Chapter 17

Y/N's POV

We stumbled through the front door and went straight to the kitchen. "Mikey's gonna be so pissed when he realises that we skipped" Gerard giggled.

I nodded and grabbed two mugs from the cupboard and placed them on the side. Gerard grabbed the stuff for the coffee and placed them next to the mugs.

I waited for the kettle to boil whilst Gerard went upstairs and got changed. Once he was done, i ran upstairs and grabbed a metallica t-shirt and some black sweatpants.

I skipped back downstairs and Gerard handed me my mug of coffee. "Thanks Gee" I said taking a sip and sitting at the table. He sat opposite me and drank his.

We sat in silence when we finished our coffee's then we placed the mugs into the sink and raced to the living room. "Film ?" He asked. "Film" i nodded.

Gerard put on the new IT film and i screamed when Georgie had his arm bitten off. "Fuck me !" I shouted and turned my face from the screen.

Gerard was giggling next to me and when i looked at him he winked. "Not like that sicko" I said playfully punching him in the arm. This made his laugh more and i growled.

We continued to watch the film and by the time it was finished Frank, Ray and Mikey stormed in.

"Hey guys" i said smiling. "You skipped ?" Frank snarled. "with out me !!" He shouted and i giggled.

"Why did you skip ?" Ray asked. "Because....... we didn't want to stay the rest of the day" I smiled and Gerard nodded.

"Hmmm" Mikey said sitting down next to me. "What where you two watching ?" Mikey asked. "IT and i hated it, i swear to god if i see a clown in running the other direction" I said and Frank giggled.

"Why are you laughing ?" I asked him and he smiled. "No reason" He said walking out of the room. It was about fifteen minutes later he came back in dressed as a clown.

I screamed and fell off the couch. I crawled away and Frank grabbed my foot. "Frank let go" I screamed and was kicking.

"Wanna balloon Y/N ?" He said in a weird voice. "Frank please" I cried backing away from him.

He stopped and pounced onto me and started to tickle me. I was crying from fear and being tickled. "Frank GET OFF" I screamed at him and pushed him away.

I was shaking and crying on the floor and Gerard hugged me. "He's an asshole" i sniffled into his shoulder and Frank was laughing his ass off. "I'm gonna kill you frank" I spat and i sat back on the couch curled up next to Gerard.

Ray and Frank left and me, mikey and Gerard were sat watching more films. We didn't watch any horror films because i was emotionally scarred from Frank. Fuck you Frank.

Gerard's POV

She had fallen asleep on my shoulder and Mikey had already gone up to bed. I picked her bridal style and took her upstairs.

I placed her onto the bed and tucked her in, and then i slipped in next to her hugging her tight. She was so cute when she was asleep, her eyes were droopy and her mouth was slightly open. She looked so young and vulnerable.

I kissed her forehead and she buried her head into the crook of my neck.

"Goodnight Y/N" I whispered and she hummed.

I rested my head on hers and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

Y/N's POV

I woke up and Gerard's legs where tangled with mine. I smiled and stood up grabbing a pair of jeans and a Slipknot t-shirt. I was lacing up my combat boots when Gerard woke up. "Good morning Gee" I said and he stood up. "Goof morning Y/N" He said yawning and grabbing his own green day shirt and black skinny jeans.

He put his leather jacket on and i put my Denim one on.

We walked to the kitchen and yet again mikey had left early. We drank our coffee and went to the car where Gerard drove us to school.

We stopped in the parking lot and we saw Ray and Frank giggling. We joined them "Whats funny ?" I asked and i followed their gaze and saw Mikey making out with Kristen. "Oh ma gahd" I laughed and Gerard started to laugh too.

"What the fuck !" I said leaning against Gerard.

"Guys leave him alone" Ray said and we rolled our eyes. "Fun sponge" I sung and we skipped off to our lessons.

Once again we had music so Me and Gerard were sat at the back basically on each-others laps.

"Ms. L/N and Mr. Way what did i tell you yesterday ?" She said "I dunno sorry" I replied and Gerard kissed me. I kissed him back and i out my arms around his neck and the teacher was angry.

"MR. WAY, MISS. L/N STOP THAT NOW !!" She screamed and Gerard deepened the kiss and she squealed again. "That's it ! I quit !" She said and started to pack her things up and the whole class Cheered and started to chant. "WAY L/N WAY L/N" We stood up and bowed as she squealed once more and left the classroom.

"You're welcome" I said and we bowed. "Now what ?" Someone asked. "I'll teach" I said and walked to the front and started to play a playlist off Youtube which was mainly Greenday.

The bell went and the class started to leave and I grabbed my things and walked out with Gerard's arm wrapped around my waist. "That was awesome" I sung and Gerard chuckled. "Tell me about it" Gerard said.

"Guys did you really get the music teacher to quit ?" Ray asked from behind us. "Yep, all it took was kissing" Gerard said and i smirked. "Wow, that's badass" Ray said.

We sat down on the bleachers for lunch and everyone was walking up to us and asking about it.

{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~

Total Words: 1017