{ Brendon Urie}

Name: y/n                                            sister name: Mia 

Age: turning 1                                                 Age: 3

-----------------

Brendon's Pov:

Today was my baby's birthday and she was turning one. It feels like today was the day I was just holding her in my arms. " Dada" I heard y/n screamed I walked over to her and were she was playing on the floor and picked her up.

"hi baby" I said as I kissed her forehead she giggled and I smiled at her " today is your birthday and we are going to celebrate" I said " Hi daddy, hi y/n happy birthday" my other daughter Mia said as she kissed y/n on the cheek and ran to the kitchen.

"Come on y/n let's go get you dressed to match your sister" my wife Sarah walked in and took y/n out of my arms and started walking to y/n and Mia's room. when Sarah came back y/n was dressed( in outfit above) and she was ready to party 

I took y/n out of Sarah's arms and said to Sarah " our little girl is growing up we should have another maybe a boy this time" she looked at me " maybe later when y/n and Mia are older they are already a hand full." I nodded and kissed Sarah and walked out in the backyard with y/n. 

In the backyard was a bounce house, petting zoo, a swing set, and a water slid because we were having a family and friends party and about 20 children were coming. We decided to cater because today would be a busy day and we would not have a lot of time to cook. 

" B I am going to get the cake and Mia is coming with me but we will be back" Sarah said as she grabbed Mia's hand " Ok bye Mia say bye Mia and mommy" I said and I told y/n to do the same thing " Mommy, M' Ia " I heard y/n say as the waved to us and walked out the door.

" So are you hungry" I said as I grabbed a cup of cereal and put y/n in her highchair and fed it to her she just giggled the entire time. 20 minutes later the front door opened and reveling Sarah and Mia " Look at the cake we bought and daddy."  

"it's so cute like you" I said to Mia and she giggled " Well people should be coming at 2: 00 and it is 1:40 so let's go outside and I will set the rest of the things up" Sarah said

"it's so cute like you" I said to Mia and she giggled " Well people should be coming at 2: 00 and it is 1:40 so let's go outside and I will set the rest of the things up" Sarah said. I nodded and picked up y/n and Mia and took them outside to play on the different things. 

An hour later things were Crazy there where kids everywhere running up the slide down the adults were drinking on the porch and y/n was being held by her grandmother and then also running around too. 

I ran to her and picked her up than told everyone it was cake time. Everyone came inside and we all sang happy birthday to y/n and people were taking pictures. She blew out the candles well at least trying to Mia ended up blowing out them for her. 

" Here is your cake y/n" I said to her and she started to eat it by the end of the day both girls were sleeping and in bed and Sarah and I were cleaning up. " Well I hate to see them grow up" I said " Yep me to but we still have years with them so let's make it count" she said. " I know" I said back