{Niall Horan}

Name: Y/n  Age: 3

Brothers name: Nick & Nash Age: 13

Mom name: Ava

~~~~~~~

Niall's Pov:

"Dad let's go we are going to be late" Nash said before leaving out of the kitchen " Late for what it is just the water park" Ava pipped in " Yeah but we want to ride the big slide before anyone else" Nick said.

" Alright you bunch of cry babies let's go then" I than picked up y/n and walked out to the car "Daddy park" " Yes we are going to the water park then you can go with daddy on a slide" she smiled and I handed her some juice before putting her in he car seat.

" Did you guys finish your school work?" Ava asked the twins as we all got in the car " I did everything except my math I need help with that" Nick said. Ah yes both of the twins were in 8th grade and were not in the same class.

They said that is a good thing because they want to have their "Own" Life, own girlfriend, and own friends and not have to share any thing. The only reason they are like this is because when they were younger that had the same of almost everything.

The worst part about it was when y/n came along they were so persistent on getting their own room. They were both fine with sharing a room until they claimed it was not fair that she did not have to share a room.

" Yeah math is hard to do fraction's are stupid" Nash than turned over to the car door and went to sleep. " Wake me up when we are there" he said " Alright" Nick said " Nwik phone" y/n said He looked at her before sighing " Yeah sure just don't break it "

He tan handed her his phone before looking out the window. " We should have another" I said looking at my 3 children in the back. Ava looked at me and the hit my shoulder " Y/n just turned 3, 2 months ago we are not having another child right now" 

I pouted before smiling thinking to my self what our next baby would look like. " And wipe that stupid grin off your face I said not right now and I mean it" I just kept smiling.

~~~~~~

We where now at the water park and the boys were going crazy to get on this new ride " can we go now we want to be there before everyone" They kept saying as I held y/n " Yeah go we are going to go a find table and some chairs." Ava told them. 

They both than ran to the slide. " Y/n what do you want to do" I asked her as we found a table. I Picked her up and sat her in a chair and put sunscreen on her so she would not get sun burn. "Um, Don't know" She said. 

" How about we go get ice cream? and mommy can stay here and watch our things" I said to her " Yeah y/n go get Ice cream and I will be here when you get back"  Ava said " Yay" y/n said before going to grab my hand. 

" Daddy I 'ant nella" " You do! well I want hmm let's see" I said pretending like I was thinking. She giggled and said " silly daddy" I picked her up a ticked her " No you are" " Stop" she said in between giggles.

" Say I am the best and I will stop" I said to her " You  best" she said I was not exactly what I had said but " Close enough" I told her than put her down and grabbed her hand again. " Well I am going to get chocolate." 

Once we got there I ordered our ice cream and got the boys and Ava some " y/n can you hold this please" I asked her she nodded and I handed her one ice cream and  took out my wallet to pay the guy, and after that we walked off.

I took the ice cream from y/n and put it in the little holder while she ate hers. " Y/n I am going to get you" Noah said as her ran towards her and picked her up. " Your et" she said " Me down cause I dry" " Alright" he said before grabbing the ice cream from me.

" How was it" I asked the twins and handed Ava and Nick their ice cream "awesome I want to go again but the line is to long" Nick said " well that good you guys enjoyed it." 

" Yeah but you and y/n should go on one you know like a kitty one made just for her age I think she would like it" Noah said " We will probably go on one after we finish" I said to them. 

"Daddy ish" y/n said " Listen y/n how about we go one one slide and if you don't like it we won't  go again."  I said to her. She thought about it before nodding her head. " Yes go" She than raised her hands and I picked her up 

" we will be back" I told them and y/n and I left to one of the little side in the kids section of the park. " How about this one" I showed her a little slide and she nodded  I set her down and she climbed to the top of the slide.

" Daddy 'ook me" Y/n said before going down the little water slide at the end getting wet. " Wow that's so cool y/n you want to go again." I said to her "Yes" she than went back around and went down again.

----

It was now time to leave and y/n was sleeping on my shoulder " Well I'll say today was a success I said to Ava " Yeah me to". Once we got home I woke y/n up and the boys went to their room to shower.

But I took y/n to our bathroom and gave her a bath also taking to her about today. " What did you like about today" " Um.. Ice cream" "  Of course you would like the Ice cream" I said tickling her.

"Ok let's have Mac and cheese for dinner" Ava said " Yay" I smiled at her and the boys came out and sat at the table and we all ate dinner together just talking about today.

____

Here you are the two that were supposed to be out last week, right now I am working on the three for this week they will probably be out later today or Wednesday sometime.  Remember request are open. 💚💚