Chapter 7

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw Gerard wasn't next to me. I looked around and saw the bedroom door was open. I stood up and walked down the stairs trying to be quiet.

I walked down the entirety of downstairs and he wasn't there. I went back up and into mikey's room. He was still awake playing video games. "Hey mikes... do you know where Gerard is ?" I said whispering.

"Ummm is he not downstairs ?" He said pulling his headset down. I shook my head. "Try the basement. He's probably in there" He said putting his headset back up his head

"Okay thank you" I shut his door and walked to the basement. I looked down the steps and the light was on so he was definitely in there.

I quietly walked down the steps and saw him at the desk drawing. I went behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "Hello..." I said rubbing my head on his shoulder.

"How come you aren't asleep sugar ?" He asked me. "I woke up and i couldn't find you so i asked mikey and he said you would be down here, and here you are" I said giggling.

"Oh okay" He stood up and picked me up placing me on the bed, in the corner, before turning the light off and laying next to me.

He pulled the covers up and cradled me. "Goodnight sugar" He whispered. "Goodnight gee" I said back, resting my head against his chest and closing my eyes.

*Time skip: A few weeks later*

(Back at your house)

I went downstairs still avoiding my mum because i was gonna go to Gerard's house for some project we had in art. I grabbed a slice of bread and started to walk to his house.

I got to his house and knocked on the door. "Hey Y/N, Gerard is abit busy right now..." Mikey answered. "He told me to come to here at this time though ?" I said narrowing my eyes.

Mikey let me pass and i heard him mumble. "Gerard, you're in the shit for sure" I walked up the stairs and walked into his room.

"Gerar- who is that ?" I said, with my tears filling my eyes because he was kissing another girl. "Oh my god, umm Y/N, i totally forgot." I didn't reply, instead i walks backwards and ran out of his house. "Y/N !!! WAIT !!" I ignored him and kept running.

-Gerard's POV-
My ex had come over right before Y/N was supposed to arrive. I tried to get her to leave but she wasn't. "Gee baby i miss you" she said wrapping her arms around me.

"I don't miss you..." I said pushing her away. She came back at me and kissed me. "Gerar- who is that ?" I looked around and saw Y/N stood at the door with tears brimming her eyes.

"Oh my god, Ummm Y/N, i totally forgot." I said pushing my ex away. She didn't reply she just backed away and ran out of the house. "Y/N!!! WAIT !!!" She kept running.

"Congrats Gerard..." I heard mikey say behind me. "Shut the fuck up mikey" I snapped at him and stormed back upstairs. "You, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE !!!" My ex left and i slammed my bedroom door behind her.

I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone.

(Gerard, Y/N)

Please Y/N, she's my ex and she kissed me i promise you, i didn't know she was gonna turn up, please you gotta understand.
Read: 10:34

Y/N baby please ?

You don't get to call me baby.....

Y/N i'm so sorry.....
Read: 10:36

I threw my phone down in frustration and sat with my head in my hands. I stood up and grabbed my jacket and car keys. I walked down the stairs. I opened the garage door and unlocked my car, getting in it. I started it and started to drive to Y/N's House. I felt so bad.

-Y/N's POV-

I slammed my bedroom door and chucked myself onto the bed, sobbing uncontrollably. I lay there just thinking about what he had messaged me. Was it true ? Was it a lie to protect him ?

I looked out the window. and saw his car pulling up out side. I saw him jump out and he knocked on the front door. My mum wasn't home so i let him stay there knocking.

I lay back down on my bed and the knocking stopped. I then turned around and saw Gerard at my window. "Y/N please open the window i think i'm gonna fall" I opened it and walked away sitting on the edge of my bed. 

I heard him climb in and grunt when he fell onto my bed. "Y/N, please....." He said sitting next to me. I moved over abit and he sighed.

"Please what ? I know what i saw.. you were kissing a girl Gerard" I said looking at him and a couple of tears fell down my face. "I would never kiss a girl that wasn't you, i promise you she was my ex, i hate her guts" He said cupping my face in his hands and putting his forehead against mine.

"Please Y/N" he whispered and his voice cracked. That broke my heart. "Just get out Gerard" I said standing up opening the bedroom door. He looked broken. He walked out and to his car.

I watched him drive away. I'm pretty sure he was crying but that didn't bother me at this moment in time.

I lay back down as my phone started to ding with a bunch of messages. I powered it off and lay staring up at my ceiling. I grabbed my one of my pillows and hugged it and cried into it.

Why did this always happen to me ? Am i not good enough ? I lay there contemplating what had happened.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Total Words: 1003