{Ashton Irwin}

{Name: Y/n ~ Age: 1}

{Sister name: Katie ~Age: 4}

{Mom name: Ashley~ 

~~~~

<Ashton's Pov:>

We were going to the airport to pick up Ashley. Than we would come home grab all the bags and then all make our way to the air port. Yesterday my mom had called and said they would just meet us at the airport so we didn't have to drive 8 hours to them.

They all left yesterday on the way to the port so now we had to go to pick up Ashley come home then go back and get on a plane to London. On top of that the boys and their families had left yesterday. and were still on the plane.

I went into y/n's room to see her standing in her crib  holding a {F/c} blanket with a little pink pacifier "Hello y/n how was your sleep." I picked her up and she laid her head on my shoulder. "Must of been good" 

I than walked to the Kitchen well not before making a stop at Kate's room and seeing if she was awake. When I opened the the door She was walking towards the bathroom "Kate what are you doing?"

She turned around "You said  we had to pack daddy so I am taking all my things." I looked at her "We are moving houses right? This one was boring anyway" She kept bring things to her little pink suitcase 

"Um no Kate we are not moving houses we are just going for 2 weeks but, Hey wait did you do this all night?" She looked at me funny "Yes I wanted to make sure I had everything" "Ok well put all this stuff back. Anyway, don't you want to go pickup mommy I am sure she is waiting for you to come."

"Do you think she misses us? Like you do when you leave?" She said "Of course why would she not?" I asked "Because my friends said that  her mommy left one time and when she came back her mommy didn't love her so she lives with only her daddy."

This was such a weird conversation coming from a 4 year old "Well I am so sorry for your friend and her parents but I am sure your mommy misses you and y/n very much and probably will never stop ."  

By that time I was sitting on her floor "Now we have to go pick her up so do you want me to help you change or you want to do it yourself." She thought about it for a moment then said "You help me." 

I nodded "First let me give y/n her breakfast then I will be right back you pick out what you want to were" She immediately smiled and ran to he closet and I stood up "y/n come on" I stuck my hand out for her to grab only to be met with air 

"Y/n?" I started looking around the house "Y/n? where did you go" I looked in every bathroom to kitchen to her room but no luck "Y/N!!" There was only one  more place to look. I went to Ashley and I's shared room. 

And went straight to the bathroom. "Y/n what are you doing in their?" "Baf' " She pointed to the tub "But you had one yesterday" I said and took her and and started walking to the living room. "You want yogurt or cereal" she pointed to the cereal and I put a few pieces on her Highchair tray than sat her in it.

"Now you stay here I a will be back" I kissed her forehead and went to help Katie. Once everyone was dressed and ready to go. I let them both run to the car and we were of to the airport the first time.

~~~

We all went into the air port and went to wait at were Ashely's flight was coming in. I held both of the girls hands while they were holding the gifts we got as a welcome home present.  Y/n was holding a bear and Kate was holding a chocolate bar and some roses.

"Mama" y/n said pointing to Ashley who was walking to us "hey guys and babe how are you doing I kissed her and said "Great" She then picked up y/n and we went home to get our things for the next trip.

~~~

We were now in London after a long flight. Y/n did ok one the flight because she sat with my mom. (Her grandmother/nana) the entire flight. "So who is going to drive?" Harry said "Uh I guess I will" I said and put y/n in the car seat along with her little stuffed animal that was a bear next to her. 

Y/n was Simply not a mommy's girl or a daddy's if fact her first word was "nana" then her second was "Papa" for my dad so to say I was kind of jealous and so was Ashley. 

I drove all the way to the Home while Ashley and I talked on the way. "Ok we are here" I said as we pulled up to a gated house where I could already see the boys cars there. "I'll get the bags and you get the girls"

Ashley said "are you sure they could be heavy" I asked her "yeah they are so heavy It's only 2 bags Ash I got it" she reassured me " what ever you say" we both got out and Katie was already awake so when I opened the door she ran out. 

"KATIE YOU NEED TO WAIT" I heard Ashley yell and chase after her. "Y/n we are here baby" I shook her awake "No" she said still half asleep. I chuckled and picked her up "you can sleep inside I promise" 

Soon I hear small snoring "Already out" I shut the car door and walked to the front. As soon as we got inside I was pulled over to the side by Michael " don't tell me that the kids have to share a room?" He said in panic " Um ok then I won't tell you" I said he rolled his eyes 

"I'm just kidding it's 8 kids so 2 rooms one for the boys and one for the girls". He sighed "Great anyway welcome" "um ok"  this was going to be a long day

^*^*^*^*^*

This was supposed to be done before Christmas but I forgot to post it so this will just turn into a vacation for them.