{Ethan Dolan}

Name: Y/n Age: 2

Older sister name: Lacy Age: 6 

Mom name: Keira 

F/C~ favorite color ( What's yours's mine is green 💚)

~~~~

Ethan's Pov:

" Daddy are we going to the store today with mommy?" Lacy asked me " Well only if your mother wants to go" I told her helping her pick up her toys in the playroom. " You would have to go ask her" she nodded and ran out of the room.

Just than I heard some more tiny footsteps I turned around to see y/n walking in the room " Hi y/n how was your nap?" "Daddy?" I walked over to her and picked her up. " We are going to the store today" 

"Tore?" She looked up at me. I stood up and " Yes so that means you have to go and get your clothes on." I helped her back to her and Lacy's  room and to put her clothes on.

 "Daddy can we go in the pet store mommy said I would have to ask you". Lacy said " But what's the catch" I asked her helping y/n put on her little F/C convers. Lacy looked at me and smiled "Can we get a pet please daddy" 

She gave me her puppy eyes. " Lacy we talked about this- " she cut me off " But why! all my other friends have pets and my teacher has a guinea pig as our class pet so why can't I get a pet." 

"Lacy-" " Even uncle gray and Lily and Avery  have a pet" " Yeah a pet bird" " so if she can have a pet I can too" Lily and Avery were Grayson's daughters and I was trying to get here to understand that Grayson and I had the bird before we moved out.

But she was to young to know because when we moved out she was only 2. Now she insist on getting a pet because her cousins have one and all of her friends. I just stared at her " Lacy we can go but you are not getting a pet right now." 

She looked up at me with watery eyes " Why not" " I told you already now let's go" I grabbed her hand and picked up y/n and took them to the living room where the Keira was. " What's wrong with her" she asked

" She want's a pet" I told her she nodded and took Lacy in her arms. " maybe next time" Keira told her. " I have y/n's bag so if that is all we need we can go than" I nodded and we all walked out the house while I locked it and went to help the girls get in the car.

" E are we still going to get one during Christmas? you know how she gets." " If she keeps acting like this she might not get one" I told Keira. " Juice?" y/n asked "When we get to the stores I will give it to you ok?" she nodded and went back to watching my phone.

~~

As soon as we where at the shops I helped y/n out of her car set, And into her stroller. Than Lacy came over and grabbed my hand. " So where are we going first girls." " Toy store" Y/n said " No the pet store first" Lacy argued.

" How about me and y/n go to the toy store and you guys go to the pet store then we will come over after," I told them " Ok well you two have fun" Keira said as she took Lacy's hand and walked towards the other store. 

"Ok y/n it's just you and me for right now." She just laughed. See here is the plan Keira and I came up with. We would get a dog today but said it is for Grayson. but y/n was not a fan of dogs that's why we tell Lacy she can't have one right now.

*Y/n would always scream and cry when she saw dogs even if it was just a puppy. So that is why we came to the toy store so she can get what she want's and then hopefully she won't cry when we get to the pet store.

" what do you want to get y/n" " Baby" I looked at her and sighed " Don't you have enough of those how about play dough" " No doll" I did not win that argument. So I just took her over to the doll section. 

" Which one do you want" " That one" she pointed to a a little stroller and house set for the dolls. " You want that a play house and a stroller for your dolls at home?" I asked her She nodded and I looked at all the colors they had.

" do you want pink? or F/C?" she thought for a moment "F/c" I nodded and put them in the cart. " Is that all?" She nodded and we both went to check out. After the toy store I took her things to the car and put her stroller in the car.

" Ok lets go" I lifted y/n up on my shoulders and we walked to the pet place. Once we got inside Keira called us over to where her and Lacy were looking at a puppy " She likes these one" I looked over to where she had 3 little beagles were.

" Can we get them all they are so cute" Lacy said " I don't know Lacy y/n does not like dogs that's why you couldn't get one yet" I told her " But what if y/n plays with one and likes them can we get them all?" she asked.

" Only if they are not to expansive and puppies are a lot of work" Keira told her " Y/n do you want to play with one see they are nice" I set her down and she started to whine. " Look see" One of the puppies came up to her.

He was only at her hip because they we both so short and licked her hand. She giggled " see don't you like them" she nodded and got down to play with her. " Do you guys want to adopt them?" 

A sales person asked I looked at Keira and she nodded " Yes we would" the sales person smiled and gave us some papers and told us to fill them out which we both did and after that the put all three dogs in a little basket.

" Here you thank you so much" They handed me the basket and we all walked out the door. "Thank you for the dogs daddy" Lacy said " Your welcome" We had all the things for them at home so all we had to do was welcome our three new Dolan's.

~~~

So I actually have a beagle and his name is Apollo, he is 15 weeks but has a lot of energy this is him. So cute but so much work 😂 Anyway posting everyday this week and next week um and probably a lot bye loves thanks for reading 😂💚