chapter 13

Traveling by the Bifrost wasn't yet your favorite way to travel. It made you feel little weird and you didn't even know why. "You alright?" Loki asked you concerned when he noticed that you didn't feel very well after the Bifrost. "Yeah, I'm totally fine." you told him with little smile. Then you moved on to the palace. Tony kept his eyes on Loki while you were walking. You just rolled your eyes at that.

You finally entered to the palace and Thor led you immediately to the throne room. Odin sat there with Frigga by his side. You walked up to them and bowed. "Welcome my sons." Odin greeted and stood up. Loki's face were surprised that Odin called him his son as well. Clearly Odin didn't do that often.

"Is everything alright?" Thor asked with concerning face while he walked over Odin. "Well, yes and no." he struggled. You were now even more confused. "Did Hydra attack again?" Loki spoke up. "No they didn't, don't worry my dear. But actually Hydra is the cause why we invited you here." Frigga told you warmly but serious. "Yes indeed. We found out what caused their attack." Odin agreed and walked towards you. You looked at Tony as he started to look more concerned. "And what might it be?" Thor asked politely. You all waited Odin to answer to that question. "Apparently Hydra attacked because of you." he said and pointed at... you? You were very confused. You? Why on earth would they attack Asgard because of you? "What?! She's just a kid, what would they want from her?!" Tony asked furiously and concerned. "I'm afraid that I can't give you the answer for that." Odin answered calmly to Tony. Then Loki looked at you with concerned look on his face. You were really confused by then and didn't know what to respond. "Lady Y/N, do you have any idea why they are after you?" Frigga asked you as she walked up to you. "No, sorry I don't." you said abashed. Frigga lift her hand to place it on your shoulder. "It's alright dear." she said warmly and softly.
"And that's why we invited you, Mr. Stark, as well. We need to figure this out together." Odin said. You would never believe that Odin the All-father, would ask help from a human. "But let's discuss about this later, you are all tired and need to rest. And Lady Y/N, you are totally safe in here. They aren't coming back soon." Frigga told you with gently smile on her face as she looked at you again. You nodded. You weren't actually that scared what others might think. You were just worried, not about yourself but others and their safety around you.

Tony stayed for a little longer with Odin. Frigga and Loki went to the healing wing to complete Loki's healing. She also told you that you can use the same guest room as before and quick after that you left the others and headed to your room.

As you walked in you saw that the room was exactly the same what it was before you left. You walked around the room and soon noticed that your sketchbook was on the table, you had accidentally left it there. Immediately you grabbed it and sat on the couch. You decided to forget about the earlier events for awhile and once in a lifetime do something that you like.

*

You were so into your drawing that you didn't even notice that evening had settled down. Then someone knocked on your door, making you lift your head up from your drawing and stood up. You went to the door to see who it was. You smiled immediately when you opened your door to Loki. He seemed to be okay and healed. "I finally got out of the healing wing, so I was wondering if you would like to join me." Loki asked gently. You would have wanted to be there with him in the healing wing, but Frigga had convinced to you that your presence wasn't necessary.
"I would love to, what did you have in mind?" you asked with smile on your face. "One of my favorite places. Shall we?" he asked and offered you his arm. You grabbed it and closed the door behind you before you could leave.

You walked through the corridors and after awhile you recognized where he was taking you. To the same garden where you met once before. It was still beautiful and had taken good care of. You adored it once again. "I thought that you would like to come here again." he told you after a long silence and walking. "You were right, I love this place." you said still adoring tone in your voice. Loki chuckled at you and then led you to the same bench where you had been sitting before.

After you had sat down, Loki turned on you with his face full of concern."
"Everything alright?" you asked him. "I should ask you that." he answered still worrying about you. "I'm totally fine, why wouldn't I?" you asked dumbly. "Because Hydra is after you, you are in huge danger." Loki answered to you and was little confused about your reaction to the whole situation. "I'm not worrying about myself, I'm worried about you all. You are in danger as long as you are with me." you told him and he looked at you confused and like he was going to argue on that.
"Y/N, darling, listen to me now. We and specifically I, will not leave you without any protection. I don't care if you don't want me around, I will still protect you. And I will always, because I care about you a lot." Loki said seriously as he looked straight to your eyes. You were abashed. Did he just say 'darling'? You could never believe that Loki could express his feelings about you. "Did you just call me darling?" you asked softly. "Really? That's all you remember from what I just said?" Loki chuckled. You kept looking at his eyes. He sighed. "If it doesn't please you, I can rather not say it."
"It is absolutely fine.... and cute." you added which made Loki chuckle a little. He wrapped his arm around you shoulders and let you lay your head against his chest. He gave you soft and light kiss on your forehead as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

*

After you had sat there for awhile, your head still laying on Loki's chest and his arm around you, he spoke up. "Odin is expecting us in the throne room. We should go before they send my brother to look for us."
You lifted your head and looked at him. "Alright, I guess we have to go then." you whined a bit. Loki leaned his head towards you to give you a kiss. You smiled at him. Then he stood up and offered you his arm again. You stood up as he lifted you after you had grabbed his arm. "We can be faster if I teleport." he told you. "..Alright, let's go then." you hesitated a bit first but then agreed. You had to hurry if you wanted to be on time. "Just hold on me tight." he whispered to your ear and quickly teleported you to the throne room.

Everyone else was already in there. You took your hand around Loki's arm when you saw Tony's look on his face. You didn't want to argue now, not a time like this.
"You're finally here. We already discussed about this unpleasant situation." Odin told you politely. "Did you make any decisions yet?" Loki asked them. "We talked and we end up to decision that Y/N will be the safest in earth. Under their protection." Odin answered and pointed at Tony and Thor. "And mine as well." Loki said and looked at Tony. Tony sighed. "Alright you can still live in the tower, but only until Y/N is safe again."

Loki grinned and you were glad that Tony let him stay there with you. "But you should leave now, we don't want that Hydra finds Y/N here again." Odin told you. "Alright let's go then." Thor ordered and after bowing and goodbye kiss to his mother, he started heading out of the throne room, Tony behind him. Before you could follow them with Loki, Frigga stopped you. "If you ever need anything, you can ask me. I'm here to help as well." she said to you gently. "Thank you, lady Frigga." you thanked her. Loki looked glad that you and Frigga were getting along very well. "I'm gonna protect her no matter what." Loki said and grabbed your waist. You smiled at him, he was so cute when he was protective. Frigga nodded and then you two went after Tony and Thor. But before you did, Frigga grabbed your wrist and pulled you aside. "Between you and I. I told you before that I can see your aura of healing, but I didn't tell you that it is very very powerful. It would be a pleasure to teach you how to use it, if you'd like of course." she told you. You were confused but honored that Frigga offered her teaching. "It would be an honor." you smiled at her as she nodded back to you. "You can visit here so I can teach you, but only if it's safe." she said reminding you of Hydra wanting you. You nodded and walked back to Loki who was waiting for you. He didn't ask anything and led you straight to the Bifrost where Tony and Thor were already waiting.