{Harry Styles 4}

name ;y/n age: 2

sister name: Layla age:4

older sister name: Darcy age: 7

Mum's name: Mia

-----------------------------------

Harry's pov:

"Mummy mummy" Mia was shaken awake by a little voice. It wasn't hard  to figure out who's voice it was. "Layla let your mum sleep" I said. I sat up and looked over to the clock it was 8:30. "uh It's fine babe it's time to wake up any way if we get to the park to late than It will be a lot of people there so if we leave now or by 9 than once we get there we can ride the rides and leave by 4 and go and get dinner." 

Mia told me, I nodded and sat up Mia picked Layla up " Come on let's go wake Darcy up and then we can all change."  Mia told Layla " who is going to wake y/n up" "Daddy is" I told her as I got up and put my clothes on. We all waked over to the other 2 beds were y/n was sleeping in her own bed and Darcy was sleeping in the other bed. Mia walked over to Darcy and got her up and than she took Layla and her to the bathroom. 

 I shook y/n awake praying that she got enough sleep and would not be cranky today thought I knew both her and Layla would be starting off the day cranky because Layla was up at 12am because she had a nightmare and y/n would not go to sleep last night. Even though getting them to sleep was a struggle everyone still got at least still got 8 hours of sleep. " y/n come on wake up we are going to Disney and you have to get up".

 I told her, she turned over and got up anyway "Daddy we go on ride" she asked me still rubbing sleep from her eyes." of course but first you have to get dressed." I picked her up and took her to where her and Layla's bag was "what do you want to wear" I asked her she shrugged I just grabbed he (F/C) convers high-tops,  shirt and shorts. 

I got her dresses and make sure we had everything we needed and when everyone else was ready we got into the car and made our way to Disney. Once we got to epcot we road tones of rides the girls had so much fun I wish we could stay here but we all have to go back to London because Darcy and Layla have school but I am glad they enjoyed today. when It was 4:00 we decided to go back to the hotel and then get ready for dinner.

Time skip back to the hotel

Once we got there we talked about what the girls wanted for dinner and decided on this place that Mia picked out. After dinner we took the girls back to the hotel to get cleaned and then we all went to sleep. Well It was all fun while it lasted.

508 words

The end was kind of short but I had no idea what else to put.

REQUEST ARE AVAILABLE