chapter 12

You went straight to your room, tears falling down on your cheeks and hurting feeling inside you. You didn't know what to think. You didn't like the idea of hurting Thor and specially when the one who hurted him was you.
But you didn't know. How would you?

After few hours you were already calmed down and processing what just happened. You wanted to talk to Thor again about it, but maybe then when things had got cooled down first. You thought about telling Loki too but decided not to. Nothing good wouldn't follow from that.

*

Evening had fallen and you weren't still got out of your room, but suddenly you heard knocking on your door. You went to open it. "Loki?" you watched him standing in front of you. "I was worried about you.." he said in little embarrassment. You grabbed his arm and settled him down on the couch. "You should rest, and it means that you are not supposed to walk around the corridors." you said concerned. "Hey, I'm alright. Besides I needed to come here to make sure that you're okay. You didn't show up after you went to Thor." Loki said and sounded like he was actually really worried about you. "Oh yeah about that..." you struggled. "Is everything okay with my brother? Did he do something to you?" he asked and you heard the threatening tone in his voice. You thought for a second what you should answer. "No, Thor is alright. He was just angry at Cap." you lied. It was actually really hard to lie to him and you didn't like it. But you wanted to protect Thor. "Why?" he asked. "I don't know, probably just something stupid." you answered and he chuckled.

"But that's enough about your brother and Cap. Did you have something else to say?" you asked and tried to change the subject. "Well, I just wanted to make sure that you were alright and uhmm... I wanted to do this too." Loki answered a little anxious but then leaned forward to kiss you and you answered to that kiss. It was long and soft and you liked it a lot. Then he loosened his arms around you and you watched into his eyes. They were perfect.
"I'm sorry I didn't come back." you apologized after a short silence. "It's totally fine." he said and smiled.
You leaned your head onto his chest and put your arms around his waist. You sat there in silence, just the two of you.

*

You woke up in your... bed? Oh gosh, you had fallen asleep when you were with Loki. As you looked around, you couldn't see him anywhere. You got yourself out of the bed and decided to went to Loki's door only to see if he was there. You knocked on his door and heard quiet answer. You opened the door and saw Loki sitting on his bed. "You finally woke up." he chuckled. You looked at him with full of embarrassment. "I fell asleep didn't I?" you asked as you were looking down on your feet. "Oh yes, you certainly did, but I carried you into your bed." Loki laughed a bit. "I'm sorry. You should had left me on the couch rather than carry me to my bed. You're still healing." you looked at him concerned about his wellbeing. "Hey don't get to that again. Besides I'm almost healed completely, you don't need to worry about my health all the time." he said and looked at you with that ordering face of his. "Alright fine..." you sighed.

"Wanna get something to eat?" you asked then. "Otherwise I would say yes, but I don't think that is a good idea." Loki murmured. "And why on earth it wouldn't be?" you sighed. "I think you know the answer already." he said looking at you with questioning face. And he was right, other avengers and specifically Tony, didn't really like him. Well, you know pretty well what he did in New york and you weren't that surprised why they acted at Loki like that. But Loki seemed that he has changed and you didn't want to judge him by the past. You weren't even avenger then.

"Well, I understand. I can bring you something if you'd like?" you offered. "Only if it isn't too much trouble." he said. "Not at all, besides you need to eat." you smiled and left to downstairs.
You went to kitchen and saw Thor sitting there, alone. He just nodded you as a greeting. You nodded back and headed to the fridge to get something for you and Loki. There was an awkward silence between you two but Thor decided to broke it by talking to you. "So, is Loki furious?"
You didn't lift your head to look at him as you talked. "I decided not to tell him and I didn't." You answered calmly. "Oh... why?" he asked surprised that you didn't tell Loki. "I guess I just wanted to protect you and I definitely don't want to cause trouble between you two." you said and still didn't look at him. "Well, he is not gonna be pleased if he finds out that you kept this from him. But I'm thankful that you didn't tell him." he thanked relieved. You just smiled back at him. "Need to go now, Loki is probably starving." you said and started to walk over the elevator. "What? You are definitely not going to his room." Tony said after he had showed up to the kitchen out of nowhere. You sighed deeply. "And may I ask why not?"
"Because I said so. I let him stay here and gave him even a room but I don't let you go there." he grumbled a bit. "But I thought that you gave me your approval?" you questioned him. "No, I meant that you can spend time with him when I am around, so I could keep my eye on him." he explained. "You gotta be kidding me.." you sighed. "No not kidding, Thor would you be nice and deliver that breakfast to Loki?" he asked then. "Sure." Thor answered without any hesitation "I can deliver it by myself!" you grumbled but Tony didn't give up. Thor took the platter out of your hands and headed to Loki. You looked at Tony angrily while he was making his sandwich. "Wipe that look off of your face and go to the training floor. Natasha is waiting you there." he ordered. You didn't say anything as you left him with his stupid sandwich and headed to the training floor.

"Good you're here. Let's start." Nat ordered immediately as you showed up. You sighed and quickly after you had changed your outfit you walked over her to the mat. You really hated when people told you what to do and you couldn't decide by yourself.
Training was exhausting and Natasha didn't let you go easily this time. But you had learned some new skills from the previous trainings. You actually kicked Nat down once and she was surprised.

"You have learned a lot." she said proudly after the train as you were leaving. You just stood there in silence. "Hey, I'm sure Cap will let you soon join us to the battles." Natasha said as she layed her hand on your shoulder. You just smiled at her. "Hope your right." you said and walked out of the elevator, heading to your room. You were just opening your door when you heard someone behind you. "Y/N?" Loki said softly. "Loki? What are you doing here, you should rest." you said kindly and exhausted 'cause of the training. "You didn't came back. Thor said that Tony didn't let you. You alright?" he asked ignoring your comment about his health. "Yeah, I'm so sorry I didn't came as I promised. Tony ordered me to train with Nat." you apologized. "It's alright... but I think that I should stab him for that." he grumbled. "No, don't you dare to do that." you said as you pointed him with your finger. "I would love to to do that." he kept grumbling. You sighed, you were too tired to argue.

"Loki!" Thor interrupted you, saving you before you had to try to stop Loki for trying to stab Tony. Loki turned on him. "Our mother, she contacted me. She and Odin wants us to visit there." he added. "Is everything alright?" Loki asked concerned. "I'm not sure, but they wanted Y/N and Tony to join us." Thor answered and looked at you. "What? Why?" you were confused. "I don't know, I already told Tony. He is waiting us in downstairs. We need to leave immediately." Thor explained and started heading towards the elevator. You looked at Loki with full of confuse. "C'mon now, let's go." Thor ordered from the elevator. "You sure you're healed enough to travel?" you asked Loki concerned. "Yes of course." Loki answered and took your hand. He led you to Thor, your hand still in his. You saw Thor's face, he didn't like that.

As you walked out of the elevator, you went to Tony. "Hey get your hands off her." he grumbled immediately when he saw Loki's hand in yours. "Make me." Loki grumbled back and you could even see his anger. "Hey don't start that now, we need to hurry." Thor grumbled at both of them. "Just let Y/N's hand go before Tony kills you." Thor added looking angrily at Loki. "As he said, reindeer games." Tony said threateningly. You saw that murderous look on Loki's face but with little resist, he let go of your hand. But still looked at Tony like he was going to stab him. "Alright, now we can go." Tony said pleased and walked outside, Thor behind him. "It's okay.." you whispered to Loki's ear before you followed them.