{Harry Styles 2}

name; y/n age:2

sisters name: Layla age: 4

older sister name: Darcy age:7

Mum name: Mia

-------------------------------

Mia pov: 

It is now 4:30am as we got off the plane y/n was sleeping in Harry's arms and the girls were tired from the trip and I could not blame them. Darcy was awake for the first 4 hours but then went back to sleep. Layla  was awake for almost the whole fight but by the time it hit the 8 hour mark she was asleep, and my baby y/n only lasted 2 hours out of the entire thing but she kept waking up wanting to be in her daddies arms.

 She is the only really daddies girl we have out of all three of the. Darcy is a mummies girl, Layla is and daddy and mummies girl but y/n is just a straight daddies girl no surprise there. She has Harry wrapped around her little finger. Though when It comes to discipline with all girls I have to be the one to do the timeouts and scolding because Harry is not big on either one but he will scold them if needed." Harry what time is check in " I asked him. 

"it is only 4:35 right now but check-in is at 6:30 so we can get the rental car and go to the hotel and rest than later we could go to the pool or shopping if that's what you guys want to do we are staying a week so we can spread out what we do". he told me " ok that sounds good" I told him. "mummy could we go shopping late please" Layla said. " sure but don't you want to go to the pool at the hotel with daddy". "no I want to go with him I want to go with you". Harry looked at her and pretended to be hurt" you don't want to go with me" he said in a fake sad voice.

 "I didn't mean it like that daddy" she said looking at him. "yeah ok" he said. We made It to the baggage claim. Harry gave me y/n to hold while he got all the bags and put them on the cart. We had 4 bags, 2 car seats one for y/n and one for Layla and y/n's stroller. Everyone has there own bag except y/n because her clothes were small to she shared a bag with Layla. We got all of the bags and walked to the rental car I sat y/n in her car seat and then the other girls got in the car and shut the door I went to help Harry put the other bags in the car and we were off to the hotel. 

Time skip to the hotel

 Harry's pov:

When we got to the hotel I got out and went to check in. The lady was there and she helped me. "name for the reservation sir " "Styles" I told her, she typed it in her computer. "Ah yes, 1 suite 2 queen beds and 1 twin bed 2 bathrooms a kitchen and a washer and dryer room 5690 0n the fifth floor." She handed me 2 keys and said have a nice stay I told her thank you and walked back out to the car, I got in.

 "Here is your key and we are in room 5690" I told her " ok " she said the hotel did not really look like a hotel more like a resort It had 7 big buildings that looked like apartments with 6 floors each and 10 rooms on each floor we were in the 2nd building on the faith floor. I knew we had to wake y/n up to walk to the room if we were only going to take one trip. "Darcy could you wake up your sister please" Mia asked her "she is just going to start crying so why" "Because we only want to take one trip upstairs and she needs to carry her little bag plus it is time for her to wake up anyway". I told her "fine" she said and shook her awake.

 Once y/n was awake and out of the car I handed her the little backpack and picked up 2 bags while Mia picked up 2 bags and the girls had their bags. " Ok lets go to the elevator". I told them y/n however didn't move so I told Mia to take the other girls and I would take y/n "come on y/n let's go I no you are tired but it is time to get up." "No" she told me and dropped her bag on the ground. "y/n pick up your bag I don't want a tantrum it is to early in the morning so let's go if you don't then when we get upstairs you will go in time out." "no time out" " than pick up your bag and let's go" she grabbed her bag and stated to walk with me to the room I knew that was not the end of that tantrum and there is properly more to come soon. 

We got to the room and immediately y/n ran and jumped on the bed but before she could stat jumping up and down Mia grabbed her and put her on the floor y/n knew better than to jump on the bed she always did that everywhere we went and Mia always put her in time out for it "No". Mia told her and we both started to take the things out of the bag. I went to go get ice but when I got back I heard crying and scolding and Immediately knew who it was from and it went a little something like this. "No, I told you not to do that and and you didn't listen so no you have to go to time out and stay there" "No mummy" "yes y/n". 

Then y/n started crying louder until she saw me "Daddy" she said  I hated seeing my little girl cry but she had to learn. " no y/n you need to listen to mummy" I told her "No" and there it was her favorite word " fine than you can stay there longer" and with that I turned around and walked to my other two girls.