The First Death

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bill's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello Dipper." I heard the gruff voice of Stanford Pines as he walked into the room. Question Mark, Wendy, Mabel, and a younger boy with messy black hair came in behind him.
"Ah, Stanford you are here!" I said. "I'm so happy." I rolled my eyes.
"Dipper, we know it's not you!" Yelled Mabel.
"You are right, Shooting Star." Mabel gasped.
"I have corrupted Pine Tree's mind. I have destroyed it. And now I reckon, I'm gonna destroy you." Without much warning I lunged at Shooting Star. She let out a scream. I pushed her to the ground a began to wrap the chains that bound my hands around her neck. She let out a muffled gasp. I could feel the strong hands of Stan, grabbing my back. I wasn't gonna let him get into the way. I swung the my fists at him, dragging the chains along, choking Mabel even further. I hit Stan in the face. He stumbled back, and I reached into Dipper's vest, pulling out a small pocket knife. I slashed at Stan, just as Soos grabbed my arm. I flipped around, and redirected my dagger into Soos's arm. He howled in pain and I laughed. I pushed him away. Soos stumbled into a wall, and fell to the ground. I glared at Wendy who had been trying to free Mabel. Mabel's face was purple, and the chains cut into her neck, drawing blood. Wendy hissed at me and lunged. As she grabbed me, she yelled out to the young boy that I had noticed earlier.
"MARK, FREE MABEL!!!" I knew Wendy was the biggest threat. She was skilled with an axe and very good at gymnastics. Wendy grabbed my throat, and began punching my face.
"STAN TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE BILL CIPHER!!!" She growled. "AND I WANT WANT DIPPER BACK!!!" She kicked me in the stomach, knocking all my air out. She still had a tight grip on my throat. I couldn't breathe.
"She's dead." I heard the voice of Mark from behind Wendy. Mark looked up from Shooting Star's body. Wendy loosened her grip. She dropped me to the ground.
"NO!!!!" Wendy yelled. I backed away from them, my chains clinking against the floor as I rubbed my throat. Stan and Soos had gotten up and gathered around Mabel.
"Mabel, no!" Stan said, tears filling his eyes.
"YOU!" Wendy screamed, turning her sorrowful gaze to me. "YOU KILLED HER!!"
I nodded. "Yeah, so what?" Wendy gave a yell of rage. "I hate you!" She said, grabbing my throat again. "I'll tear you apart!" I hissed, and clawed her face.
"ENOUGH!!" Yelled Liam. I had forgotten he was there. Wendy backed away. The hatred in her eyes seemed to burn through me.
"You guys, leave. I will deal with this." Liam hissed. The Pines family, all cast glares of hatred at me. Wendy untangled Mabel from the bloody chains. She carefully lifted her body, and cradled Mabel's limp body in her arms. The Stanford, Mark, Wendy, and Soos all left the room, heads down, a trail of blood running down Mabel's neck. It pooled onto the ground, as Wendy brought Mabel away.
"Ok." Liam said, backing as far away as possible from me.
"I'm terrified of you, and scared to death of this job." He opened the door, and walked out, pulling it shut behind him. I heard a click, and the door locked. For some reason I felt...regret.
"Did I do the right thing?" I asked Dipper.
"What are you talking about!? Of course you did." Dipper replied.
"I-I just...let me say, Shooting Star was so young...and well....maybe I should have spared her."
"Maybe." Dipper said. "But you didn't."
I sighed.
"Well, now, I have to kill the others. I have to escape."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R.I.P Shooting Star. I feel very sorry for having to kill her off. Sorry. Really. I told you this book contained gore and violence. Anyway, You guys voted that I should release a new Bill Cipher book! So when I finish this book, I will release the second book of The Forbidden Love series, and the new Bill book. The new book will be called 'Powerless' so look out for that! Anyway, remember reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold BYEEEEEEE!!!!!!