{Ashton Irwin}

{Name: Y/n ~ Age: 1}

{Sister name: Katie ~Age: 4}

~~~~

^Katie Pov:^

in two days it is Christmas and my little sister birthday. It's not fair though she get's presents for Christmas and for her birthday. "Daddy?" I walked up to him "Yes Kate what do you need."  he turn around form where he was talking to uncle Luke. "Why does y/n have to get double presents and I only get some."

He looked at me before saying " Because it's her birthday too, you get presents on your birthday which your birthday is only  8 days after Christmas" "But it's still not fair because she gets to open all her presents at one time."

"And mommy said that she would be home for Christmas but she is not" "K what does mommy being home have to do with presents?" Daddy said "Because she hasn't come home yet what if she comes home on y/n's birthday." 

"She said she will be here on Monday that is 1 day away Kate. I promise she will be here before y/n's birthday." he said "promise?" I said "Yes now how about you go play in the back yard." "Yes, but are we going to nana and papa's house for Christmas?"

"Yes we leave tomorrow when mommy comes home." "But mommy is already coming back on a airplane does she have to go on another?" "No Kate we are driving to Nana and Papa's ten flying. now no more questions for right now ok go out and play for a bit" he said

"I don't want to drive it takes to long why can't we take a airplane" "We are"  "But Daddy I-" "No buts I will answer the rest of your questions later but for now it's outside time for you" "Ok Bye daddy! bye uncle Luke!" I than ran off to the back yard.

^Ashton's pov:^

I sighed "You don't know if y/n will be able to travel a long distance do you" Luke said "No I don't but what other option do we have my parents don't know we are coming and It is a 8 hour drive with a 1 almost 2 year old and a 4 year old you wouldn't understand"

"Your right I wouldn't I have an 7 year old and a 7 month old" He said sarcastically I rolled my eyes. "But you have two boys" "Yeah and you have girls what's the difference besides gender" "ok I get your point."  he said.

We had bought a vacation home in London big enough for my family and the boys and their family and all of our family members and first we had to drive to their to pick them up then go to the airport and finally in London. So let me repeat 8 hour drive, 23 hour flight and 10 minutes drive to the house. 

"With everyone going things are going to get crazy" I said he nodded "Ok well I should get going we will probably leave today." He than handed me y/n and walked to the door.  "You have a key right?" I asked "Yep"

"Well we will see you when we get their Say bye y/n" I picked up my hand and waved at Luke to show her "Bye, bye" she said and Luke smiled "Bye y/n, and tell Kate I said bye" I nodded before he left and I close the front door.

"You want to go play with your sister while I pack your stuff?" I asked y/n even though she probably would not understand. " Da" She looked up at me "Yep and guess what" she looked at me with her hazel/ dark brown eyes 

"It's almost your birthday so you will be two which is a big girl age." She laughed before putting her face in my shoulder. I walked to the back yard before setting y/n on the ground "Kate do you  want to stay outside or go inside?" 

"Go inside" She ran up and grabbed my hand then I walked them inside. "I am so exited to go on the trip with everyone daddy" She said "Me too Kate" I responded.

~~~~~~~~

So I am back testing was so hard but I am back. 💚

and of course Happy holidays to you all.