{Luke Hemmings}

Age: 23 Name: y/n     husband name: Dylan

daughter name: Maya age: 3

Luke's son name:  Mason age: 1         

--------------------------

Y/n's Pov 

I was playing with my 3 year old daughter Maya while my brother Luke was playing with his 1 year old son Mason " So   when are you going to start training her to go to the bathroom instead of in her diaper" Luke asked me. I shrugged " I don't know she seems to be scared every time Dylan tries to take her I have never tried so I don't know how she is". 

I told him " I mean Dylan tells me she just has a tantrum." " maybe I could help you you know I am experienced at at that" he winked at me and grinned I just laughed at him " of course this will also give me a chance to see how she reacts to the toilet." I said he smiled and handed me Mason and picked up Maya " Alright let's see do you have to go potty " she asked her " Nope I use it already" She said to him. 

" well we are going to try any way" I said to her she started to pout but Luke  kissed her cheek and took her to the bathroom and I walked behind them. " you know how to go right" she nodded " but I don't have to go mommy, daddy always makes me go when you are not home mommy. Please don't make me go I promise to tell you when I have to go". Yep Maya was a mommies girl she has been like that sense she was born. 

Of course  I had a soft spot for her she was my only child for now and won't be in the next 6 months seeing I am pregnant with my second child. "Alright fine" Luke told her "but you have to tell mommy or I when you have to go" she nodded and we went to go to the store. We put the kids in the car and Luke than started driving.

Time skip to the store

"Ok Maya every time you tell me you have to go to the bathroom and go than you can have a sticker on your chart and if you fill it up than you can have a toy at the end of every 2 weeks". I told her " Ok mommy" We went in the little girls section and Maya picked out pulls ups and two toys which I payed for and then we all left to go back home. Once we got home I took the stuff we bought into Maya's room and her, Luke, and Mason went into the back yard while I went to go cook Lunch.

Luke's Pov:

I was in the back yard playing with Maya and Mason on the slide of the little play set y/n had at her house. "Uncle Luke I have to go to the bathroom" Maya said running over to me " ok let's go" I said and grabbed her hand and took her and Mason back inside. " Y/N CAN YOU WATCH MASON "

 I yelled sitting him on the couch " Ok" she said from the kitchen, I picked up Maya and took her to the bathroom and helped her pull down her shorts and sat her on the toilet " Uncle Luke I finished" she said I nodded and helped her down she pulled her pants back up. " Flush the toilet and let me help you to the sink and that we can tell mommy and I can give you a sticker on your chart" 

I told her she nodded flush the toilet go and I helped her wash her hands "good job " I told her while I put a sticker on her chart and she got off and ran to show y/n. Once I got to the kitchen where they were all I heard was " Mommy mommy Look I got a sticker" Maya said showing y/n " That's great only 13 more than you can get your toy" "yay" I smiled at them, I love my sister and her tiny family.

736 words

Hey guys I am going to take a small brake until Thursday to focus on my other book, but I am still taking request just not posting till Thursday. Thanks for reading❤💚❤