{Harry Styles}

◽Name: Y/n◽ ~Age: 4~

Niall's Daughter Name: Nicole ~Age: 4~

▫◻This was requested but I don't know if they want me to say their username.◻▫

~~~~ 

Harry's Pov: 

"Y/n, Nicole it's time to eat lunch" I yelled outside to my 4 year old that was playing outside with Niall's daughter another 4 year old. "Coming!" They both yelled back as they dropped everything and ran inside.

"So daddy what are we having for lunch? Can Nicole sleep over tonight? Or tomorrow? Wait but we have school tomorrow aww but I mean daddy you can take us to school right?" Y/n started asking all these different questions.

"ok y/n one at a time" I responded. Niall and his wife were on a vacation to Hawaii while I was babysitting his daughter for a week. Which means taking her to school, feeding her, putting her to sleep and so on. 

'This is going to be a long week' I thought to myself then stated answering her questions " Yes Nicole can stay her mommy and daddy went on Holiday and she will be here for a week." Second we are having a salad for lunch" as soon as I said that the both scrunched up their faces 

"Eww" They both said "Why can't we have mac and cheese" Y/n said "Yeah or chicken nuggets that's what my dad makes me for lunch " Nicole chimed in.  "Well if you eat it that you will be big and strong like me" I said trying to convince them.

Unlucky for me they were really smart " Your not strong Daddy" Y/n said I rolled my eyes " Well that's what we are having for lunch so either eat it or nothing at all." I said helping them both to the chairs at the counter.

I passed them both a bowl  Which Y/n immediately started to eat it and Nicole just stared at it. Once y/n was done she looked at me " You know daddy that was actually really good could I have some more" she asked 

"Ohh but I am not strong and Salad is disgusting" I said mocking her just as Nicole had finished "Can I have some more too uncle harwwy" Nicole said with her blue puppy dog eyes that mirrored Niall's 

"Fineee" I said sarcastically which they giggled and I let them have some more. After lunch we decided to go to a park. So I could let the girls run out all the extra energy out before they had school tomorrow. 

"Daddy can you push me on the swing please" Y/n asked " Sure come on" I replied and pushed her on the swing.

~~~~~~ Y/n's Pov:~~~~~~

"Ok guys its time to go home" Daddy said "Please can we stay longer uncle" Nicole asked and we both looked at each other and gave him our best puppy eyes. "No that won't work right now I have to make a very important phone call and I have to be in my office for it"

He said and we both pouted "Can we go in the pool when you get off. " I asked "It might be late by then but maybe you can go tomorrow after I pick you two up" Soon after he said that we both got happy 

"YAYY" both of us screamed and ran to the car. Daddy helped us in and we went home. Once we got home Daddy fed us dinner and went to take his phone call while me and Nicole played in my room. 

"You want to play dollies?" I asked Nicole "Sure" We both sat down on the floor and played until daddy came in and said it was time to go to bed. "Can I sleep on the top y/n?" "Yeah and I will sleep on the bottom and we will switch after school." 

~~~~~~~~ time skip to when harry picks you guys up for school~~~~~~~

"Daddy you know what I ate for lunch today?" I asked holding my daddy's hand as Nicole held his other " What" He asked "another salad but it didn't taste exactly like yours" I said "Yeah yours was better uncle Harry" Nicole said after me.

"So now we can be big and strong like you" We both said. He laughed "well that great but you can't be strong if you only eat two salad in a day" "Then We will eat a million of them" Nicole and I said 

"Nicole your dad is going to  kill me for turning you into an healthy child."  He said " Yep well me daddy should have left me with uncle Lou Lou than but I wanted to be with y/n." Nicole said. "Yeah because I am the only girl out of all of us."

Daddy laughed again "I am sure someone will have another girl like maybe you will get a sister who knows" 

"Daddy can I have a sister?" I asked "Um you will have to talk to your mummy about that when she gets back home ok" "Ok" I said He than handed us the iPad and got in the front whispering about something I couldn't here but I am sure it is not important.