chapter 18

"I'll be here waiting for you when you're ready." was Lokis' last words before you entered to Frigga's suite.
"Welcome my dear lady Y/N." Frigga greeted you as you walked in. "It's my pleasure to be here queen Frigga." you greeted back politely and bowed. "No need to do that. We are practically family, and officially when Loki proposes you." she told you smiling warmly. You were abashed, when she suddenly uttered those.. words.

"Everything alright Y/N?" she asked after you had froze totally. "Uhm.. what?" you asked when you came back to reality. "I asked are you alright?" she repeated. "Yeah, everything is just fine." you answered with smile. She nodded and led you to her own livingroom. There was actually someone laying on the couch. You looked strangely at the person, why was he here?

"Today we're learning to heal bigger injuries than just little wounds." Frigga briefed. You gasped when you saw him with big wound on his side, it looked like someone had stabbed him. "Don't worry I have lots of pain killers in my blood, I'm not hurting." the guy told you when he saw your shocked face. "Don't worry my dear, he's alright. Oh and by the way, this is Elijah, one of our best guards." Frigga introduced you two. You looked at Elijah, he had long brown hair, brown eyes and very very muscular body.

"Alright, let's start. Come closer Y/N." Frigga guided you towards him. "But I can't heal that big wounds." you protested with panic in your voice. They both chuckled at you. "I thought that you were here to learn how to do that." Elijah laughed little. "And that's why they brought me here." he added. You rubbed your neck, embarrassed.
"Okay we need to start before that wound gets worse." Frigga ordered and took tenderly your hand and pulled you closer.

"Okay firstly, you need to focus all your energy to your hands. Calmly but confidently. And then when you're hands are glowing or as I would say, your power is on, you carefully place them close to he's wound. But don't touch it, just keep them close above it." Frigga gave you instructions. You nodded and closed your eyes to focus. You breathed deeply few times and focused all your healing powers to your hands. It was still difficult but you made it. You're hands started glowing yellow and you felt it. It felt like something warm and soft were covering your hands. Then you opened your eyes and raised them above Elijah's wound.
"Now you have to do it little differently than before. On previous times you had to only use one hand and just let it do the work. Now you have to focus on that power of yours and channel it to his wound. Let it free, but not too much so you don't drain yourself." she told you calmly and softly as she stood beside you, to make sure everything was going the way it was supposed to go.

You did as Frigga told you. You focused hard and let it free, but tried to control it, so you wouldn't drain yourself too much. And it unexpectedly worked. You saw the wound starting to close at right under your eyes.

Few minutes passed and Elijah's wound was healed, by you. You actually made it, you couldn't believe it. "That's incredible Y/N, I have never seen everyone healing completely that big wound in their first time. You are powerful healer." Frigga was amazed about your skills. Yellow glow vanished in your hands and you stood up and almost fell. But Elijah got you before you did. "I told you to not use that much power dear." Frigga said with little bit of concern in her voice. "I'm, alright." you said and tried to stop the room from spinning in your eyes. Elijah lifted you up on your feet and you carefully shook your head trying to make it feel better.

Then you turned on Frigga.
"Thank you lady Frigga, you taught me a lot again and I'm very grateful for it. But if you may, I need to go to rest a little." you said and bowed little. "Of course my dear, but let's meet up tomorrow again. I still need to teach you some important things." she answered warmly as she smiled. "As you wish." you told her and headed to the front door.

You still remembered Loki's promise to meet you there but as you opened the door, you noticed that he wasn't there. 'I guess I just walk by myself.' you thought and went to Loki's room. But as you got there, you saw that he wasn't there either. You got worried and started to look around the palace for him.

*

You didn't find him anywhere. Where that wayward boyfriend of yours could be? And then out of nowhere, you suddenly figured it out.
You went to the garden where he had taken you couple of times. And there he was, sitting on the bench with worried look on his face. You walked up to him. "Darling? What are you doing here? We were supposed to meet at mother's suite." Loki asked you concerned as he stood up to hug you. "You weren't there, so I thought that you would be in your room. But you weren't there either so I started to look for you and soon figured out that you might be here." you explained him calmly as you looked in his eyes. "Oh darling, I thought that your lesson would take longer. I'm so sorry." he told you with breaking tone in his voice as he hugged you tightly again. "But you should have stayed in mother's suite. It isn't safe you to walk around the palace alone." he turned into serious but still with softly voice. "Dear, I'm alright. There's nothing to worry about, the palace is safe." you convinced him and gave kiss on his cheek. "I might have a reason why it's actually not safe for you, but let's go to my room now. You seem little tired, did they drain you till the end?" Loki worried as he started leading you up to stairs to his room. "No, Frigga taught me how to heal big wounds and it was my first time so I didn't manage my power that well. I'm just little tired, that's all." you told him. "Well, my darling Y/N, in that case we are heading straight to my bed so you could get some rest." he told softly and kissed your forehead.

As you were walking back, you couldn't stop thinking about Loki's words. You weren't safe here? How could it be even possible? And most important, why he isn't telling you what is going on? You started to worry again but you didn't want to start arguing with him, so you let it go, for now.

*

You layed on Loki's bed, your head on his chest while he ran his fingers through your hair. "You feeling already better, darling?" he asked softly. "Yeah.. but I was just thinking..." you struggled which made him looked at you concerned. You were thinking of telling him about Frigga's thoughts about your engagement. "Or actually... never mind. It isn't important right now." you decided to not tell him. "Are you sure? My lady can tell me anything with trust, you know that right?" he said with kindly and warmly tone. "Yeah of course, but trust me it isn't important. Maybe I'll tell you about it later." you suggested. "As my lady wants." Loki said and kissed you.

You thought that it might be better if you don't mention it now. It isn't proper time for that and you didn't even know if he wanted it. Maybe you will talk about it later, in the future.