Entering the Mind

~~~~~~~~~~Dipper's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~
"Mabel! Get your stupid pig out of my face!" I growled. Mabel had been bugging me all afternoon.
"Don't call Waddles stupid!" Mabel laughed, rolling onto her back. "Waddles is the smartest pig ever!" I rolled my eyes. Mabel was to crazy. I went back to reading my journal. The one I had found in the woods earlier this summer. I had read each page like a million times and still have gotten nowhere.
"Bro-bro you need to get your nose out of that book." Mabel said, hugging Waddles. Waddles let out a squeak.
"Mabel...you just don't understand." I stood up, and began to go up the stairs.
"Brooo!" Mabel called in a whiny voice. "I thought you said you would play with me and Waddles!" I sighed.
"Sorry Mabel. Maybe later." I continued on up the creaky steps. I could hear Soos up in the attic. As I stepped into the room he looked down at me.
"Oh, hey dude!" He said cheerfully. He was standing on a stool, fixing the old lightbulb.
"I'm nearly done with this." Soos said giving the bulb a twist. The light flickered on.
"Done!" Soos exclaimed proudly.
"Thanks Soos." I smiled. Soos tipped his hat to me.
"Anytime dude." He grabbed his tools and rushed down the old creaky stairs. I looked back down at my journal.
Hours quickly passed as I searched the pages. But I still found nothing. I was getting frustrated at this point. Then suddenly I heard a voice in my head.
"Heya Pine Tree!" A familiar voice said.
"W...who are you?" I asked.
"Do ya not recognize me, Pine Tree?" The voice ask in mock sadness. Then I realized it. The horrible truth.
"B...B...Bill C...Cipher?" I whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Bill's Point of View~~~~~~~~~
"Right in the dot, Pine Tree." I laughed. I could see Dipper shiver.
"Are you i...in my m...mind?" He stuttered. I gave a creepy laugh.
"Naw, Pine Tree I'm right behind ya!" Dipper slowly turned to look at me. He flinched as his eyes made contact with my eye. He stared at my yellow triangle body, probably realizing that my top hat and bow tie looked fabulous.
"W...what d...d...do you w...want from m...me?" He asked, shaking. I pretended to think.
"I need to make a deal." I said slowly. Dipper shook his head.
"I learned my lesson about making deals with you a long time ago." Snapped Dipper, referring to the last deal we made.
"We'll let me persuade you." I started slyly. I already has planned this out. "You want to know who the author to the journals is, right?" Pine Tree nodded. "So I'll tell you, IF you make a deal with me." Dipper gave a huge sigh.
"Well I do want to know who the author is...." Dipper looked up at me. "What do you want in return?"
"I might need to 'borrow' a body from time to time. I promise to give it back after I use it." Dipper gave me a hard look.
"How often."
"Maybe a couple times a day."
"For the rest of my life?"
"No, only for the rest of the summer." Because you will be dead before its over! I thought. Dipper gave a huge sigh.
"Fine."
"Ok then. Summon me out of the dream world when you wake up. You know where the spell is located." Dipper gave me a confused look.
"I'm asleep?"
"Yea, you fell asleep reading that journal."
"Ok then." With that, I left.
"Until we meet again Pine a Tree." I left his mind, as he woke up. I stared at him from where I was at in the mindscape. I laughed like a maniac. I now had a vessel. I could do physical damage. Muhahaha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How have you guys been enjoying my book? This will be AWESOME!!! I can't wait for you guys to read what happens next! Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!