chapter 33

Later that day you headed alone to the common room, your sketchbook with you. Loki was with Thor because Thor had insisted him to train with him. It was perfect time to you to get yourself some private, relax time and do what you liked the most.
The doors slid open and you stepped out of the elevator. Luckily, no one was there, which meant that you could draw in peace. You headed to the balcony and sat down. City was beautiful at the evening and you decided to capture it on your sketchbook.

Almost 30 minutes had passed when your peace ended rapidly. Peter walked on the balcony and smiled at you. You hid your sketchbook quickly behind your back and turned your eyes at him.
"I saw you here all alone, so I thought you would like some company?" he told you kindly and took few steps forward.
"Well actually.." you mumbled but he already had sat down next to you.
He turned his face on you and smiled kindly again.

"I was thinking.. we're around same age and I have never seen you in my school. Which school do you go?" he asked.
"I don't go schools." you answered pretty straightly. Peter looked at you confused. "No school? Why?" he asked. You were annoyed by his all time questioning.
"I don't know." you decided not to be rude this time. You didn't want to tell him about your personal stuff.

"Oh, alright then..." he mumbled a bit. He was like a tiny little puppy dog who wouldn't even hurt a fly.
"Why did you came?" you asked and looked at him again. "I already told you, I saw you here and.." Peter started to explain but then got silent. He noticed the disbeliefed look on your face.
"Well actually, I also came here to ask something..." he struggled.
"Would you like to join me to my classmates party tonight? I don't have anyone to go with." he continued and looked at you, but then he looked up and his face turned shocking.
"No she won't." you heard familiar voice and you didn't need to guess twice who there was.
Both, you and Peter stood up and you turned on Loki.

Loki walked next to you and grabbed your waist. Peter looked horrified at Loki and took few steps back. "I'm sorry mr Loki, I didn't know." he struggled. Poor Peter, he seemed so scared.
"Next time, you try something I promise I'll stab you." Loki grumbled a little and tightened his grip on your waist. Peter nodded and left quickly before Loki would hurt him.

You looked up to Loki and chuckled. "You didn't have to scare him like that. He just asked." you said gently and placed your hand on his cheek. "Yes I do, darling. You're mine and Peter should know that." he told you and leaned down to kiss you. You loved how protective he was about you.

He led you back inside after you had grabbed your sketchbook with you. It's was late evening already so you headed back to your rooms. "How was the training?" you asked as you stepped into the elevator. "It went well.." Loki replied. He sounded pretty serious and you already had guessed why.
"Are you still mad?" you asked little concerned but amused. Loki pulled you closer to him by grabbing your waist again. "He pisses me off." he grumbled a little. You took his hand into yours and gave him smile. "Relax, I could never choose him over you. I only want you, my lovely mischief." you told him softly and kissed his cheek. He smiled and relaxed a bit, but were still little grumpy.

Then the elevator stopped and you walked out and headed to your room. You put your sketchbook on the table and turned on Loki. He closed the door behind him and just stood there. You wondered what he was up to, he had one of those mischievous look on his face.
He walked up to you and grabbed you into his arms. Then he kissed you passionately as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He lifted you up on his lap and you chuckled between your kisses.
He carried you into your bedroom and you used your powers to close the door behind you.

*

You woke up in Loki's arms. He held you tightly and made sure you were only his. "Morning love." you said softly but still sleepy. Loki opened his eyes and smiled at you. "Good morning darling." he replied gently and placed soft kiss on your lips. "Already feeling better?" you teased him with grin on your face. Loki chuckled a bit and nodded. "Good." you smiled and wrapped your hands around him and leaned your head on his chest, his arms still around you.

You lay on that bed for hours after waking up, but then you got interrupted by Jarvis who told you to go to the common room. You sighed and sat up, but you couldn't stand up before Loki had took his arms around you. "Hey, you need to let go. Team needs us." you chuckled and run your fingers through his hair couple of times. "I don't want that 'Peter' to try to flirt with you again." he grumbled and sat up too. "He wasn't flirting with me." you resisted. "Loki, we really should go now." you added and got yourself out of his grip. Loki sighed and followed you. "But if he tries something I swear I'm gonna kill him." Loki added little grumpy as he tried to find his clothes. You just rolled your eyes at him and went to your closet to change too.

You walked out of the elevator and gathered to the others. "Finally our love birds decided to show up." Clint grinned. Loki looked at him with 'shut up or I'll stab you' face. Clint shut his mouth immediately and turned on the others.

"Alright let's get to the point before Reindeer Games stabs Clint." Tony spoke up and was Loki's next glaring target.
You reached for Loki's hand and touched it gently. He smiled a bit and relaxed by your touch, you had noticed that your touch helped him to calm down.

"I got a call from Nick, he wants us to the helicarrier asap. It's about our last mission." Tony explained and looked at you but quickly turned his head back to others. You noticed too that Peter was looking at you constantly and Loki didn't like it.
"This might take a long time so prepare." he added. Everyone nodded except you. You didn't have a slightest idea what was going on.

Everybody headed to their rooms to get ready, you and Loki included. Or then not. "Y/N you're not coming.." Tony told you before you could leave. You stopped and turned on him again. "What? Why?" you asked confused and pissed. "You're not in that condition where you could fight." He replied. "You mean that I'm too weak?" you murmured at him. Tony shook his head. "No kid, I don't mean that. What I 'actually' meant was that you're not ready, you're legs still need some work to support your weight completely. And I'm not gonna carry you all around on the battlefield just that you could fight." Tony replied little grumpy, also the last sentence pissed you off even more. "I don't need anyone to carry me! I can walk on my own!" you murmured at him.
Then Loki wrapped carefully his arm around you and pulled you closer to him. That was your sign from him to calm down. You took few deep breaths and looked at Tony again, now more calmly. "Tony is right, you're not ready to fight yet. You'll stay here." Cap, who had stayed there with Tony the whole time, agreed with him.

You rolled your eyes and were just about to protes again but Loki stopped you. "They're not worth it, just let go, trust me." he whispered to your ear gently. You looked at him and nodded.
"Loki, get ready now. We're leaving in five." Cap ordered and left to change to his armor. Loki glared at him and then left too, you still locked into his arm.

*

"Will you be okay darling?" Loki asked after he had got his armor and other stuff. "Yeah, I'll be fine, just go now before they come to drag you there." you replied with heavily sigh. Loki looked at you little pitying and then pulled you into his arms. "Promise to call me if something is wrong? You still got that earphone I gave you?" he asked softly and worrying. You nodded and kissed him. "I love you." you told him with warmly smile. "I love you too darling." Loki replied and gave you another kiss. Then Jarvis called for Loki to show up immediately before Thor would carry him there. Loki left quickly after that and before he left he gave you soft, light kiss on your forehead.