Chapter 6

I was released from hospital and i went back to Gerard's house because i didn't want to go home to my mother. He carried my stuff out to the car from the hospital room and chucked it in the boot.

He drove and it was quiet apart from the low sound coming from the radio. "Gerard, when you met me why were you nice to me ? You could have easily joined in and been an asshole..." I said looking at him.

"Because i saw the fear in your eyes, and i was new once.... i know how it feels to be picked on when you arrive. But I wanted to stop that from happening to you...." He said occasionally turning a glance to me.

I looked at my hands and a tear fell. "Thank you...." I said. I felt the car stop and i looked up seeing if we were back but we weren't. He turned in his seat to look at me.

He cupped my face with his hands and kissed me. He pulled away and put his forehead against mine. "I'll always protect you Y/N..." He said rubbing small circles with his thumb on my cheek.

More tears fell down my face and he kissed my forehead. He sat back on his chair normally and started to drive again. I looked out the window at the passing colours of Green and brown.

We finally got to his house and he pulled into the garage and stopping the car. We both jumped out and slammed the doors behind us. He grabbed the bags and we walked into the house and saw Donna.

"Gerard, where were you last night ?" She said crossing her arms. "I was with Y/N because she was in hospital." he said. "Oh, are you okay now Y/N dearie ?" She said rubbing my shoulder.

"Yes thank you.." I said smiling at her. "Good good, would you like some coffee ?" She said walking into the kitchen. "Yes please..." i followed he and Gerard took my bags upstairs into his room.

I sat at the table and she passed me a mug with coffee in it. "Help yourself to the milk my love" she said. I grabbed the milk and poured abit into it. "Thank you.." I took a sip and Gerard came back down.

"Mom, can Y/N sleepover please ?" He said stood up with his arms above his head stretching. "Sure, she can stay for however long she wants" I heard Gerard silently cheer and he grabbed a mug and filled some up with coffee.

He didn't put any milk in his which i thought was odd but i'm from England so yeah. He sat next to me and we both drank our coffee scrolling through our phones.

Once we finished Gerard dragged me upstairs. "What do you wanna do ?" I said sitting at the edge of his bed. He flicked the TV on and scrolled through netflix. "Hmmm... let's watch a film... How about the Exorcist ?" He sitting next to me. "Okay" He turned it on and i hid behind a pillow.

Gerard was laughing at me. "Stop laughing..." I said burying my head in his arm. "Okay.." He said, He moved my head to be within inches of his. My heat was racing and My breathing was getting faster.

"Hey Gera- I KNEW IT !!!" Mikey screamed from the door way. I moved my head and looked away. "I am so telling the group chat" Mikey said skipping off.

*Gee Added Y/N to 'The Delinquents'

Mikey:
GUYS I SAW GERARD AND Y/N ABOUT TO KISS !!

Frank:
DAMN IT !!! i owe you ten bucks now...

Gerard:
You guys bet on us ?

Ray:
I would like to point out that i didn't bet on you....

Me:
At least someone didn't.

I sat against the wall and sighed. "They are so annoy-" I was cut off by Gerard smashing his lips against mine. His hand found its way to the back of my head holding me into him. I wrapped my arms around him and he lay down with me underneath him.

Our phones dinged.

*Attatchment: 1 Image*

Frank:
HAHAHAVAHSSBAJSHAISBSBS OMG THEY ARE KISSING

Ray:
Mikey, stop it.

Gerard:
Fuck you mikey, ima come into your room and beat the shit outta you.

With that Gerard left and a few screams where heard from Mikey's room and a few thuds.

Gerard:
Do that again and it won't be a pillow....

I giggled as Gerard sat next to me. "That was fun" He sighed and kissed my forehead. He pulled me down to him so my head was resting on his lap. He looked down at me and was stroking my hair.

"You're beautiful Y/N" He said and i blushed so i covered my face. "I'm not that pretty" I said. He moved my hands and got closer. "Anyone who tells you that you aren't pretty are lying sugar" He said smirking.

"Okay... whatever you say" i sat up so i was straddling him and my head was in the crook of his neck. He had one hand on my waist and one on my back.

My eyelids got heavy and i fell asleep on him. I felt him chuckle a little bit and he lay us down, pulling the sheet over us and holding me tight into him.

He bummed a song quietly into my ear and brushed his hands through my H/C hair. I loved this, it gave me a sense of security and loving. Something i rarely got from my mum since my dad left.

His grip loosened when he fell asleep but his arm was still around me.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

A/N- Sorry for not updating Lol :P i hope you enjoyed this chapterrrr.

Total Words: 966