Chapter 11

Gerard came back in with a mug of coffee, He placed it on the bedside table and helped me sit up. (Why do i feel like Gerard would have a bunk bed, but doesn't share a room with anyone ?)

Once i was in a comfy position, he passed me the mug and i took a sip. "Thanks Gee" I said and he sat on the end of the bed facing me. "How you feeling ?" He asked.

"It's sore but i'll be okay" I said taking another sip of the warm liquid in my hands. "How do you make such good coffee ?" I said.

"Well i have magic hands... that sounded wrong..." Gerard said facepalming himself. I giggled but it hurt so i stopped. "Please don't make me laugh" I said trying not to laugh.

"Helloooo" Mikey came in swinging round the door frame. "Hello Sparkelz" Gerard said.

"Sparkelz ?" I was very confused. "Mikey believe in Unicorns...." Gerard said with the straightest face ever. "Oh...." I said staring at mikey who was just stood there glaring at Gerard.

"Did you have to say ?" Mikey said. "Well yeah, she asked, so i told her." Gerard sassed.

"Prick" Mikey chucked a pillow at Gerard and it smacked him face. "Fucking asshole" Gerard muttered under his breath.

"GERARD ARTHUR WAY DO NOT USE THAT LANGUAGE IN MY HOUSE !!" Donna shouted up the stairs. "BUT MOM MIKEY CALLED ME A PRICK !!" Gerard shouted back.

"YEAH BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE" Mikey shouted from his room. Donna had given up and walked away and Gerard was sat on the end of the bed stropping like a 3 year old.

"You're such a baby Gee" I giggled through the pain. He huffed at me and turned to face the wall. "Come here" I said opening my arms. I put the coffee mug on the side and Gerard crawled over to me and put his head in my lap.

I rubbed his head and he fell asleep. He was so damn cute UGH !! How could one person hold the cuteness of like a trillion puppies, like HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE !!!???

I slithered my way down making sure i didn't hurt my back, so i was laying down next to him. He gently pulled me into his chest and rested his head on my shoulder. "I love you Y/N" He whispered. "I love you too Gee" I smiled and kissed his forehead.

We fell asleep holding eachother and i was comfortable, my back was fucking killing me, but i was comfortable. We woke up when a flash happened. We looked around and saw Mikey standing there with his phone in his hand and instant regret plastered on his face. "Oops...." He ran and Gerard jumped up and chased Mikey around the house.

"YOU BETTER DELETE THAT MIKEY" Gerard yelled. "HAHAH NOPE" I heard a door slam and a lot of banging. "MIKEY YOU BETTER OPEN THAT DOOR NOW !!!" Gerard said, still banging in the door.

I stood up and walked to mikeys room clutching my back. I waved Gerard away, and knocked on the door. "Mikey let me in, or i swear to god when my back is better i will smite you" I stood back and the door opened.

"Now give me the phone" I said holding my hand out. Mikey placed the phone in my hand and i deleted the picture, also deleting it from the deleted folder. I shoved the phone back at Mikey and walked back to Gerard's room.

I sighed and sat down on the bed. "That was pretty cool Y/N.." Gerard said sitting next to me. "Thank you, i like to tell people off" I said smiling at him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him.

"Can i have my painkillers yet ?" I said. Gerard checked the time and nodded. "Yeah, i'll go get them" He stood up and jogged downstairs. i was sat in silence, i couldn't bear it so i grabbed my phone and put The Misfits on.

I was mouthing all the words until Gerard came in. "You have a good music taste sugar" He sat next to me and passed me two pills. "Thank you" I turned my music off and swallowed the pills.

(Did you know i can take medicine like paracetamol pills without water :P)

I leant back and stretched. "Oo it's getting better" I said. "Yeah the doctors said that it would only be painful for a few days" Gerard said. I nodded and sat back down. Gerard looked at me and held my hand.

I looked at our hands that were interlaced and smiled. I felt safe. I looked back up at him and kissed him. "I love you so much Gee" I whispered putting my forehead against his.

"I love you too Y/N.." Gerard said rubbing his free hand on my cheek.We stayed like that for abit until Frank came skipping up the stairs.

"Awe couple goals" Frank giggled. "Is that all you can say when you see us ?" Gerard asked.

"Nope, anyway, i wanna take ya'll out." Frank said dancing on the spot. "To where ?" I asked. "Movies ?" Frank shrugged.

"We can't, Y/N is still hurt, she can't do 'exercise' as the doctors say." Gerard said.

"Walking to the car is hardly exercise, and sitting down for about an hour and a half is DEFINITELY not exercise" Frank said.

"He's got a fair point" I said looking at Gerard.

"Y/N, i don't want you to- Stop, stop that" I was giving him puppy dog eyes and quivering my bottom lip. "Pwease ?" I said. He let out a frustrated sigh. "Fine... As long as i drive because, 1- frank will probably leave ray there, like he did at the gas station. 2- he can't drive for shit, he only just passed his exam by like 2 marks" Gerard said.

"Okay Gerard is driving, I bagsy shotgun and Sparkelz, you and ray can sit in the back." I said.

"Okay, Ray is on his way, He didn't trust me to drive him..." Frank said.
"Okay" Gerard said standing up.

He walked out of the room. "Sparkelz get ready we are going to the movies" Gerard walked back in. "YESSS !!" I heard from Mikey's room and we all laughed.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Total Words: 1057