{Brendon Urie}

Name: Y/n                         brother name: Josh Age; 5

Age: 3 months                  Age: 5

-----------------------

Brendon's Pov:

Today was the day Sarah and I were going to confirm the rumor's that have been going around about us having another child. Seeing that y/n is now 3 month's old and is as happy as can be . Sarah and I we getting tired of the rumor's we decided it was time. At first we wanted to wait but it is getting harder to keep it a secret most of them are on YouTube and start like this "Brendon Urie another baby on the way" 

 "new baby Urie"  

"Sarah not going out to much could she be pregnant again" 

  But this one was the worst 

" Brendon and Sarah leaving the hospital could this be we what have been waiting for (pregnancy/ new baby) " 

and now we were home and there were still more so I decide to live stream and show everyone that we do have a baby "Babe are you ready" I asked Sarah " Yeah just give me a second" she responded " ok we I am going to start the live" " Alright" I took out my cameras for going live and turned it on and started the live. "  hey guys" I said

"Hey Brendon"

"Hiii"

"where is Sarah and Josh " 

" Sarah is coming and Josh is playing on the floor but we have something to share with you guys" I said 

"Is it bad"

"hi Josh"

" No it's not bad it is actually really good" after I said that Sarah walked in " Hold on guys" I than put them on mute " Hey we might just want to do an introduction on why we are doing this and than we show her" Sarah said "Ok" " Josh come here" I said as Sarah sat down and Josh got up and ran over to me " you want to say hi to everyone" I said

 as I took them off mute "Hi" he said as he waved and smiled the chat blew up with how cute he was. "ok guys so we have to talk" I said " Yes so there have been rumor's going around about us having a child" Sarah said " We just wanted to let you guys know that we wanted to wait but we were getting frustrated so yes we do have another child" I said as I picked up y/n off the floor and showed her to the camera she looked at it and than giggled I smiled at her and she made little spit bubbles. 

"she is so cute"

"I knew it"

" what is her name"

" her name is y/n and she is 3 " Josh said as I pulled y/n away from the Camera " More like 3 months" Sarah said and we all laughed " so you guys this little girl is our surprise to you guys and you won't see much of her till she gets older but  we just wanted to get that out of the way." "But that is all for right now I will go live later with Josh but until than see you later" " Byee" we all said and I cut off the camera " well that was fun"

 I said to Sarah and she nodded " Mommy can we go get Ice cream" Josh ask "of course go put your shoes on and wait by the door" Sarah said as we all stood up and walk out of the room " Y/n you did so good" I said to her and kissed her head and she just smiled and looked at me " Alright Josh let's go" Sarah said as we all walked out to get Ice cream.