{Ashton Irwin}

name: y/n age: 1  

Luke's daughter & son name : Lacey age; 6  Josh age; 10 

---------------------

Ashton Pov:

Today, I was taking my one year old daughter to get her ears pierced and to the doctor under my wife's request.  I really did not want to go by myself so I called the boys to come with me. Turns out they we all busy expect Luke, because he also has to take his 6 year old daughter Lacey to the doctors so he offered to come with me.  

"Y/nnnnn come on we have to go" I said as I was now chasing her around the  living room She recently just learn to walk and did not want to stop. I finally caught up with her and then took with her up and tickled her "stop running away I have to put your pants on" I told her "Daddy g'o" oh and to mention she just learn how to talk. " yes we have to go Uncle Luke and Lacey will be here any minute".  and as I said that the door bell rang and I went to go get it it was Luke and Lacey. " Hey man, Hi Lacey" she waved " Hi Uncle Ash" 

" Hey Ashton, ready?" " Yeah let me just get her bag". "ok no problem" he said "y/n hiii" Luke said as he picked up Y/n she looked at him before she giggled and waved. " Daddy do we have to go and can I carry y/n" Lacey said to Luke as I was coming back with y/n's diaper bag " Yes, we have to go Lacey your mom wanted me to take you because of what happened last time" he said and handed y/n to her " ok, fine Hi y/n" she said and y/n started to giggle.

 " Alright let's go" I said as we all walk out of the door and I locked it and we walked to Luke's car I picked up y/n out of Lacey's hands and put her I the car seat and Luke helped Lacey into her seat but she claimed she was a big girl so he let her do it herself. and we both got into the front seat Lacey was showing y/n something on her I-Pad and Luke and I were just talking. " so how is your wife and josh?" I asked Luke. " They are both good Josh had a Dentist appointment so I am taking Lacey" I nodded " That's good" I said. He just nodded and we continued to talk until we got to the doctor.  

"Alright girls let's go" Luke said as he picked up Lacey and I picked up y/n. I was really hoping y/n would fall asleep but she didn't and I guess that is ok "hopefully there are no shots" I whispered over to Luke as he nodded " Yeah I don't want to deal with tantrums today" he said " me to" we got in and went to the front desk, a lady helped me " Hi last name" she said " Irwin" I to her " Ok so you are here for her one year old check up ,shots and ears pierced."  

when she said shots and ears pierced hesitantly nodded and said "yes". She handed me a I pad and told me to fill it out and then bring it back when I am done I said thank you and went to sit down by Luke and started filling out her work on the I pad " daddy p' lay" y/n said and pointed over to the trucks and cars that Lacey was playing with I sat her down and let her go play " So what do you have to get done" Luke said " Yours can't be worst than mine" I said " Go for it" " Shots and ear's yours's?" I said " Yep you have the worst one shots only"  

" It's only bad if she cries" I told him and he gave me the look that said " You know how Lacey is" and I just turned around.  " Hemmings" The nurse said " Wish me luck" Luke said " Lacey come on" she pouted " Lacey if you go now when you finish you can go to y/n and Ash's room and comfort y/n because she will need it and we can go to the Ice cream store." Luke said and Lacey nodded  " Bye y/n bye uncle ash" She said " bye Lacey" I said as she gave me a hug and grabbed Luke's hand and walked off. " Y/n come here" I said to her as she ran to me with her tiny legs and gave me a hug and I kissed her forehead. "Irwin" 

A nurse said " Come on y/n" I said as I picked her up and walked with the nurse to the room were she took her temperature, weight, and height. " Ok and now the doctor will be in soon to give her the shots and then you will be free to go". she said and then she walked out and closed the door. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door " come in"  I said. " y/nnn" Lacey screamed as she ran to y/n and y/n laughed I looked up at Luke " Sooo" " don't ask" he said I could see the tear stains on Lacey cheeks.

  " I don't think I could do it again" He said. " I don't know yet if I can but we can see." " yeah we will see". while y/n was Playing with Lacey the doctor came in " Hi how are you" she said " good" " great so what do you want to do first because she has 2 shots and she has to get her ears pierced" she said. " Um Probably her ears first" I said " Ok so all I need you to do is hold her still and we can get started".  " ok" I said and picked up y/n and put her on the table. y/n whined and said " P'lay" " no we have to do this". she pouted and the doctor came and put the thing that pierces ear and than she counted down from 3. " 3. 2. 1" and she did it and then went to the other ear and by that time y/n was screaming crying and her face was turning red.

 I really hurt me so after that the doctor got the 2 shots and put one in each of her thighs and when she was done. she left with her things " shhh I'm sorry please stop crying it's ok." I said " here let me take her and so we can go check out" Luke said as I handed y/n to Luke " hey it's ok shh" then we walked back to the front desk and y/n had calmed down and was handed to Lacey while We sighed them out and y/n fell asleep but Lacey was still carrying her and then we all left to go get Ice cream.

1222 words 

Sooo I am back and ready to update, so be on the look out for me posting this week. Thanks for reading 💚.