when he told us about the pizza  Y/N had fallen asleep on me. I kissed her head and smiled. I gently put her onto the bed and removed her shoes before tucking her in. I then walked downstairs to the rest of the guys who were still playing uno.

"We need to make sure we save some pizza for Y/N, shes fallen asleep" i said chuckling and sitting down in between Frank and Mikey. "This game is so boring, let's watch the conjuring" I said flicking the TV on and putting the film on.

After a few minutes the pizza arrived and i reserved a few slices for Y/N by putting them on a plate and putting them by the bed then coming back downstairs to watch the film and eat the pizza.

It was around eleven ish when i decided to go up to bed. Y/N was still asleep so i decided to wake her up so she could eat. "Hey, Y/N wake up" i whispered gently shaking her.

She groaned and looked at me. "What is it ?" She said groggily. I passed her the plate and she sat up. "What time is it Gee ?" She asked finished her first slice of pizza.

"It's just gone eleven" i said changing into my PJ's. She finished her pizza and put the plate onto the floor and moving over so i could lay next to her.  I pulled her into my chest and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Y/N" I whispered. "Goodnight Gee, i love you" she said back. "I love you too N/N" i said and she nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck and fell asleep.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

A/N- Sorry this was short lol. Here ya go u_w_c_h_f_d_i_c_s

I know you didn't ask for it but i was guessing you wanted another chapter so here ya gov:P

Total Words: 694