{ Niall Horan 2}

Name: Y/n Age:3 

twin sister name: 3

Mom name: Ava

~~~~~~~

Niall's Pov:

Once Bella was on the table he than started her check up they were done in less than 10 minutes " Ok she has just a small case of tonsillitis but not to bad it should go away " he said and picked up Bella and helped her down. Good that explains why she will not eat or yell as much as she use to.

"Ok now for little miss y/n" he said then reach out for her y/n backed up and started to tear up "No" she said " How about I sit with you" I sad y/n nodded and I sat up on the table with her " So I will start with her regulars and then I will check out her throat" then he started to check y/n.

"Can you open your mouth for me" He told her surprisingly she did without fight after he than sighed after he turn off the flash light " Mr. Horan y/n also has tonsillitis but hers is much worse and because of that we will have to preform surgery right away if we don't her lungs could close and we would have a serve problem on our hands."

I put y/n down next to her sister and ran my hands though my hair " Could I call my wife and ask her about what we should do" I said " Yes of Couse I will be at the counter just send Bella to me she knows where I am when your wife comes" He than tickled Bella and walked out.

"This is what I did not want to come to" I whispered to myself "Daddy ok" Bella said I nodded and started to call Ava. "Hey what's up" she said as she picked up "Babe we have a big problem with the twins" " what's wrong with them" I told her everything that happened I could tell she was upset and about to cry. "Well when is the soonest we can do it" " I don't know yet I will ask him" "Ok let me know I have to go now I will see you later" "Ok bye" "Bye"

I than hung up " Bella can you go get the doctor" I said she nodded and ran away to him " Y/n it will be ok I promise" I said as she raised her hands for me to pick her up " Ok have you decided?" he said coming into the room " Yes when can she have the earliest surgery?" " Well today at 3:00pm if that is ok because it take about 2 hours" " Yes it is"

" Ok well this is the hospital and what she will need to do before she comes and I will see you guys there Bye Bella and y/n" he said as he handed me a paper "Bye" " Ok girls it is 12:00pm we have to go home and leave by 1:00" I than lead them to the car and we drove home.

----

Once we got home I took y/n and Bella upstairs into the bathroom to have a bath before we had to leave while they were in there Ava came home I told her what time " Ok I will pack a bag sense we are most likely to stay there over night" she said

"Daddy out " y/n said from the tub " Yeah" I turned to her and picked up and wrapped a towel around her than did the same to Bella I took them both to their room. It was now 1:30 and we packed the car and left to the hospital.

"Mommy I hungry" "daddy hungry" The twins said " Well we can get something later right now you guys can't eat" Ava said then they started to whine but we just ignored them. "Is only y/n is having surgery" " Yeah he said that Bella's tonsillitis should go away soon." I told her

Once we got there Ava tried to carry Bella but got this sharp pain and leaned over I looked at her with worry " What's wrong" " Nothing I am ok" I stared at her surprisingly before nodding and picking up a sleeping y/n and putting her and Bella's bag on my back and we all walked to the front desk.

After signing y/n in the doctor came out " Hi Mrs. and Mr. Horan if you just follow me I can take you to the room she will be staying in" He said " Yes thank you" Ava said and we followed him to the room that had little sea turtles on the wall. This was probably the children's side of the hospital .

" Ok so I am just going to give you a gown you can change her and we will be ready in 10 minutes to come and get her after we take her she will be in for 2-3 hours depending on how bad they are could be longer but after she get's get's out she will be still on anesthesia and will most likely be asleep the rest of the day" he said

" Ok" I told him " Anyway you guys can wait here or leave and come back if you want but we will be taking her back now" He said before leaving with y/n in his arms.  " Do you want to come back we know where her room is" Ava said.

" Yeah sure" I told her and picked up Bella and we left the hospital and got in the car " shop?" Bella asked " For y/n?" I asked She nodded. " Ok Let's go" I than stared to drive to the shop close by the hospital.

" I will go get y/n some foods and things for her to have" Ava said " Ok We will be in the toys section" She nodded and I grabbed Bella's hand " So what do you want to get y/n" " Stuffie from me." "Ok let's find one" I told her.

We looked down the row until she found one " This one" I looked at it and nodded " I am sure she will love it" We found Ava and took all the things to check out. " what type of Ice cream did you get?" " Her fav ( So um I don't your favorite flavor but you can just insert that 😊) F/F/IC " 

"Oh ok" we than went to the car Bella holding y/n's stuffed animal and waited until they called my phone and told us she was out of surgery. We went back to the hospital room and y/n was shockingly awake.

" Hi y/n how are you feeling" " Daddy" she whispered " Look we bought you Ice cream and balloon's and your sister bought you a stuffie" Ava said as I picked Bella up and sat her on the bed with y/n.

She nodded and handed y/n the suffeie " For you" "Thank you" " love you sissy get bettor oon" Bella said and kissed y/n's forehead. Ava and I smiled " They are so cute" I told her she nodded. "Yeah they are"