Chapter 8

It had been a few weeks since the incident with Gerard, we still weren't talking, i had sat away from the rest of them during lunch, i didn't converse with Gerard in Art.

I had my bag slung over my shoulders as i solemnly walked over to the monkey table in the back that i had claimed as my own. I didn't care that i was alone, i was used to it.

I was interrupted when a short boy sat opposite me. "Y/N, Gerard misses you." I looked up and saw Frank leaning forwards. "He's sorry Y/N he really is."

I rolled my eyes and leant back. "Well Gerard can shove that apology right up his ass, it means nothing to me" I stood up and walked away towards my locker and opened it.

"I knew it wouldn't last long..." The girls who had beaten me up, surrounded me. "I can't deal with you fake asses today" I sighed turning around to face them.

The 'leader' Swung her fist at me but lucky for me i was fast enough to catch it win my hand. She gasped as i squeezed and twisted it. I punched her in the face and she stumbled backwards.

I tackled her onto the ground and started landing continuous blows on her face. Tears of pure rage streamed down my face as my fists become bloody and her face had become a bloody pulp beneath me.

"I... Don't.... Fucking..... Care...." I screamed at her between punches, the rest of the girls had scattered and i felt two teachers struggling to pull me off her.

With one sharp yank i was pulled off her, flying into the lockers behind me. I sat there trying to calm myself down and the teachers surrounded a knocked out, bleeding teenager.

I pulled my bag up and bolted out of the school. I didn't want to stick around, I ran down the road not knowing exactly where i was going. I heard someone behind me yelling my name.

I ran down my road and into my house. "Y/N M/N L/N WHY DID I HAVE A CALL SAYING YOU HAD BEATEN A GIRL AND KNOCKED HER THE FUCK OUT" my mum yelled at me from the kitchen.

I ignored her and stormed up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door. I changed out of my uniform and chucked on a pair of sweatpants and a black oversized hoodie. I jumped out of my window and ran down my road.

I pulled my phone out and pulled the messages to my mum up.

(you, Mum)

I want you to get your ass back to this house right now and explain to me what happened. !!

I don't have to explain shit to you, ever since dad disappeared you have become a bitch, i hate you !!

I pocketed my phone crying and i found myself outside Gerard's house. I knocked on the door and Mikey was stood infront of me.

"Y/N ? Are you okay ?" He said looking at me. "No...... Is Gerard here ?" I mumbled. "H-he's in his room." He moved to the side letting me past and i walked upstairs, and stood infront of Gerard's door.

I knocked on the door with my head down. "Yea- Y/N ?" He pulled me into his room and shut the door. Before another word left his mouth i hugged him. "I-I'm s-so sorry Gee, i overreacted." I cried into his chest.

"No, Y/N your reaction was perfectly normal, i don't blame you.." He said leaning his head down onto mine. "But when you beat that girl up, i thought it was pretty badass..." I choked a laugh through my tears and hugged him tighter.

"Y/N, i love you, please promise me that you're okay" He moved back and lifted my head up with his hand. I wiped my face with a fist. " I'm Okay i promise." He smiled and hugged me again.

"I love you too...." I mumbled and felt him smile against my head. He took me downstairs and gave me a coffee. "Thank you.." I took a sip when my phone started to ring.