{ Brendon Urie}

Name: Y/n

Age: 2

~~~~~

Brendon's POV

"Y/n bed time" I yelled through out the house. I had just came from the studio only to find the house a mess and Sarah trying to clean it up. After a few seconds I got no response. "Y/n you better not be doing anything to get you in trouble" 

I said coming up the stairs. I walked in her room only to see her not there. "Sarah have you seen y/n she is not in her room" I walked to Sarah in our shared room. " She was in her play room a few minutes ago" she told me

 " ok I will check there but she didn't answer when I called her ether" " oh that's weird" Sarah said I nodded " well I will be back" I said she nodded and I went to the play room. " y/n are you in here" I looked around in her 

room to only find her asleep on the little couch in her room "aww" I cooled and smiled I than looked to see a marker in her hand that's when my smile faded when I saw that she had painted on the wall. 

I sighed and ran my hand though my hair " Oh y/n what has got in to you" I whispered picking her up and taking her to her room. I tucked her into crib that we will soon get her another bed  before kissing her forehead and walking to mine and Sarah's shared bed room.

"Terrible two's is starting to take over" I said to Sarah who was sitting in the bed reading a book. " What did she do to make you say that?" She set her book down. " Come with me as I show you what our daughter has destroyed"  

I grabbed her hand and she laughed " That bad" she said as I lead her to the play room. " Oh even worst" I watch the smile on her face go down as her eyes meet the wall. " Wow ok that is um pretty bad." 

She said "Yep and you haven't even seen the marker yet." " It's not permitted right? Please tell me it's not" I shook my head "Well it's not washable" I handed her the marker She sighed " Were did she even get these from? The only ones are in 

your studio room which is in the back yard she would not go out there unless someone took her right?" Sarah said " I didn't go go in there at all this week. I went to the actual studio"  I told her.

"She probably got out she is very smart for a 2 year old" " We are going to have to start checking the locks on the doors but we also have to talk to her about this tomorrow" Sarah said

I nodded "Your right, because she can't keep going in the back yard by herself something could happen to her like she could fall in the pool or even worst" She nodded 

"Well let's talk to her about it tomorrow it's getting late" Sarah said I nodded closed the play room door than locked it because I didn't want y/n to come in here with out us knowing she was in here in  the morning.

Then we both went back to our room and went to sleep. 

~~~

I woke up to the sound of a door shaking. I groaned and sat up. " Sarah wake up" Yesterday I had remembered that we had cameras in the house and in the studio so we could see what y/n was doing.

Once Sarah got up I told her about the cameras and we sat in bed. " Let's just watch them from yesterday and today and see what she does." Sarah said as I turned on my phone and went to the camera app. 

First I went to the one from yesterday. " Look" I told Sarah. We saw y/n climbed out of her crib and go the play room. This was from last night when I called her and she didn't answer Sarah had put her in the crib before but she climbed out.

On the camera in the play room it showed her entering but leaving to the back door where she went outside and into the studio. On the studio cam it showed her going through my drawers and taking all the permitted markers out then coming back in the house to draw on her wall.

"Yep I figured that's what she was doing" I said " yeah but she should no be getting out of the house at all" she said "Well let's go to the one from today" I told Sarah who nodded.

Today it showed y/n waking up and climbing out of her crib then going to the play room only to find it locked then going to the back door and climbing out the little doggie door.

I ran my hand trough my hair " Wow what a show" Sarah joked " That is how she is getting outside" "We have to stop this right now" Sarah nodded and we got out of bed to find y/n. 

I found her in the kitchen trying to sit on the counter " Y/n stop right there" I walked up to her and put her on the floor before grabbing her and and taking her to the naughty chair that sat facing the Conner in the living room.

Before squatting in front of her. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes " We have to have a chat y/n You can not keep sneaking out the back door because it's not safe" She than stared to cry 

" You can't go into daddy's studio, take things out of there and you can't leave your crib until mommy or I come and get you .No climbing on things, And defiantly you can't draw on the walls because now I have to paint the walls in your playroom again."

I told her "Which means you can't be in there until I am done. why are you doing all of these things? they are bad habits" In between sobs she said " No paper" I looked at her and sighed "then you have to come and ask."

"But now you have to stay in time out of 3 minutes" I told her and pushed the chair back around to face the wall.  where she started crying more. But I had to leave her I for her to learn that this is not ok behaver.'

After the 3 minuets where up I walked back over to where she was sitting and hugged her " You have to be good ok no more sneaking things" " Ok dada" I tickled her and kissed her head "cookie?" she said 

" Sense you were a bad girl you can't have a whole one but I will share mine with you ok" she nodded and I took her to the kitchen to get a half of cookie.