{Louis Tomlinson}

name: y/n    Age: 2                                                Harry's daughter name : Darcy Age: 3   

brother: Freddie age: 4                                       Harry's son name: Adrian Age: 5

-----------------------

Louis's Pov:

Today I was taking y/n and Freddie to the aquarium because yesterday y/n had a doctors appointment and I promised I would take her to the aquarium after but it was late so I told her I would take her today " y/n come on" I heard my son Freddie say " No we have to wait on daddy" she said back " yes but we have to wake daddy up first" Freddie said " no I not ready" she said.

 I knew y/n was not going to come in my room because she was still in her crib and I knew Freddie could not get her out because the crib is to high. The  last time y/n climbed out of the crib herself she fell and hit her head so I guess she didn't want a repeat of that. I decide to get up and go get them ready so I pulled back my covers and put on my clothes and walked in y/n's room.

" Ok what is all the noise in here" I said they both jumped at the sound of my voice and turned around "Daddy did we wake you"  Freddie said as y/n stood up and made grabby hands to me I picked her up and kissed her forehead. " No you didn't we should get ready to go" I said " ok I will go and get ready" he said and walked to his room " well I guess it's just you and me"  I said to y/n 

" Daddy my arm hurts" y/n said. she had gotten a shot in her arm and anytime she hits it somewhere it hurts her and she starts to cry. " I know I am sorry it hurts but guess where we are going today " I told her trying to get her mind off of her arm. 

"aquarium" she said " that's right but you have to get dressed and go to the bathroom and than we can go" " Can Darcy come" She asked " I don't know we need to call uncle Harry and ask". "ok" she said " here well you put on this shirt and these shorts and I will be right back" I told her she nodded and I left to go call Harry hopefully he was not busy.

 " harry"  I said into the phone " Yeah" he said " Are you busy" " Uh no why" " We are going to the aquarium and I wanted to know if you guys wanted to go" " Yeah sure jut let me Darry and Adrian ready." " Alright we will be there in an hour" " Ok Later" "Later" I hung up the phone and started walking to Freddie's room. 

I was so happy that they were free I could not deal with any tears today " You ready" I asked Freddie " Yes dad" "ok let's go check on your sister and then we have to go to uncle Harry's house" " Adrien is going" Yes" " yay" he said as we made it to y/n's room " y/n come here let me put your shoes on and yes Darcy is going" I said and y/n walked over to me and I picked he up.

I could tell she was still tired but she would wake up soon " ok let's go to the car" I said and we all got in the car and I drove to Harry's house once we got there I called Harry and told him that we were outside. " Daddy" "yes y/n" "when we go"

 " when uncle Harry comes out the house" "ok" she said and that's when two more kids came running out of the house and to the car" "UNCLE LOU" Adrian and Darcy screamed " Hi" I said to them as they claimed in the back as started playing with Freddie and y/n " Hey mate"

Harry said " hey" " so how was yesterday" " well she cried and yelled but nothing I could not handle" I said he nodded and we just talked until we got to the aquarium. I picked up y/n and Harry picked up Darcy and the boys grabbed our hands. 

"Daddy lets go see the Penguins" y/n said " I want to go" Darcy said "Ok Louis I will take the boys and we are going to go look around and then we can meet back up" Harry said to me " Ok come on girls" I said as I grabbed both of there hands and we said good bye to Harry and the boys and then we walked to the Penguins area.

"Look daddy this one is coming to me" y/n said as a penguin swam in front of her " Yeah look uncle Lou he is waving hi" Darcy said " Yep I am sure he likes you guys" They both giggled when I said that. After that we went to see the rest of the Animals before it was time to go home. By that time both of the girls were asleep on my shoulder when we met up with Harry and the boys.

" Hey well it I guess you guys had fun" Harry said as I gave him Darcy " You you guys too" I said he nodded and I grabbed Freddie's hand and we all walked to the car.