chapter 42

Bucky helped you up on your feet again. "Wha.... what happened?" Bucky asked, he was confused and shocked.
"You were under their control again." you told him firmly, but relieved that he was back again.
"I tried to... I tried to kill you.." he mumbled under his breath. The shock in his eyes were showing and he was clearly mad at himself for hurting you.
"It's alrig.... Loki no!" you shouted as Loki tried to attack on Bucky again. Loki jumped in front of you and pulled out his daggers.
"Loki it's alright, he's back." you tried to explain to overprotective, stubborn fiancé of yours. Loki didn't move, he stood in front of you, covering you from Bucky. His arm were around you and he tightened his grip.

"Loki seriously, it's alright." you told him again, this time very firmly so he could understand.
Loki looked at Bucky awhile, who had lifted his arms up to show that he wasn't going to do anything. Then he turned his eyes on you and loosened his grip.
"Are you alright, darling?" he asked and pulled you into warm and protective hug. "I'm fine, everything is alright." you convinced him and kissed his cheek.

"Watch out!" Bucky yelled and jumped in front of you two, covering you from the coming attack.
Bucky fight the Hydra soldier and killed him quickly. It looked so easy to him.

You looked at Loki who had taken you into tighter hug to protect you. "Believe me now?" you grinned.
Loki rolled his eyes and kissed your forehead. "I think I don't have a choice, my love." he teased you and then let you go.

"What's happening there?!" Cap asked suddenly through your earphones, which he had gave you before the mission.
"Bucky is back." you told him.
Cap sighed in relief.
"But how is it even possible?" Nat asked next, confused as hell.
"We have no idea." Loki replied and looked little stunned too.
"I'm trying to get there soon." Cap told you and shut his earphone.

Then new wave of hydra's soldiers attacked on you. You prepared yourself for the attack, but before you could, you got a call that shocked you and Loki.

"Oh fuck, Thor!" you heard Clint's voice through the earphone.
"What's wrong?!" you asked concerned.
"They shot him, badly. He needs help NOW!!" Clint yelled.
You looked around you and saw them other side of the field.
"I need to get there." you told Loki, who just stabbed one of the soldiers.
Loki was unsure first, but then nodded.

You looked at Bucky, who just slammed one of the men in the ground.
"Go, I can handle this by myself for awhile." he told you and smiled warmly and then got back into fight.

Loki took your hand and then teleported you to Thor.

He lied on the ground, Clint next to him.
"What happened?" Loki asked as you kneeled next to Clint to check on Thor.
"Their ship... it came out of nowhere. I couldn't stop it on time.. they shot him." Clint explained. Poor guy was shocked and blamed himself.

Thor looked bad, he was in pain.

No.

He was dying.

And you felt it, you had the ability to feel it.
It was horrible, you didn't know what to do. Your best friend was dying and you didn't know what to do!
Your eyes filled with tears when you looked at him.

"Shhh... it's okay yellow one." he said softly, he couldn't even barely talk.
"No, I won't let you die." you told him firmly, but voice full of love and concern.

Loki kneeled next to you and placed his hand on Thor's. Loki's face turned into fear and sad when he realized that Thor wasn't going to make it.

No.

Fuck this.

He was going to make it.

And you were going to save him.