chapter 27

-

"Great job. Now just be quiet until we're at the car." the guy grumbled to your ear after the elevator's doors had closed. You wanted to fight, resist and run, but you couldn't. Your friends were in danger. You just needed to wait a little longer, until you had got far enough to make your move without hurting anyone.

He dragged you outside of the tower to the black van. He opened the trunk's doors and threw you inside. You landed straight to your stomach and it hurted a bit. The guy followed you there and pulled out a metallic wristband from his pocket. Inside of the wristband were full of little needles. You looked at it shocked.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt a lot." he said and came threateningly closer to you. You tried to resist and fight back, but his grip was tight as he grabbed your wrist. "Shh.. remember what happens if you try to resist." he reminded you and laughed like a maniac. Just like the other man in Asgard, but he clearly wasn't the same person.

He pulled your hand closer to the wristband and put it in your hand. You let out a squeak when the needles pushed right through your skin. "Now, this will stop you from using your powers. And everytime you try, it will give you electric shock." the guy grinned as he walked away and closed the doors. And soon the van started heading to somewhere unknown to you.

'Fucking shit' you though as you tried to take the wristband off. It was locked and stuck, and hurted badly. A little of blood was also dripping from your wrist.
You tried to focus your powers to the van's backdoors to blow them up, but nothing happened, except the electric shock you got from it. And it hurted like a hell.
You wanted to get out of there, but now it seemed like impossible mission.

*

After a long drive, you finally stopped. The man came out of the van and opened the doors. "There's someone waiting for you." he said and walked up to you. He pulled out a bag and put it in your head and lifted you up. He started dragging you out of the van and leading you somewhere. You had no idea what was going on. But after a little walk he pushed you on the chair and took out of the bag from your head.
Room was bright, but after your eyes had got used to it, you saw better what kind of place you were dragged in.
It was huge room, where were lots of machines and computers. But it was also dirty and smelled gross. "Ahh, miss Y/N. Finally. Nice to meet you again." the same guy from Asgard greeted you. You didn't answer, you just sat there in silence and glared at him. "You know it is kind of rude to not reply when someone greets." he continued and looked at you searchingly.

"What the hell do you want from me?" you growled and tried to move, but you were bounded into chair. "Isn't it obvious yet? Kill you of course." he laughed arrogantly. "Why?! I haven't done anything! I don't even know who you are!" you raised your voice in anger and.. fear? No, you are not gonna be afraid, you had to be strong.
"Oh god sake, where's my manners? I'm Dixon, friends call me Dix. And I'm impressed that you still keep lying to me." Dixon told you and grinned.
"Well, Dix, I'm not lying to you. I have no fucking idea why am I here!" you growled at him while he looked at you surprised. "Then I have to remind you, you know... it is because of your family. Sounding familiar, huh?" Dixon walked closer and leaned a little towards you. "What the hell are you talking about? My family is dead! I saw with my own eyes how my mother died!" you yelled at him in confusion. You had no idea what he was talking about.

Then he started laughing manically. "Stupid kid!" he shouted and kept laughing. You just glared at Dixon in anger.  "You think you can fool me? I'm not stupid!Of course I know your mother is dead!" Dixon still kept laughing while he leaned towards your chair and grabbed its armrests. "Then why am I here? She was the only family I got, and she's dead!" you growled at him while tears tried to fall out of your eyes. It was hurtful to think about your mother's death. "You really don't have no idea why you are here?... Your father is good at keeping secrets." Dixon replied at looked straight into your eyes. Your father? What on earth he was talking about? Your mother had told you, that you have no father.

"Father?" you asked in huge confusion. Then Dixon backed off and looked at you strangely. "Either you really don't know anything about your family, or you're just stupid." he said and laughed a bit. "Well, maybe I can refresh your memory a bit." he added and turned the lever. You watched how the big doors slided away in front of you and some Hydra guys came out of there dragging someone with them. They put him on the chair across from you and tied him up. The man had long brown hair and metallic arm. He looked at you furiously and didn't say a thing.
"Remember now?" Dixon said and pointed at the man. You shook your head. "I don't know who that is!" you yelled. "Oh for god's sake! He is your father you fool!" Dixon's patience started to run off. "What?!" you were shocked. Then Dixon looked at you confused and then turned on the metallic arm man. "She doesn't know. You haven't tell her, haven't you." Dixon growled at him. "I don't know who that girl is!" the man growled him back. "Oh, of course. I almost forgot. Let's give him back his memory." Dixon said and pulled some machines around his head. They put something in his mouth and attached those machines against his head. Dixon pressed some big red button and the guy started yelling. It looked painful. "What are you doing?! Stop!" you yelled at them, trying to stop them from hurting him.

Then his yelling just stopped and they took the machines out of his head. "Alright, Buck. Remember now?" Dixon asked the man who's name you just got. Buck looked at you for a second and then his face turned into shock and fear.
"Ahh, you remember, don't you?" Dixon grinned and laughed. You didn't recognize this man but he clearly recognized you.
"Y/N? Is that really you?" the man named Buck asked you. "How do you know me?" you replied confused. Buck looked down on his feet. "I didn't think that you would recognize me. You were so little when your mother took you from me." he said embarrassed. "....I'm your father." he added and gave you a tiny smile.

You looked at him shocked, and felt confused and.. angry? You didn't believe that he could be your father, you didn't want to. Besides your mother had told you that you don't even have one. Now you didn't know what to believe anymore.