{Luke Hemmings}

{Name: Y/n}

{Age: 15}

~~~~~

Y/n's Pov:

I was dropped of at this place when I was 3 My mom and dad did not want me anymore they just told me that before they left.

"Y/n honey It's time to eat lunch and after lunch someone will be coming to maybe adopt someone" My caretaker said I didn't even get exited when she said that. I knew they where not coming for me. 

It was bad to get my hopes up because every time someone came they would only take babies and cute kids and small children. They didn't want teenagers or older kids because according to them we are to much to handle 

Once we got to a certain age  people did not want to adopt us. " You already know who ever it is is not here for me" I to her " Stop putting yourself down like that y/n you never know besides not everyone is the same people can differ." 

" Yeah you have been saying that ever sense I got here let's face it I lost hope" After that comment I walked out " Y/N COME ON" I heard her say but I just kept walking to my room and close the door.

Why did my life out of all people have to be like this. The only thing I could be thankful for was an nice orphanage with nice people in it. I went to my bed and just cried some people were lucky to have both of their parents if not a least one.

I had no parents for 12 years. My life is just dull when I was younger I was always exited when people came looking for a child to adopt only every time they would come to me they would always say

" no don't want this one take me to another" I just never understood why they would do that and just shrugged it off I still don't understand and I am 15 years old.

 I Never had any friends but this one girl when I was 6 and she was 5 her name was Valerie we did almost everything together that was until she got adopted by a nice family.

When she asked could they adopt me too all they said was " Mabey another day" But I saw the look on their face the look of shame. The look I learned to know by heart. The look of 'I will not adopt her'

I curled into a ball and went to sleep. I probably was not going to get up when whoever came because I knew I would never get adopted.

~~~

"Y/n wake up they are here don't you want to at least try you never know." I sat up and looked at her " and if I give it a try I am just going to be 

heart broken so I would rather stay in bed save my time." I laid back down until she grabbed me by my arm and pulled my where all the other kids where. " Y/n this is Luke Luke this is y/n she is 15 and has been here sense she was 3." 

My caretaker told the guy. " Hi y/n it's nice to meet you" he told me " It's nice to meet you to Luke I hope we can get along very well" I told him because even though I might not get adopted It's still great to have good manners.

" Well that's all you can go back to your room now y/n" I nodded and went back to the dark room I always stay in.

It was something about Luke that made me have hope. 

~~

Luke's Pov:

 "could I get information on y/n like how come she has never been adopted she is so well mannered." I asked the lady there I was so sad what y/n was going though. I could not imagine going through life know that 1: Y/n is the oldest here the age difference was 15- 6 

and 2: she has been here sense she was 3 which was 12 years of being abandon by her own parents and not having anyone to save her. 

After the lady told me her story I knew the choice I had to make of course it would change my life and someone else's for the better. " I want to adopt her" The lady looked shocked before shrilling out of the room and going somewhere.

A few minutes later she came back with some papers and y/n. " Y/n look I told you it would happen one day you just had to have faith" She than handed me the papers in her hand. " Sign here here and here and you are free to go." 

" Go pack your things y/n you going to have a new home" I told her she looked at me and then nodded Once she came back I hand just finish signing the papers and we left. 

" Thank you" Y/n said all of a sudden " For what?" I looked at her " for giving me a life outside of the orphanage and for believing in me. " you don't have to thank me every child deservers a loving family and some one to go home to" 

I said to her " Plus I was getting a little lonely in my house by my self  and my dog" she laughed a bit " Yeah well now you don't have to be lonely any more you have me" " And that's the best part."