chapter 28

"Shocking, isn't it?" Dixon grinned. Then you turned on him, glaring. You didn't say anything, just glared. "Well, I'll take that as an yes. And now, we can finish it what we came here to do." he added and laughed manically. "What do you mean?" Buck asked threateningly. "Kill your daughter of course. Don't none of you morons get it already?! I am here to kill her!! Like you killed my son!" Dixon replied furiously and slammed his hand against the table which was next to him. "So this is just all about that? Seriously? Revenge?" you questioned. Dixon looked at you and then came closer. "Yes, revenge. You never felt that, thirst of revenge? Even then when your mother died?" he asked threateningly as he kept walking closer. You were silent for a moment. You really hated to talk about your mother's death. "Of course I had! Those bastards, who murdered my mother in her home, right in front of my eyes.. I want to rip them apart! And if someday I have a chance to kill them, I will take it. But without hurting anyone else, who weren't part of it!" you yelled at Dixon as you started to tear up again. He started laughing. "Oh dear darling Y/N, it doesn't work like that. If you really want to hurt them, you have to go after their loved ones. Like I am now." he said sounding like a psychopath. And then he pulled out a dagger from his pocket and put it against your cheek. He slowly pulled it down on your cheek to your neck, leaving a long wound in your face. It hurted much, but you didn't let it show.

"You know, you can't hurt him like this. He barely knows me." you said with pain in your voice as he kept the dagger on your throat. "Oh I think he knows you better than you know. Right Buck?" Dixon laughed and turned on Buck. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, he stabbed you right into your stomach. You gasped and screamed in pain. "Stop!!! Stop it now!!" Buck yelled and tried to get off of the chair. Then Dixon turned back on you, looked deeply into your eyes and leaned closer to you, still keeping his grip tightly in the dagger. "See? That's true pain. That's what I felt when he killed my son." he growled into your ear and pushed the dagger deeper into your stomach. You whined in pain as tears started to fall down on your cheeks. "Please stop..." you whispered. Dixon just laughed like a psychopath again. He took out another dagger and put it against your arm. He made a long deep wound on it. You screamed in pain again, it hurted too much and you couldn't do anything without your powers and tied up. "STOP DIXON PLEASE!!! It's not her fault!! Kill me, not her!!" Buck yelled furiously and kept trying to get out of the chair.

Dixon stopped and dropped the dagger. He turned on Buck and walked up to him. "You know, it is kind of touching that you care about her that much, even though you haven't been part of her life like ever. Well of course I knew you would care a little, but I didn't actually assume that you would care that much." he laughed. "You're actually wrong about that one. I have been part of her life, Y/N just didn't know or notice it." Buck replied grumbling. You looked at him, with teary eyes. You still couldn't believe you had found your father, who you thought that didn't even exist.

"I'm so sorry." Buck whispered to you. You looked at him exhausted, in pain and now fear. Dixon was actually going to kill you and no one could stop him.

Then Dixon walked back to you as Buck still tried to stop him by yelling and struggling.
Dixon picked up his dagger and put it against your throat. "I will do it slowly and painfully and your father have to watch every part of it." he growled quietly in your ear. You closed your eyes as tear fell on your cheek. Nothing could stop him now, not Buck, not you. There was no one who could save you right now.
First thing that came into your mind that moment was Loki, your love. You missed him and never got to say him that you loved him. And now you're gonna die and you won't see him again, ever. You couldn't tell him how much you loved him.

But right then, out of nowhere, the door blowed up. You opened your eyes immediately and saw.... Loki. It was your Loki, you couldn't believe it. "I'm gonna rip you into pieces for touching her." Loki growled in huge anger. He ran up to you and attacked on Dixon. Loki dragged him away from you and trew him against the floor. Then the other Hydra men started to shoot at Loki, but then they suddenly got shot by themselves. You turned back at the door and there were standing the rest of the group. They ran in and helped Loki to fight them.

Then Loki ran up to you and kneeled. "Darling, hold on. I'm gonna get you out of these." he told you gently and placed his hand on your cheek. You smiled in tears. You were so happy to see him.
And then with little magic, Loki ripped those ties off of you. But then he noticed the dagger in your stomach. "Y/N... your stomach." he said softly and hurted. Loki helped you carefully out of the chair and you let a squeak out your mouth as he moved you. "I'm sorry darling, I try to be as careful as I can." he told you and lifted you up on his arms. "I got Y/N! We need to leave!" Loki told to others, who where still fighting.
"You take her back to tower, safe. We finish this first." Thor answered and knocked one of them out. "What about Buck..?" you struggled a bit with your words because of the pain. "Who?" Loki asked in confusion. You pointed at Buck you was still tied up in chair.
"Buck?!!" Cap went shocked when he noticed him. "Steve?!" Buck answered as shocked as Cap was. They were silent first but then Cap spoke up "I got him, go."
You were confused about the fact that Cap knew Buck, your... father.

Loki followed Cap's orders and walked out of the room and headed outside of the building. "Hold on little longer, I'll get you out of here soon." He told you softly and concerned.
When you got yourselfs out of there, he teleported you two quickly into the tower. He carried you to the medical room, where Bruce was already waiting for you. "Y/N! What happened?" Bruce asked as he ran up to you. "That bastard stabbed her and cut her arm." Loki told him still furiously. Bruce lifted up your shirt carefully and looked at the wound. "Looks bad, I need to get that off right now." he told you and went to get some medical stuff. Loki walked up next to you and grabbed your hand. "I'm so sorry.." he whispered. "No don't, it's not your fault..." you whispered in pain. Loki's look on his face looked suffering as he watched you.

*

You held his hand as you started to feel dizzy and sleepy. "You're gonna be okay soon, everything is going to be alright." Loki told you softly as he ran his fingers through your hair. You tightened your grip in his hand. "Stay with me, please?" you whispered, almost asleep. "Of course, I'll be here when you wake up." he told you and smiled a bit. And you smiled back as your eyes closed and you fell asleep.