chapter 14

You finally got back to the tower were others were waiting for your coming. "Finally! Do you know now why Hydra attacked to Asgard?." Clint asked immediately as you came. You looked at each other before none of you spoke up. "They are after Y/N." Tony told them and they all gasped in shock. "Why on earth they want her?" Nat asked her voice full of terror. "I don't even know it myself." you spoke up before Tony could answer on that. They all turned on you. "We have to protect her. We can't let Hydra find her." Thor ordered and everyone else nodded. "I don't need protection! I can protect myself!" you protested while others agreed with Thor. "Talking about protection, what are you doing here?" Bruce asked Loki when he noticed his presence. Loki looked at Bruce a little pissed off. "I'm here to protect Y/N." Loki grumbled. "And he is going straight back when Y/N's safety is ensured." Tony added and looked at Loki with none friendly face.

Loki didnt say anything about that, and you knew that he would love to stab Tony right now. You took gently his hand in yours without letting Tony see that. He smiled a bit.

"So how we are gonna protect her?" Nat asked when no one had nothing else to say. "We need to think about it but let's discuss tomorrow, it's late and I'm definitely too tired right now." Tony told them. You wanted to protest at that so badly but Tony gave you the 'don't you dare to start that now' look. Then everyone started heading to their rooms and so were you and Loki as well.
"Oh and Reindeer Games is definitely not going into Y/N's room." Tony said before you could leave. You just rolled your eyes at him and sighed. Loki took few steps towards Tony to protest but you held his hand more tightly stopping him before he could do anything. "Okay fine." you murmured. You saw a smile on Thor's face at the same time. Guess he liked as well that you didn't spend the night with Loki but you understood him.

*

You were trying to get sleep but you couldn't and it was exhausting. 'Damn it!" you thought when you were just laying on your bed. Suddenly you heard a quiet knock coming from your door. You stood up and went slowly and quietly to the door, ready to fight if someone tried to attack. You opened your door and sighed as relief when you saw Loki on the door. "What are you doing here, you're supposed to be sleeping." you whispered him so no one could wake up. "So should you, but I couldn't sleep so I thought that you would like some company?" Loki whispered back and smirked a bit. "I would love to, but what about Tony?" you asked little concerning about Tony. "How could he know?" he asked and you chuckled at that. "Come in quickly." you said and opened the door more so he could enter.

He walked around your room and stopped when he saw some of your arts on the table. You rushed to hide them but Loki stopped you. "You don't need to hide them from me, I know about your talent and so everyone else should as well. Your so talented." he said and looked one of your arts in his hands. You blushed. "..Thank you, but if it's okay, I would appreciate that you won't tell anyone about those." you said and looked at him as he turned on you. "Of course darling, I'll do as you want." he said and smiled. You smiled back, he was so soft around you.
"Wanna watch something?" you asked, making him stop watching your arts. You weren't tired anymore at all at the moment and you thought that movie night would be nice.
"Well it depends what you want to watch." he chuckled and smirked while he turned his eyes back on you. "I haven't decided ye... Now I know!" you said and rushed to your couch. He smiled and shook his head when he followed you.

"So what are we watching?" Loki asked wondering while he sat next to you. You just giggled and tried to find the movie on the net. Loki looked at you and he looked very confused. "This one." you laughed and smirked as you found and showed him the movie. "Thor's and Loki's adventures, part one?" he read on the screen. "What in the name of Odin is this nonsense?" he chuckled and looked back at you. You were little surprised to what kind of swearing he used but you just laughed at that. "I showed this to Thor as well couple months ago. He didn't like it much but laughed a lot. And I thought that it might be fun to show it to you as well." you told Loki while he looked stunned at the screen. "And why would I like to see this if Thor didn't like it either." he asked.
"Because it's fun, and after we have watched this, I can show you both the next part." you smirked and laughed to his look on his face. "Alright fine, we can watch this if you really want to." he sighed and chuckled a little. You started the movie as Loki pull you closer to his chest so you could lay on it.

During the movie you laughed at Loki's reactions a lot, like you had laughed at Thor's too back then. "What? I don't act like that! And definitely wouldn't never say something like that!" he grumbled. You laughed at him. "Do I even look like that?" he added when he noticed your amusement. "No Loki, not at all. You look so much better than him." you reminded him as he looked like he was serious about that one. He blushed a bit and smiled. "Well luckily you got me instead of him." he said and gave disgusted look to the actor. "Yeah definitely." you whispered to his ear and gave him little kiss on his cheek.

You fell asleep right before the movie ended but you woke a little when you felt two arms lifting you up. Loki was carrying you to your bed. He set you down on your bed and gave you kiss on your forehead. As he was walking away you raised your voice so he could hear you. "Don't go, please." you begged kindly as he turned back to you. "You were supposed to sleep." he chuckled softly and took few steps towards you. "Well I was but then you decided to left so I'm not sleepy anymore." you teased him. Loki chuckled at you. "Don't try to lie to the god of mischief, I can clearly see that you're about to fall asleep any minute now." he smirked and laughed softly. "Alright fine, but please stay with me." you begged again. "Well okay, only if it's alright to you." he sighed. "Of course it is. Come." you said and took his hand in yours. He climbed over you and layed down behind you, wrapping his arms around you. It felt safe, really safe. "Good night darling." he whispered warmly and softly to your ear. You yawned. "Good night, my dear Loki." you said and before you could even realize what you just said you fell asleep.

*

Next day you woke up still in Loki's arms. It was perfect way to wake up. "Good morning darling." Loki said softly when he noticed your waking. "Morning... how long have you been awake?" you asked as you yawned at the same time. "Only a half an hour. It's fascinating to watch you while you're sleeping." he told you warmly with smile on his face. You looked at his eyes and smiled back. He was so adorable when he acted like that. "I think you should go before Tony notices you." you told him with little disappointment tone in your voice. "I'm not scared of him, besides I'm not going to take orders from him. If I want to be with you then I'm doing it." he grumbled a bit. You chuckled. "No, I don't want any troubles and definitely don't wanna argue with him again. So it might be better that you go now before they kick you out." you told him sadly. He smiled, nodded and gave you a long kiss before he went back to his room.

*

Days passed and Hydra hadn't tried to attack on you awhile. So you used your time to train and be with Loki. You two started to get more comfortable around each other and know each other better. He started to sneak out of his room at night to spend it with you and gladly Tony hasn't noticed anything yet.

You also realized that you hadn't seen Thor for awhile either and you were little concerned about him. But you understood his feelings. You thought that you could try to find him and talk to him someday soon. You really hoped that he was feeling better by now.