{Harry Styles 3}

name : y/n age: 2

sister name: Layla age:4

older sister name: Darcy age: 7

Mum's name: Mia

----------------

 Darcy Pov : 

It was now 7:00 and everyone was well rested from the plane ride over I was so happy that dad is taking us to Disney but my little sister y/n might ruin it for everyone.

 I was watching my mum put y/n in time out while she screamed and cried I don't know what her problem is thought I do know that she just turn 2, two months ago and she is already a nightmare for every one. " Sissy do you want to play a game with me before we go daddy said that when y/n gets out of time out we are going to walk around the hotel."

 my other little sister Layla asked me. she was the more behaved sister out of the two of them thought when she doesn't get what she want mom puts her in time out to, but y/n is the one that get time out the most out of all of us because she doesn't listen and always tells mom and dad no and they don't like that word unless they aske you a question but never when they ask you to do something.

" sure let's play hide n seek I will count." I said " I want to plawy " " No y/n mummy put you in the naughty  corner so you have to stay there", Layla told her. She started to cry again we just ignored her until we finished the game. 

Mia Pov:

By now Harry and I had put all of the clothes and other things in the hotel room. I walked over to were y/n was and she had stopped crying just sniffling here and there " Y/n look at me" I said to her, she looked at me with tear stains down her face. 

I wiped her tears and started to speak again " Do you know why I put you in time out?" "yes mummy" "why" "because I no listen" "and" " I tell you no" "That's right and I am sorry I put you in time out but you have to listen to what mummy and daddy say ok" she nodded and said sorry I told her it was ok and kissed her forehead. "now lets change your diaper and then daddy wants to take you and your sisters to look around the hotel". I told her as I picked her up and took her to get her changed.

Harry's pov:

I watched the moment y/n had with my wife and I was happy she was able to calm her down. " Darcy, Layla come on or get ready if you are not" I called them. "Daddy" I turned around and saw y/n running to me. when she got to me she grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the door. "wait we have to wait on your sisters and come her so I can put your shoes on" she sat down and I put her little convers high-tops on her feet.

 " ok dad we are here" Layla and Darcy said "alright lets go then, we will be back babe" I told my wife she nodded and said ok and I grabbed y/n's hand and we left we walked around the hotel property and once we got the the pool area I was in shook about how nice It was. They had 2 big pools with water falls attached to them and 3 jacuzzies, a playground for the kids, a small water park for kids, and some changing stations. "Daddy can we go to the park please" Layla asked me with her green eyes " not right now maybe after we come from shopping with your mum."  I told them " But daddy" "no y/n" "fine" 

we then walked away from the park and It was now time to go back to the hotel room. " ok girls when we get to the room don't take off your shoes  we are going to go to the store so grab what you need and use the bathroom" They nodded "Babe we are back are you ready"" yeah. here y/n" my wife said as she handed y/n her sippy cup " I no want it " "y/n take it you can leave it in the car but we are not having anymore attitude today" I told her she pouted but took the cup and held my hand. "Ok everyone ready" Mia asked "yep" we all said and we all got in the car and headed to the  shops.

Time skip to the shops

We all got out of the car I was pushing y/n's stroller while holding y/n's hand. Darcy was in front of me walking and Mia was carrying Layla. We went to stores mostly clothing ones to get clothes for everyone y/n eventually got tired of walking and I put her in her stroller and went to give her her sippy cup when I notice it was not there.

 "y/n where is your sippy cup did you leave it in the car?" " no it at hotel" I sighed I was really getting upset with y/n not listening to me or her mum. "y/n what did I say about listening to us you can't do this when we go to Disney" Mia said " mum what are we going to eat for lunch what time is it anyway" Darcy said getting tired of walking " I don't know maybe mcdonalds and it is 1: 55". we all decided to get that and then go to a few more shops then decided it was time to go home. "Mia lets go back to the hotel the girls wanted to go to the park that the have there and we could go swimming". I said to her as she got in the car " ok that sounds great." "yay park" the girls said and we mad our way back to the hotel. When we got back we went up stairs to the room "y/n you come with me and Darcy you help Layla".

 I told the girls and they went to the bathroom to get dressed I picked y/n up and sat her on the bed but she started to cry " what's wrong y/n?" I asked her " I no want to go pool, cold". she said I smiled "don't worry we and get in the hot one ok" she nodded and I helped her in her (f/C) bathing suit and got into mine when everyone was ready we made our way to the pool and park Mia took Layla and Darcy to the park while I took y/n to the hot tub. I got in first than got y/n in and we stay there and when the other girls came back they join and we all stayed there until it was time to go.

1164 words