{Chris Evans}

Name: Y/n[ Age: 4 

Sister name: Arora[ Age: 2

~~~

Y/n's Pov: 

" look what I got you y/n" my daddy said as he showed me a little pink ball and a little blue one . " what is it?" I asked he smiled "A bath bomb" " Daddy put that down it's bad" " no y/n that's not how it works" he said and put the bath bombs in my hand 

" well how dose it work?" "Well you put it in water and it makes bubbles then turns the water a certain color like this one would turn pink" he pointed to the pick one " so this one would turn the water?" He waited for my answer "blue!!" I said.

 "But can I mix them with my soap? Do they smell good?" He nodded "yes you can and smell them and see." I smelled the pink one which smelled like roses and the blue one smelled like cotton candy. 

"They smell really good". I told him " Can I take a bath now?" "But it is only 3:00 and we have things to do today but I promise you can take one when we get home ok" Daddy told me " Ok" "Good now we have to go get something to eat" 

daddy than picked me up and said " Well first we have to wake up you sister from her nap" He said as we walked to her room " Arora wake up we have to go somewhere" I said as daddy put me down.

She sat up and I giggled at her messy hair " what ou' 'aughing at?" she asked and daddy looked at me too " Yeah y/n what are you laughing at y/n" he than tickled my sides. " Daddy.. s.t.op Please" I said in between laughing.

"Arora you want to help me get her" Daddy said "No" I told them " Yes" My sister said and started tickling me too " st.op I will tell you" " No say you love us and we will stop" " Fine. I love you both" 

I said then they stopped " I was laughing at her hair" I than pointed to Arora's hair. " Well yours looked like that before I brushed it and we will just have to fix it now won't we?" daddy than picked up me and 

Arora up and took us to my room that had a small vanity well that is what my dad calls it " So who want's to go first?"  " I will" I said my dad than put my hair in two little braids. " Thank you" He nodded and did 

Arora's hair the same "'ank ou" she said " Your welcome you both now let's go" he grabbed our hands but I stopped him.

"But what about dodger you said we had to take him to the pet place to get a bath too" he looked at where dodger was sleeping on his bed in my room. " Yep we must take him too" he said.

Chris Pov:

"Dodger let's go buddy" I said as I whistled for him to come. He jumped up and ran to the front door " Ok now let's go" I took both the girls out to the car dodger following than waiting for my to help the girls in.

I put them in and dodger hoped in behind them. I closed the door and got in the front seat "So we will take dodger first and then eat at a restaurant, pick up dodger than come home." I told them. 

"Ok" The both responded as dodger laid his head on y/n's lap and tail in Arora. After a little bit we got to the groomers. I got out the car and helped the girls out than put the leash on Dodger who was desperately trying to stay in the car. "Come on boy we are not going to the vet"

He still did not move so I picked him up and to the girls to follow me once they did and we walked inside. " Hi I have an appointment for this guy" the lady at the desk smiled and said "ok you can just pay here and someone will be here to take him in a minutes"

I nodded and signed for him and then put him on the ground. " Dodger?" A lady asked " Yep this is him." She nodded " He should be done in any hour" she responded I nodded and handed her the leash and she took him to the back.

"Alright girls what restaurant should we eat at" I asked them as they grabbed my hand and we walked out of the place. " uh {F/R}" they both said I chuckled "Of course" we all got into the car and I took then to the restaurant.

Once we got there we sat down and I order the girls their food while I ate mine. " Daddy after we get Dodger than can I have a bath" Y/n asked I put down my drink and said

" Sure but you have to share it with your sister" "Ok I will" she said "Dada I done" Arora said "Me too" " Ok then let's go get dodger than we can go home. The both nodded and we got back in the car. 

After we picked him up we all went home. Y/n ran upstairs with her sister to the bathroom before I went up there I put dodgers food out.  "Ok I will be back I told him" and went up stairs.

"Do you have them" "Yes daddy" " They are right here" I looked over to where y/n pointed "Ok It will be ready in a second.  I then ran the water and helped them both undress and into the tub. 

I handed them a bath bomb " Drop it in" The nodded and dropped them in " They are so pretty." "yeah" they said I nodded and started washing them off as they played. " Ok time to get out " I told them 

"ok" I helped Arora out first and took her in her room put her in a pull up before putting her in the rest of her clothes. and tucked her into her bed. "Good night" I said before leaving her rom and back to the bathroom.

"Ok y/n your turn" She nodded and I put her in a towel before taking her to her room and helping her change. And sat her in her bed " Daddy thank you for the bath bomb" she said "Of course goodnight" I told her "Good night daddy" she said.