chapter 3

"Welcome home son!" Odin said to Thor when you got your way to him.
Thor bowed deeply in front of him. Same did Captain as well. He looked at you as a sign to bow too. Rest of you kneeled making cap and Odin happy.

"Welcome to Asgard avengers" he welcomed.
"I'd like to introduce my wife, Frigga" he pointed to her and Frigga greeted you all with kindly smile on her face.
"And this is my other son Loki, as you might know him already" he kept introducing and Loki smiled little mischievously.
"Well I don't have very nice memories of him and I definitely don't trust him at all" you heard Tony whispering to Clint.

You looked at Loki for awhile and actually recognized him. He was the one who attacked in New York few years ago. But you don't let that affect you. He doesn't seem that bad as the others think. You are not gonna judge book by it's cover.

Then Loki looked at Thor.
"I assume that you missed me, brother"

"Of course, how couldn't I?" Thor said sarcastically.

"May I say that it is pleasure to meet you, Odin and rest of your family as well" Cap said politely as you rose up at the same time.
You have never actually heard Cap been so politely on your entire life.

Odin nodded.
"I assume that you are Captain america"

"Yes I am. But you can call me Steve Rogers as well" he answered.

"Very well... Steve" Odin said and it made Tony and Clint giggle a little.

Nat looked at them and said under her breath "behave".

"You must be the iron man" Odin continued and look at Tony at the same time as he tried to hold his laugh.
He nodded.
"I would like to talk about your work at earth if you shall?" he continued.

"Of course" Tony said and left with Odin.

"Frigga would you like to take care of rest of the guests and show them their rooms?" Odin asked right before he vanished with Tony.

"Of course dear" she said and walked up to you.

"May I say that this is huge pleasure to have you all as our guests here in Asgard" she said warmly.

"Let me show you your rooms"

"How long time are we gonna spend here?" Bruce asked and everyone could tell that he is homesick already.

"Few days" Thor chuckled.

You noticed that Loki was coming with you as well.

Frigga led you through the palace to your rooms.
"Looks like this is the last room of this side of the palace" she said after she had gave rooms almost everybody but two of you.
"But don't worry in the other side, where Thor's and Loki's rooms are, is one more."

Apparently there were only you and Clint left. You looked at him but didn't say a thing. You were very shy around new people.

"Y/N can come with us" Thor said and smiled.
You nodded as an answer.

Clint's face was happy because his room would be next to his friends. He went to his room and you kept going with Frigga, Thor and Loki.

You looked at Loki occasionally but turned your head to the ground that he wouldn't notice that.

When you finally got yourselfs to front of the rooms, Frigga turned on you.
"You haven't speak at all, what's your name dear?"

"I'm Y/N" you answered shyly.

"Nice to meet you. I have to admit that I didn't know about you. Do you have any powers?" she asked directly.

"Uhmm.. yes. I can move objects with my hands, mrs." you tried to be as polite as possible.

"Would you like to show me that later?" Frigga continued.

"Yeah, I guess I could" you said nervously.

Loki looked at you and when you noticed that you turned your eyes on him. His eyes looked like they were searching something. But he quickly noticed that he got caught and moved his eyes straight down to his legs ashamed look in his face.

"But don't stress about that dear, I can see that you are tired and little nervous so go now and get some rest." Frigga said you kindly as she opened your room's door for you.

You nodded and walked in. You held your breath when you saw your room. 'wow' you thought. It was amazing. There was big bed under a huge window where you could see the whole Asgard. Left side of the room was door and behind that were your own bathroom. Next to the door where you came in was a comfortable couch. And right side of the room was table with a notebook on it. You took it and noticed that it was empty. Then you saw pencil and it was even your favorite brand. Looks like that they knew that you loved to draw, although you didn't like to show your arts to anyone.

You looked out of the window. It was getting late so you decided to go to get some sleep.