{ Harry Styles }

Name: y/n /Age: Newborn

Mom name: Olivia

brother name: Noah / Age: 12

Sister name: Selina/ Age: 9

----

Noah's Pov:

My mom just went into Labor with my new little sister I had to stay outside the room with my Aunt and other sister Selina while my dad and mom stayed in the room. I had to say I wanted a brother more than another sister. 

" Hey I didn't want a brother at first but in the end I still love him" aunt Gemma said " yeah but still she won't want to play the things I want to like soccer and all my friends have brothers not sisters" I said

" I admit to I did not want a sister ether brother are better" Selina said " Well you have to give her a chance you have not met her yet" Gemma said I sighed she didn't know what she was talking about.

" Hey cheer up once you meet her you will be all over her" Grandma said sitting next to Gemma. Just than we saw nurses running out to the room saying " she is not breathing" " she needs oxygen" " We can't loses her" That got me curious  what exactly was going on in that room.

Than I heard crying Which I knew what crying that was. It was tears of pain the tears of my mother " I am going to go see what happened" Grandma said " Could I go" I asked " I guess but don't make anything worse" she said 

I nodded before standing up and going into the room. "Mom, Dad what's wrong where is the baby?" I asked I guess that was the wrong thing to say at the because my mom started crying again " They took her to the ICU she was not breathing" Dad said 

I held my breath " will she be ok" Grandma said " They don't know yet" He than continued " We don't know if we can see her yet" 

---

Harry's Pov: 

After I gave the news to my son and mother they nodded before leaving. " I don't know Harry what did we do wrong" Oliva said " we did nothing wrong" I said but was interrupted by the doctor " Mr. and Mrs. Styles your baby is in good shape but is premature so she has to stay here a little while" 

"Oh can we see her though" I asked her " Of course a nurse is  bringing her right now" she said and then walked out of the room a few minuets later a nurse came in with a really tiny baby and handed her to me as Oliva was asleep " here you are do you have a name for her?" I took her and said " Y/n Styles" 

The nurse smiled and said " That is a beautiful name" " Yeah for a beautiful girl"

----

A week later we were able to go home I put y/n in her car seat and she looked at me with her big green eyes " Guess what baby we get to go home and you get to see your siblings and new room! How dose that sound" I said to her 

She looked at me and smiled " That dose sound great doesn't it" " Are you guys ready" Olivia said coming out of the room " Yep let's go" We got y/n's papers and left the hospital.  " We should show her around when we get home of course." I said to Oliva 

She nodded and 20 minutes late e pulled up to the house. I got y/n out of the car seat and helped Oliva out of the car. Y/n than started whining signaling she was hungry. " She is Hungry" My wife said.

" Mom Dad your home" Selina and Noah said " Yeah It's good to be home the doctors were always on our back it was annoying" I said sarcastically They both laughed and Oliva smiled and said " Well I am going to go feed her" Than she picked up y/n and took her to her nursery.

" So your Grandma told me you didn't want a sister how come?"  I asked them both " Well" Noah said " Brothers are better they like to play soccer and not dress up" " But you don't know that y/n is only a baby and she is not old enough yet " 

" Yeah but still It would have been better  to have a brother but I guess I have no choice do I" He said " No you don't but trust me you guys will love her just as much as you love each other." I told them.

"I want you to give her a chance" they both nodded and walked to her room " Mom can we play with y/n" Selina asked " Sure" she told them. She handed y/n over to them and once she saw them she giggled and played with Noah's hair.

" She what did I tell you." I told them they nodded and I hugged Oliva and looked at my children. They where the best thing that happened to me.